Noob's Very First Grow - All Help Welcome 2x Purple Kush w/CFL's

Came_home_and_thought_they_needed_water.JPG

This was day 3 after I jumped the gun thinking they needed water.

sorry guys posts r all over the place still figuring out the controls. thes next pictures show what had me scared and thinking of actions to take.. in the end I decided to just k.i.s.s because I didn't want to make the wrong move and had a felling I might of overwatered so I have just been sitting on things since then and there growing however the spots r still there posting now

Added_homemade_lamp_B.JPG
Added_homemade_lamp_A.JPG

I just made this grow light :-/ kinda cool and I built it but man this setup is looking terrible.. as soon as I get this grow over im going to get a proper one... what happened was I was contemplating all kinds of things like dimmable digital vs magnetic...600 vs 1000...what kinda tent...where was its ideal location.. i realized that those r things that u shouldn't rush... planning planning planning... however my birthday was this week and i was really excited to do something and while researching stumbled upon cfl's, figured hey why not get some practice under my belt while trying to figure out the master plan.. and here we are burning leaves under water droplets haha

These next three pics are from today which is day 8 if im not mistaken.. so after these post everyone reading will be up to date!
Next step for me...wait for it>>> do nothing!! I will be watching them to see how they act. I'm still on a 24/0 schedule

Couple of questons .. is that schedule okay or should i give them rest and also des anyone notice the purpling of my main stems... is that normal possibly bcuz its purple kush?

Back
Top Bottom