Kingskush - First Grow - Advice Welcome!

I love your nutrient choice, smart smart man going with the beneficials, you can give them credit for your nice recovery, way to go, Mycorrhizal fungi can take months to give you the full benefit, I would even out the canopy by taking the tops off and cloning them, so you have some moms for the next run, and you can also pick the best smoke and keep that mom and ditch the rest in favour of another strain.

Main thing no is to top and train, look around on 420 there are lots of how to threads on the subject.

Think about flowering nutrients as well, they should be lower in Nitrogen, but I am sure the line of nutes you have now has a flowering solution for you.

Also if you do not have an extraction fan get one you will need to prepare for some serious heat issues with your LED setup.

Things seem to be coming along nicely. Keep up the good work!

If you have a 6 ft. max ceiling, I would say start the flowering cycle when the largest one is around 2~2.5 ft. tall. That way, even if it doubles in size, you won't have your colas touching the lights.

Does that 6 ft. ceiling take into consideration the hanging light? If not, you may want to flower sooner than later, especially if you're not training the ladies down and out.

IMG_20150304_160625.jpg
IMG_20150304_150801.jpg
IMG_20150304_1443581.jpg
IMG_20150304_1431391.jpg
Thanks for all the support guys! I just put some weights on them.
IS it better to not pull clones off them before I put them in my flower tent?

If you top at 5 nodes just wait for 8, and do like you said, I recently topped some deep Chunkolate the one stem was 3/8" across, likely the biggest clone I took on purpose LOL.

This one was deep chunk dominant with massive fan leaves, I saved a fan leaf that wouldn't even fit in a 8" x 11" book had to scrunch the leaflets together and the whole plant was still only 18" tall, I am super impressed with Cannacopia's genetics so far

Thanks for tagging along on this journal Ppl!

Everything is going as planned.. I'll post some updated photos when they become available.

I also have some Barneys Farm Seeds that popped the other day that I'll post too!

What should I look for on the clones to know if roots will Start to form?

Back
Top Bottom