Rookie Start At A Perpetual Garden

Day 36 of flower for the WW and all is well so far, I say that because she s been growing in that old recycled pro mix. I check run off pretty regularly and make sure ph is in that 6-6.3 range. I did what I usually do to the plants in flower and that is too streatch the colas out with that coated wire through the rim of the geo pots and up to a branch then just streatch er down. This plant being the first I d only toped 2 times concentrating on larger colas and less "bush" type growth seems to really benefit from this method!

IMG_69497.JPG
IMG_69508.JPG
IMG_69484.JPG
IMG_69456.JPG

I threw a Fallen Angel into flower the other day as well..... a little early but space was beginning to become an issue in the veg room, lol what's new!? I did rip a clone off her before I sent it in, just in case. Here s how the veg rooms looking these days .
IMG_69539.JPG
IMG_69519.JPG

Shit's lookin great baby!

I have a love/hate thing going with the curly CFs. Love how easy they are to put anywhere... but hate the heat that the base of them puts out. I was pretty happy to swap them out for a LED panel because heat is such a huge challenge for me.

Aww thanks man, lol kinda dead around here these days so any praise is received like that stay old cat that keep rubbing up against your leg!;) :) I think that ll be my next investment, a nice led light, with what I have invested in cfl s and t5 s I probably could be well on my way towards the purchase of a decent led light. If ya don't mind me asking, how much was your setup and what kinda coverage do ya get from those things?

My little fuzzy one licks my nose instead of rubbing against me.

I'll dig up sizes and get back with you. Gotta run and deal with life some. Most of my stuff was purchased 2nd hand... so I can't really guide you much on price.
Any thoughts of the specific type of LEDs you want to dig into? There are quite a few different types these days. I think the newest variety is the white ones.

My little fuzzy one licks my nose instead of rubbing against me.

I'll dig up sizes and get back with you. Gotta run and deal with life some. Most of my stuff was purchased 2nd hand... so I can't really guide you much on price.
Any thoughts of the specific type of LEDs you want to dig into? There are quite a few different types these days. I think the newest variety is the white ones.

I'm clueless when it comes to them bad boys, I ll have to dig in a bit and just see. ''Tis the season for all y all southerners to Par-tay with all them festivals and live bands..?! Enjoy when life comes a calln;)

'Tis indeed. Jazzfest kicks off tomorrow right around the corner from me. Parking goes to crap... but I get to hear one of the stages on my front porch.... ya takes the good with the bad.

I remember when I upgraded my curly CFs to T5s. I was just amazed at the heat difference. I'm running LEDs in the veg tent, but still have a 2 bulb T5 in there... mostly because it just runs cool.

Decided to throw the bag seed plant JJ2 into flower yesterday because I'm sick of waiting to see nuts, need to know sooner then later, plus I took a clone just in case. So right now there is the White Widdow at day 47, Fallen Angel at day 12 or so and the bag seed Joshua Jones day2.
IMG_700710.JPG
IMG_700613.JPG
IMG_700411.JPG

The FA clone is doing well, able to take it outta bag without it going limp on me, and a fresh JJ clone.
IMG_699910.JPG
IMG_700110.JPG

And a veg pic.... rooms filling out nice I guess.
IMG_699610.JPG

I now, quite boring..... I ll get offmy ass one of these days and try and make it a little interesting around here. Just having so much fun staying up to date with other s journals.

Did a little cloning today, a little training, watered a couple and doing the daily check for nuts..... what do you guys think?

IMG_70088.JPG
IMG_701011.JPG
IMG_701210.JPG

Got a feeling it is, they way it grew, the way it just looks overall..... but I need the experience so we ll let it develop day by day and just keeps good watch!
I ve got 5 WW s all around the same canopy hight (results of the massive cloning spree I did a while back) so I m thinking they can all go in at once or maybe just 3 in one shot and a month later the other 2, which should be super massive by then... I just don't know.
WW in flower is on day 50, a little late on the flush (which is getting done tomorrow) but still tones of clear going on so here hoping!;)
The Fallen Angel is around 14 day in flower and the Josh Jones bag seed is like 5 days in.

One of the WW clones
IMG_701311.JPG
IMG_701412.JPG

Fallen Angel in veg soon to be flower.
IMG_701510.JPG

Some clones and veg room action.
IMG_702110.JPG
IMG_70235.JPG
IMG_70266.JPG
IMG_70195.JPG
IMG_70255.JPG

Like usua, if y'all got any tips or ideas please lemme know:thumb::Namaste:

Damn you have some nice bushes there.

Thanks man, peeking over the "bushes" are ya? Lol right, on your welcome here any time!:high-five: Yea I like em big and bushy, mostly cuz that's what I seem to get with all the messing around I do. Tried to not top that WW in flower too much to see how much bigger the main colas might get. I think that recycled soil set me back so far plus I can barely push my fingers through the very surface of the medium.... root roots roots!

The Joshua Jones bag seed (named after the guy who gave em to me) turned out to be a nut wrangling dude, so he got the boot from Club Flower Room....... no dudes allowed!!:cheer: The twin to him is still in veg and shows fem traits being short and stout esp compared to the male, so that's good news!:thumb: I ll still watch her when she hits flower time...... I was fooled once by what I "thought" was a girl and turned out to be a duder.... hard lesson learned:(;)

I pulled the White Widow out today for some quiet/dark time in the closet before the chop chop tonight or tomorrow. Me and the kiddo have been passing a nasty cold back and forth so I v been down for the last week, today's the first day I can actually do an update. Veg rooms filling up nicely and the clones have actually been doing good, as in I haven't killed any yet! I m sitting with 5 Fallen Angel clones right now, one Joshua Jones (bag seed), 3 White Widows in veg right now. Flower room has 2 WW and 2 FA after I removed the one White Widow today.

IMG_70517.JPG
IMG_70507.JPG

Flower room

IMG_70499.JPG
IMG_70486.JPG
IMG_704710.JPG

I ll keep y all posted on the harvest,might ever remember too take a few pics;):):thumb:

Back
Top Bottom