First Grow - Advice Welcome

Ok you guys are a trip. Hey DL don't feel bad I had a pair of those on when I did my harvest. Look at the popcorn pic I got white ones on. Lmao. We're in the same boat. I'll row you smoke. Lol

i actually saw those in the pic lol....hell when im taken pics at night ive probably been chilling in my recliner smoking for a few hrs .. no need to dress up for these ladies

1412114815719.jpg
1412114832154.jpg
1412114770573.jpg
1412114850168.jpg
1412114788934.jpg

the 3rd and 4th pic are my favorites .. i bet the smell is amazing !!

She smells very fruity at first then the sweet aroma comes out. Checked on some trichomes today, have quite a few Amber on her. I got such a good look at one today. I could see the milky substance floating. It was AWSOME.

Did have to pull one popcorn branch off. It looked like it was laying in the dirt for some time. The leaves were all Brown and dead. I just cut it off and continued to check the plant for other problems that might come to b my attention.

Think I'm timing this just right. Weather after Friday drops off. Highs in low 50 lows in the upper 30s, with rain starting Monday. As for the rest of this week. Sunny and 75 baby. Perfect.

hell yea dunc. i know u cant wait .your so close to the finish line. u did way way better than i did on my first grow . when i look back on it im surprised i yielded as much as i did. i had no clue what i was doing at all...this is my fourth and fifth grow and the veg was simple . this site and a simple ph pen make a huge difference . that's why i spend hrs every day looking for people that need help.i was that guy and i still am lol i hate learning .never been good at it. until it came to this subject. i cant get enough info..(need input)

im about to put my girls in flower . i have the next set of clones and new seed growing already .. i added a jack widow fem to the line up
that's five strains for my next cycle..i counted the other day and i had 14 plants going 15 now that the jw is added in .

i will enter a plant or a nug one day .i will have to have a plant that sticks out . i will have it one day .that's the reason i have so many plants going.i can try some crazy techniques and not worry about hurting my end game. i want to win member of the month that's a nice title and some sick gifts . i never paid attn to the contest until antics was in one . hell kjc has member of the year lmao. he deserves it. seeing him and lab work so hard to help people made me strive to help also..sounds cheesy lol

i can weight to see that big girl stripped back with her fruit exposed!!!! :thedoubletake::yahoo:

I'm super stoked. Trying to figure the best way to get her out of there. Basically what bag can I use to cover up a 6 foot plant. Guess I have to take her in sections.

I've been staying up with your journal. You got a lot going on. I'm nervous to start my indoor grow this winter. I've been following a lot of indoor journals. He'll I thought outside was a easy, but got more to worry about though. I am gonna need a ton of help on that. So I'm sure we'll be around.

For indoor I'm gonna stick with soil. The same mix I used for these. I'm going to use the full SNS. Line. Also have my carbon filter, humidity reader, temp gage, and my n e w found beauty ppm meter. Wanna hit this one on the head. Wanna get the most potent Shit I can produce. Still looking at strains for this grow.

3 and half hrs to go.

As far as this being my first grow. I didn't have a slew niether, but I learned fast. Hell even had one guy tell me to throw my plants away. Lab jumped his case for me. Thanks LAB.

I have gained a ton b of info on here, and of course by doing research. This site has everything we need. So much info in journals and on diffrent topics. As growers we all get to come here and share our thoughts,ideas, and experience with each other. I will always be a member of this site. Love this place, and all the new friends I've made. Rock on.:thanks::circle-of-love:

I hate that; the downtreading. "Get a proper grow light, throw the plants away and start again..." people learn better by doing than by being told. Always with the get a proper grow light.. like, it's a dude's first ever grow and he's getting the arse ripped out of his setup and his only crime was being new lol people gotta start somewhere and not all of us have a grand to sink into an LED setup. that's why i try to get in on all the small scale cfl grows, the first timers and stuff, to make sure that if i can help in any way I'm there to do so, without criticism.

Yea I grew outdoors for my very first grow. Wanted to get a chance to grasp things. This way if I made mistakes, by time I got indoors I would know what to do. I have a space big enough for three plants.

Gotta be Indica strain, and maybe autos so they don't get crazy huge on me. Not shooting for quantity this time but quality. Once I get both down then I'll shoot for a massive bundle with great quality.

I wish i had Outdoors as an option... maybe one day if my ship comes in :)

I'm on my second; the first was for mistakes, i even had a seperate plant on it's own for a doomsday scenario (mould, hydrogen peroxied, killed the plant lol) and it was all CFL. This new grow is all about scaling up and improving my grow room and testing different lighting (led, hps, cfl) and just seeing what works, I'm also trying out breeding with colloidal silver thanks to a post by toker69 and got some great advice from "sphnx"; if you've not seen his grow I'd advise checking it out, this guy can grow, big time.

So as we progress through the middle we can take what we learn from the big dogs and pass it on to the underdogs... i guess it's always been that way.

Back
Top Bottom