1stTimer Backyard Grow. Many questions!

LOL Generalized? What ever. A spoon can dig a ditch but a backhoe does it best! Go ahead and spoon dig your ditch and then dump your moldy buds from bad drying in it! I will stick with my backhoe and get to the finish line with nice ripe,cured cola's! And if urdedpal has some experience with bag drying then i know he has some experience with moldy buds then also! No not every bud every time will mold in the bag but it only takes one moldy bud to ruin a shit load of weed! RUSSIAN ROULETTE IT ONLY TAKES ONE BULLET. Once again NEVER BAG DRY YOUR BUDS WHEN AT ALL POSSIBLE! HANG THEM IN THE ATTIC, GARAGE, UHAUL TRUCK OR ANYWHERE BUT A BAG! BAGS ARE FOR CURING ONLY!

I must be doin something right to not bite that bullet. Iv'e been playin RUSSIAN ROULETTE for over 4yrs now and didn't even know it. I'm guessing that just because I have never gotten ANY Mold baggin my bud I am 1 of the lucky spoon diggers. I think I will keep playin because it works for me. My meds are very important like every other patient and just because it works for me it does'nt make it right or mean it will work for them. Also I live in washington were as everybody knows it rains alot so it suprises me I have been so lucky. If that bullet ever gets me I will let ya'll know Im not smarter than a backhoe man.:adore:

Back
Top Bottom