Noob's Very First Grow - All Help Welcome 2x Purple Kush w/CFL's

Day_8_temps.JPG

temps and humidity too hot?

your humidity is border line but as long as there is good air flow you should be ok and if your misting you need to do that when the lights go off they already have roots there's no need in a 24/0 schedule most go 18/6 some are using 20/4 I just started using the glass lantern routine which is basically a 12/12 with an hr of light in the middle of the dark period you just have to read learn and decide for yourself which fits your needs the best

Hey Buddha if you get a chance go to you tube and look up wake&bake by the asylum street spankers. if you haven't heard it before you may get a kick out of it:)
Welcome mcloadie and thx all, time to wake and bake

I read that George Cervantes said 24/0 is best but ive always heard they need rest no too mention if I was using hid lighting it wouldn't be worth it... Anyways I'm thinking if I switch my schedule now it may confuse the plants so I will probably wait till next grow to switch... What is optimum humidity for veg/flower and how do I bring it down?

A lot of things that are new have come up since George did his book.
and dont take what I say to be better than what you have read because it sure isn't but I do know that (like you said) they need to rest.
as far as humidity goes. In veg the higher the better around 65to75% wouldn't hurt a thing and in veg the thing you need to worry about is the Temps 85 or higher sucks.
and in flower you want the humidity low %55 or less so you don't run the risk of mold or mildew. below 80 would be good for temps but you have to work with what you got the cooler the better as long as its not right for mold:)
just keep her green and all will be good at the end:)

i'd say 40-65 humidity. im pretty much a beginner too but constantly researching.
just read through the journal, not looking too bad my man.

btw i like the 24/0 cycle im interested in seeing where your grow goes
personally i use the reg 18/6 since this is my first controlled ondoor grow, and i wouldnt be concerned about confusing them unless you switch light schedule every other day.or something. do remember the sun doesnt rise and set at the exact same time every day

Back
Top Bottom