1stTimer Backyard Grow. Many questions!

your plants are lookin good though, just not in pairs..lol

^I do indeed. Since you mention it I think I shall pop it in

Some updated pics. We've been getting some mediocore weather lately (past 2 weeks) A lot of clouds and occasional rain - Not much sun lately but all the plants seem to be doing pretty well.

Sativa 1+2
HPIM2133.JPG

Sativa 1+2 again
HPIM2132.JPG

Sativa 3 - Drooping a little. This one hasnt been getting much sun, I'll have to move her/him to a better spot.
HPIM2131.JPG

HPIM21301.JPG

Sativa 4+5 The Healthiest ones - Best sunlight
HPIM2129.JPG

HPIM21281.JPG

Sativa 6+7
HPIM21271.JPG

These aren't totally recent photos.
So most of them now have 7 pedal leaves and its too early to tell if there male or female. The double plant pots will be taken out and planted right into the ground. Some bugs had eaten a little bit of the leaves when i first put them outside but no sign of eating anymore.

How about an update please?

These are def NOT sativas. At best #1 and #6 are hybrids, and the rest are Indica.

With that said, they look great...but you're moving them around and transplanting way too much. You may cause them to turn male or hermaphrodite with all the stress. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Yeah I'll post some nice pics tomorow-batteries are almost dead in camera and keep getting blurry results. They're looking pretty good. That seems odd, I payed for hybrid sativa's but I guess not...Either way doesnt matter to me. Were getting finally getting nice warm and sunny weather now and I've noticed a huge difference in growth from day to day. Alot of branching begining. Not sure if its too early to tell sex but I'll get some nice photos for you guys to look at - till' then, stay patient. Oh and for nutes I've been using MGrow spray which i give the whole garden. I'm also using a Terracycle organic plant food (vermicompost extract) which is 0.03-0.002-0.02 so its pretty gentle - maybe too gentle?

edit: awaiting approval on pics I took today - which are pretty garbage but meh.
Edit #2: I think I know what you mean when you say 1/6 is a hybrid, 1 of them definately looks different then the others, its leaves are different, skinnier and kinda curved.

Pics from today -I'll update with better ones tomorow.
HPIM2138.JPG

This is the 'hybrid' that I think your talking about
HPIM2137.JPG

Healthy ones bushing out
HPIM2136.JPG

HPIM2135.JPG

Plant beside this one seems to be lagging behind - lack og light maybe? It gets kinda shadowed.
HPIM21341.JPG

There you go. For 'indoor' seeds they seem to be progressing well even for the bad weather we've gotten.

Ahh i see, What can i do about that? Found some batteries so took a few more photos.
The dog and....I spy...
HPIM2145.JPG

HPIM2144.JPG

Some Drooping - watered it
HPIM2143.JPG

HPIM2142.JPG

nice color
HPIM2141.JPG

HPIM2140.JPG

HPIM2139.JPG

Cant get a closeup of the little 'bulb' like things growing out of the mature plants, does anybody have a photo of a female and a male plant so i can distinguish?

Your plants have a beautiful place to grow. I have two outdoor plants. The tallest is now 53 inches tall. I used MG soil mixed with sand and compost. They seem content and so am I.

Yeeah the garden is perfect, alot of coverage from other plants and a nice fence. I live in high density suburbia so stealth is key for me. In the last 3 days or so I've noticed a huge gain in growth. Nice weather makes a huge difference.

Yeah I'll post some nice pics tomorow-batteries are almost dead in camera and keep getting blurry results. They're looking pretty good. That seems odd, I payed for hybrid sativa's but I guess not...Either way doesnt matter to me.
That's the thing with some seed companies. Their hybrids are not stabilized enough so you end up with different phenotypes...where some will show more of the Indica side and others more of the Sativa. Either way they're looking great! They look to be getting close to flowering too. I can't wait!

Really do you think? They seem kinda small for this late in the season - even though they still have about a month and half left. Ihavent been giving them any nutes for the past week or so, what do you suggest giving them? Something thats easily found at say a home depot? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just a little update, I'm in Whistler right now on vacation. I had to transport two of the plants to a friends house for the week 'cause they stated becoming unstealthy and I didnt wanna risk anything. I'll have some updated pics of the plants on monday when I get back. I'm excited to see how much they've grown :hmmmm:

Woot new pics. A decent amount of growth happened while i was on vacation. Only one male :allgood:
Here are some pics.

The 'mad' one:
HPIM2192.JPG

Again - Balls
HPIM2194.JPG

Another of dee 'mad' one.
HPIM2195.JPG

And dee females so far. They are starting to flower :headbanger:
Female #1
HPIM2198.JPG

Female #2+3
HPIM2197.JPG

Female #4
HPIM2196.JPG

I've got the other two plants at a friends house. From what I've heard they survived the transplant very well and im hoping to get a look at them today.
Hopefully they are females :cool:

The weather is looking nice for the month - lots of sun and humidity.

Your grow is looking good! They must be enjoying the flowers.

Hello, haven't updated in a long time, doesn't seem like anybody cares anyways. For those who do, 1 more plant late bloomed into a male, we ditched it. Plants are now in pots because they became to big for my backyard so i transplanted them to a friends house. They are all budding now, have been for more then a month. We trimmed them to get more yield and all that. Budding has formed on alot of areas. We tried some buds and got decently high for a immature bud - so very excited. I'll be getting some pics tonight after work. I'll post them up as soon as I get em.

I'd say about a few weeks left till harvest time muhahahahahha. :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom