1st Grow Just Starting - Super Noob

Looking really nice hank. Your bb does look very different but she looks good mate, nice fat looking buds.
2-3 wks should be fine for a flush. I start the flush normally when she's got a couple of weeks to go - when the trichs are mainly cloudy and a few ambers are appearing. Then I flush for about 10 days (I'm in hydro though and I think you can flush a bit shorter in hydro)

Think your getting a bit mixed up.
I cut the BB a few weeks ago. I left one branch to see if she would make her own seeds.
The widow i think ill cut in 3 weeks. 2 week flush. Ill see if i can steal the wife's camera and snap some super close ups of her.

Did you just let it self pollonate from age or did you use cs?

Seeing if she will self pollinate. Don't see any male parts however I know people still can get seeds.

I have a CS project going on the side.

Hey all busted out the nicer camera to take some detailed photos.

First up the White Widow X Cheese. Shows some nice detail on the frost and bud growth. You can see some nice red hair along with the last bit of growth, I think, of white. Next watering will be HEAVY nutes then phed water only maybe with some flavoring.
SAM_05953.JPG

SAM_05962.JPG

SAM_05971.JPG

This is one of the side branches I topped just before flower. Did not have much time to recover so its 2 short and thick buds!
SAM_0598.JPG

SAM_0599.JPG

Not bad plants at all, hank! If mine look like that when they're ready, I'll be happier than a flea in a kennel. :) Keep it green!

Hey all going out of town this weekend. Ill post some pics when I get back.
Gave the White Widow X Cheese a heavy shot of nutes about 4 days ago. This was the last time as she will only get 6.3-6.5 water now with a little flavor. She got water yesterday.

I had someone help me with the white widow x white widow as I would be over my limit, she is so close to done. last 2 weeks bulked up a lot. she wont make much but talk about covered wow. Think with the environment she was in and some of the treatment she got she had some over watering. But for the most part she is the most covered plant I have ever seen. LONG TRICS. I will have photos of her too soon.

lastly what would be better. auto flowers to get 12 hours of dark or photos to get 24 hours of light? I have both going but one is going to have to give when I go out of town.

Auto to get 12 hour of dark would be better if the photo's already on 12/12 or you'll upset her flowering cycle. If she's still on 18/6 vegging you could do 24/0, but the plants do like the dark period so I'm not keen on 24h light, even on autos

Hope yer having a good weekend, hank!

Auto to get 12 hour of dark would be better if the photo's already on 12/12 or you'll upset her flowering cycle. If she's still on 18/6 vegging you could do 24/0, but the plants do like the dark period so I'm not keen on 24h light, even on autos

Seems like they really grow in the dark period

Berry Bomb Day 46 flower. Packing on more weight. Very sativa. Still very light smell, I think it will pick up more. Think I have a cal-mag problem so I gave her some Epson salt and GO cal/mag. Trics not much to speak of still. I think I will be impressed from her. Maybe 4 OZ.
IMG_20130520_194046_060.jpg
IMG_20130520_194100_076.jpg
IMG_20130520_194111_689.jpg

White Widow X Cheese day 59 flower. She keeps packing it on. Gave her PHed plain water 3 days ago. Hit her with a heavy shot of florakleen PH water tonight before bed. Been picking of large water leafs as they yellow hard, droop, and go brow. wow 10-11 weeks of flower before she is ready easy. Took 2 small lower buds, fast dried one, and gave the other one to someone else.
The one I fast dried VERY floral with a hint of spice. the one I gave away this person said it was fruity with a mellow high. not fished yet.
IMG_20130520_194210_967.jpg

IMG_20130520_194230_842.jpg

IMG_20130520_194244_464.jpg

Bc early BlueBerry day 59. I have to put her into flower soon. So fucking big. No matter what I do she grows right back and fast. I super cropped every branch several times, heck broke some of them off in the process thus making tops. She loves the 5 gal bucket to much.
IMG_20130520_194403_336.jpg
IMG_20130520_194409_768.jpg
IMG_20130520_194445_138.jpg

Back
Top Bottom