C4's Backyard Bagseed Grow

Day 24
PLANT 1
2011-06-27_12_21_01.jpg

Preflowers maybe? I dunno.
2011-06-27_12_21_40.jpg

2011-06-27_12_21_59.jpg

2011-06-27_12_22_33.jpg

No dont think they are pre flowers you will get them hairs at every node pre flowers come out of a sac with two hairs plants are lookin great that sun will make em grow like weeds well they are weed i think ive had two much keep up the good work :) :popcorn:

Dunno if its crickets or grasshoppers but something has been munching on my plants. So I have cut back more brush and covered the landscape with ortho pest control. Will post pix tomorrow.

Ya i usually wait till there about a foot tall them critters don't seem to mess with them that much other than that lookin good c4nt0f3r :thumb:

Yup looking good. I wish my neighbors weren't soo close. I would do and outdoor grow. Mabe i'll plant bamboo around my house.

Latest pics. Not too much damage but holy hell the crickets are everywhere.
What is a natural way of killing these pests?
2011-06-30_12_51_48.jpg

This is my big girl that apparently tastes great.
2011-06-30_12_52_49.jpg

My second big girl
2011-06-30_12_52_01.jpg

And the remaining crop
2011-06-30_12_52_13.jpg

Good deal will be watching it wont be long now they will be in there dirt home for good i didn't know that crickets ate mj worms and grasshoppers give me a problem ive had grasshoppers fim my plants on more than one occasion :thumb:

It may be grasshoppers too, the original spot I had them in was like a 10x10x4 plot of weeds. No pun intended. I didnt clear everything cuz I wanted some secrecy but there are grasshoppers abundantly there. So I moved them to the middle of the yard. Yellow grass, patches of sand and dirt, no they aint going in the ground.

Well, bad news. I have to move to florida this weekend. Good news I'm getting a quarter pound of some good before I leave for some good seeds and will start the next grow within the week. Admin please move this to incomplete/failed grows. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Sorry you had to stop this grow early...I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom