Kingskush - First Grow - Advice Welcome!

Hunternitro, I'm running two Mars hydro 1200watt LED, so your suggesting add a 600watt hps for more light support?

I'm definitely going too add a few things too increase production and weight,
Feed me all your suggestions!

Also what can I do to help eliminate the smell? I'm def gonna do less plants next run, maybe 6.

I'm also only chopping if there ripe, I'm in no rush. Thanks everyone!!

image25988.jpg

Just purchased drying net, going to trim tomorrow!

King, I forgot that i have already gave you advice on lighting and plants. I just re read through your journal. I had forgot you had two mars hydro 1200 watt lights... Im not a fan of LED at all if you already didnt know. Like i said before you get what you put in. You put in 1200 draw watts on this grow so out of those 8 plants you should have around 1000-1200 grams of bud. That is if the lights did what they are made to do...

The thing i dont like about LED is they produce small ass buds and require a LOT of trimming... I hate trimming and usually after a LED grow once you trim the plants and dry the buds you are left with skimpy finger sized buds/colas... Personally if i had already made the purchase of two big expensive LEDs like you have done I would do 1 plant under each light... That will be the only way you could get bigger buds. But you will learn what I mean by wanting bigger buds once you start trimming and with growing experience. Once you start trimming all those colas you will see what I mean lol... It all comes down to what you want out of your grow!

If you are growing 6 plants, if your space allows I would add a HPS in your grow. Hell do 4 plants with the 2 mars and 2 with the HPS in the same tent that way you can see the difference as well! If power isnt a issue and you want more bud go with a 1000 watt or two 600 watt HPS! That would be killer lol. My problem is power consumption and cant go over two 600 watts for both my closets to keep cost down.

To achieve the cola size that I want and prefer, I use 600 watt HPS PER plant. That gives me at least 6-8 inch wide buds.

For smell you will need to purchase a carbon filter and fan. I use a 6 inch inline fan 440 CFM from vtech paired with a 6 inch Phresh filter. It works AMAZING. And if you purchase a HPS it will hook right up to a cooltube or hood. (I like cooltubes) Good luck and if you have any questions let me know!

Thanks for the input nitro!

Trimming won't be an issue at all and I can use all the trim I can get :)
I do have a carbon filter on there it's this one,
https://htgsupply.com/Product-A-GrowBright-6-XXL-Inline-Fan-&-Carbon-Filter-Combo
I just feel like I undersized it, might purchase this one.
HTG Supply - Can 75 Combo

Also if I do 6 plants I won't be begging them for 2 months like I did with those 10. I'd flower them into flower in next 2wks since I have Em almost ready.

The Heisenberg Kush is still ALLL green.. No yellowing at all on the plant.. Those two won't be done for another 2 wks or so.. Idk why.. But it is a super resistant strain, I'll post photos of it tomorrow!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom