First Grow - Trainwreck

Grow Complete :ganjamon:

The grow is finished and I only have 2 pics of a couple colas :( The total weight for the 9 plants was just over a pound. I was short on my overall goal of 2 ounces per plant, but I learned quite a lot from this experience. In regards to the final smoke report, all I can say is this shit is strong. After a couple weeks curing in jars, we broke some out to cap off the night watching a movie. After a couple rips from the bong, it was difficult concentrating on any one thing for very long. The synaptic gaps in my brain must have gotten narrower because thoughts and ideas were racing through my head so quickly that I forgot all about the movie as I melted into the couch. Anyway here are a couple pics and this journal can be moved to completed.

Trainwreck-Cola2.jpg

Trainwreck-Cola1.jpg

A big thanks to all of you who visited this journal :thanks:

insane420
:cool:

insane420, sweet grow dude! love to see clean environments. i have a quick question bout your setup that would help me out. i cant tell 100% from the pic if you have an inline can filter or just one of the regular skinny ones (sealed bottom) mounted sideways?? i cant tell if your tent is entirely sealed or if you exhaust the heat of the room wit the inline fan (tho i see an A/C....). im not sayin anything negative bout your setup i was askin because i want to setup my light wit a regular can filter on one side wit ducting to the hood, then ducting out the otherside of the hood to a can fan and then outta the room. essentially ill be air cooling my light, removing heat/moisture outta the room, AND cleaning the exhaust air all at once. is that what your doin? or do i need the inline can66 filter? thanks dude! oh yea, im growin in a 4x6 walk-in closet and ill have a hole for passive intake too lol duuuuhhh.....

insane420, sweet grow dude! love to see clean environments. i have a quick question bout your setup that would help me out. i cant tell 100% from the pic if you have an inline can filter or just one of the regular skinny ones (sealed bottom) mounted sideways?? i cant tell if your tent is entirely sealed or if you exhaust the heat of the room wit the inline fan (tho i see an A/C....). im not sayin anything negative bout your setup i was askin because i want to setup my light wit a regular can filter on one side wit ducting to the hood, then ducting out the otherside of the hood to a can fan and then outta the room. essentially ill be air cooling my light, removing heat/moisture outta the room, AND cleaning the exhaust air all at once. is that what your doin? or do i need the inline can66 filter? thanks dude! oh yea, im growin in a 4x6 walk-in closet and ill have a hole for passive intake too lol duuuuhhh.....

Sorry I took so long to get back to this....work sometimes gets in the way of things :) My filter is sealed and mounted sideways with bungy cords. The filter is attached at the other end of my lights with ducting. The lights are ducted inline to a 400+ cfm fan to pull the scrubbed air through my lights and out of the tent. The tent is not sealed because I rely on the passive vents at the bottom to bring the fresh air in. Your plan should work, just make sure the fan is strong enough to pull a good amount of air through the filter and cool the lights. The filter will reduce the CFM flow for sure so you have to compensate for this. I actually pulled my tent down a month ago and have constructed an actual dedicated grow room. Mostly because my girl was worried the tent was not secure enough. I have a couple Cheese mothers ready for cloning this week and I will have pics of the room construction then. Good luck on your grow !

insane420 :Rasta:

thanks for answering my question dude, thats EXACLY what i want to do and i just wanted to clarify that it would work before i buy the wrong filters/fan. and im glad you said that running it as an exhaust as opposed to a sealed room drops the cfm a lot, now i know what those different cfm rating on their website mean! lol the can33 wit a 6" canfan will be perfect for my 168 cubic-foot closet. PEACE.

Grow Complete :ganjamon:

The grow is finished and I only have 2 pics of a couple colas :( The total weight for the 9 plants was just over a pound. I was short on my overall goal of 2 ounces per plant, but I learned quite a lot from this experience. In regards to the final smoke report, all I can say is this shit is strong. After a couple weeks curing in jars, we broke some out to cap off the night watching a movie. After a couple rips from the bong, it was difficult concentrating on any one thing for very long. The synaptic gaps in my brain must have gotten narrower because thoughts and ideas were racing through my head so quickly that I forgot all about the movie as I melted into the couch. Anyway here are a couple pics and this journal can be moved to completed.

A big thanks to all of you who visited this journal :thanks:

insane420
:cool:

So You're done with this thread... I think if you want it moved over from "in progress" to "completed" you need to send a message to a staff member... I think soniq420 could do it...

I'll check out your next grow bro...

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us insane420.

Canada Dry Ahoy ;)

Hope all your followers have found your new thread...
Second Grow - Cheese!

We're moving your journal to our Complete Archives for posterity.

Much peace and respect to you from 420 Magazine :surf:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us insane420.

Canada Dry Ahoy ;)

Hope all your followers have found your new thread...
Second Grow - Cheese!

We're moving your journal to our Complete Archives for posterity.

Much peace and respect to you from 420 Magazine :surf:

Thanks Soniq420... I didn't know about his other grow... otherwise I would have been there... LOL.

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom