New Grow Journal: Still A Noob

Gyo is the only bank I've used so far actually.
I may try Gyo out in the future also, i have used seedsman twice and they have been really good so far with a nice selection and you can choose your freebies, fem, autos, or regular seeds, i thought that was pretty cool.✌

I may try Gyo out in the future also, i have used seedsman twice and they have been really good so far with a nice selection and you can choose your freebies, fem, autos, or regular seeds, i thought that was pretty cool...

Just about the same experience with gyo, I haven't used seedsman yet. Maybe on my next go round

So not too much to update just yet, however all 6 seeds I planted sprouted this morning. So 100% for now. I'm trying to get my other grow fully chopped in next few days. And then I'll start drying.

Guys so I have a question, I'm in the process of finishing up my last grow. Just put the ladies into a final 48hr dark period before I chop em down. But as I inspected all the plants, 1 out of the 7 has some light and airy buds.... all the others have some super dense buds except this one. Any input or advice would be very helpful

Well not much has changed, they have grew a little since they sprouted. Still have them to finish this harvest. It's pretty time consuming. Didn't quite expect it to be this long

So finally finished cutting the ladies down and hanging to dry, I know it's really useless but my wet weight was roughly 5-8 ounces per plant. Dose anyone have any insight or a decent guess as to what I might end up with as a final dry weight there's 7 plants in total?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom