First Grow - Trainwreck

On my last grow, I was using molasses every watering & feeding during flower. I was doing 1tbsn molasses per gallon. It seemed to work great for me. I'm interested to see what others opinions are as well.

Great job...lookin good!!

Thanks again for the comments and feedback ! I am getting super stoked about this grow !

Looking good. What did you end up netting off of the mother? You may want to confirm your PH levels. If you are still up around 7-8 you are way too high (no pun intended).
- I ended up netting a little over 3oz off the mother. I believe I have the PH under control now and the clones show no signs of stress :) I tried another nug of the mother now that its had a little over a week to cure. When I first open the jar, the smell has a tinge of fresh coffee :yummy: The first couple rips off the bong, you can really feel it in your head and I actually feel it wash over my entire body in waves. It's really strong, but at the same time it's a real pleasant high for me.

Here is a pic update on day 28 of flower !

TR-CloneUpdate3.jpg

TR-CloneUpdate2.jpg

TR-CloneUpdate1.jpg

TR-CloneUpdate4.jpg

Thanks again everyone :thanks:

insane420
:grinjoint:

Nice looking grow Insane 420, Im sitting around waiting 4 my trainwreck beans to arrive so I can start my winter grow. Did I understand correct in your post you flowerd the mother first and now are flowering her clones? So are you not keeping a mother going or did u you take clones off of your clones for a new mother, just trying to see what your doing. Also your talking about Molassess you mean the stuff you eat/cook with? I havent read about using molassess, whats the benifits doing that? Anyways Pease Bro Looking Good

Nice looking grow Insane 420, Im sitting around waiting 4 my trainwreck beans to arrive so I can start my winter grow. Did I understand correct in your post you flowerd the mother first and now are flowering her clones? So are you not keeping a mother going or did u you take clones off of your clones for a new mother, just trying to see what your doing. Also your talking about Molassess you mean the stuff you eat/cook with? I havent read about using molassess, whats the benifits doing that? Anyways Pease Bro Looking Good

I purchased 5 beans through Drchronic.com and only germinated 1 to be the mother. This started off as an experiment and my girl wasn't really digging me taking up her closet to keep a mother, so I flowered it. I may end up getting a second smaller tent to keep a few mothers in. For now, I still have 4 beans left, plus a few packs of other strands like cheese, blue cheese, and armageddon. I think you will like the Trainwreck - if I was going to keep a mother plant permanently, this one would for sure would make the cut. In regards to the Molassess - there are people who use black molasses in their water for the microbes in the soil - I have not officially tried this yet, but there are a few threads on these boards that talk about it. Good luck on your grow :grinjoint:

insane420

Update - Clones are coming along like champs! The buds are rock hard and super sticky. All the buds are getting loaded up with frosty goodness and I am hoping for a harvest before Christmas :yummy: . 1 more scheduled feed to go and then I will switch to water only until they finish.

Pics - Day 41 of Bloom - apologies for the camera quality....it's a pretty old camera and I don't have the steadiest of hands. Hoping to get a new camera for xmas.

Trainwreck-clones.jpg

Trainwreck-clones21.jpg

Trainwreck-clones-Bud4.jpg

Trainwreck-clones-Bud3.jpg

Trainwreck-clones-Bud2.jpg

Trainwreck-clones-Bud1.jpg

insane420 :Rasta:

i love dense nugs and you definitely got some chubby clusters.

wow those look great!
have you grown this strain before?

Hey Mesrone - thanks for the compliment. This is my first grow, so I am new to the strain. It has been a good strain to learn on so far. The Trainwreck is pretty fast growing and easy to manage. The cured smoke from the mother plant has been real strong. I like to smoke it in the evenings and watch a movie to relax. :bong:

insane420

Update - Day 56 of Bloom

I have pulled 5 of the 9 plants down - I am experimenting a bit with the trichome states to see which I prefer better - the 5 plants that were brought down were about 90% cloudy 10% clear. The remaining 4 plants are in their final week and are getting nothing but straight RO water. The buds on these ladies are fat and sticky :smokin:

Pics :

Trainwreck_-_last_week_2.jpg

Trainwreck_-_last_week_1.jpg

Trainwreck_-_last_week_3.jpg

Trainwreck_-_last_week_4.jpg

Trainwreck_-_last_week_5.jpg

I will pull these in a few days and trim them up. Probably won't have an update on final yield and full smoke report till after the new year.

insane420

Second Grow - Cheese!

very nice looking plants

Back
Top Bottom