First Grow - Advice Welcome

My buddy and I are the only ones in the world who has this best. It's 100% Indica, 8 week flower. Story behind this strain, is a friend of a friend linked up with this legendary grower up at Harborside Collective and he invited him back to his house. He gave my friend of a friend 1 clone, he had never given it out to anyone before but it was his master piece. A strain that yields 3-4 ounces per plant but LITERALLY half the weight of this yield is in resin. You pull a nug apart and it goops in between. This man who created the strain died when his house caught on fire a few months later.

It was a gift to us because our friend of a friend loved our quality of work and didn't want to grow anymore. This is the most amazing strain of pot I have ever grown, smoked, seen, smelt, handled, whatever.

Smell: Candy, the sweetest smelling fruity lollipop
Taste: The same. You smoke the resin after the bowl you just smoked and it tastes exactly the same.

1411430255852.jpg
1411430303006.jpg
1411430288947.jpg

what an animal. it's so good to see one in the wild. thing should be in a zoo.

she does have some time left but if you're playing for safety then you must do what you must. imagine if she got attacked by creatures or a big ass storm. wouldn't you cry. I'd cry lol

Careful taking pics at night with a flash the light may stress her into going hermaphrodite on you. It is not very likely but it does happen.

I have never.... ever.... had that happen. I don't think there is enough juice in the flash to wake the leaves up while they're dead asleep.

Lab the picture was takin around dusk. I just did a photo enhancement to bring the bud out. So i dropped in a black background,and made the contrast come out. Basically wanted to make it perfect in detail. So you guys could really get a good look.

That's what happened when u cure. I would continue to burp the jar regularly. Another option is remove them from the jar and place them in a paper bag overnight then resume normal curing.

thats exactly what u want . its pulling moisture out of the center of the buds , just keep burping the jar .

what i do is i have a small hygrowmeter $3.00 on fleabay that i put in the jar , i put the bud in there and deal it up . check it in an hr or so and if the rh is 70 or above i know they need to come back out of the jar and get hung back up or thrown in a paper bag over night .

Back
Top Bottom