Rookie Start At A Perpetual Garden

Wow man, how long do you veg for, the last one I threw in flower was about 4 by 4!? Mind you she was veged for quite a long time.... And stunted and and and... Lol. Thanks for coming back around buddy, Your still one of the first places I stop when I do get on here:high-five:
About 3 weeks. Top or LST really pays off. I top.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hahaha, haven't been "drunk" like that since that's forsure.... Can't say so much for being that high.... I guess a guy can regulate that without the consequences of booze thank god! I just go for that nice buzz that won't burn me out TOO HARD or i loose ambition, unless it's at the end of the night then I go for the Gusto:) That white widow seems to do the trick for that, man I find it a heady high.... Like zombified if ya know what I mean?! That Cheese is my daytime go too for a bit of motivation and ambition weed, I ll smoke half a J and be good for hours, but top ups along the way don't hurt either! The Jabba s Stash doesn't get much attention these days, I more or less save that as Stucklefritz for the buddies if their hard up lol. Don't get me wrong, I like it and it get s ya HAF but the florals and taste just aren't there, not like the Ak or white Widdow or cheese..... Ohhh that cheese, best smell everrrrr!! Next up for in the smoking regimen will be the Jack Herrer which is still being burped daily, soon to be every few days or so, but I did sample some the other day and was quite impressed! Good all round high, still developing florals and taste in the jar so it's hard to give a good description yet but it ll be coming. Been having a hell of a time here in hicks-ville trying to find a reliable nutrient supplier.... Good thing I m taking a break here soon, should have just enough nuits to get me finished, then I just might switch er up.... Still staying organic though. Any suggestions for a kick ass organic line???

Howdie Ho fellow growers/cannibus users, it's been a while but I m back!!
I m slowly gonna get reconnected with all y all I ve missed so much and inbetween I ll keep ya z updated on my gong show...... Shut er down for for the last half a year to get some serious projects finished up. Built a new fence around the yard, re shingled the house, build a new ice fishing shack for the fam, and many many wood working projects for family and friends! It's been a blast but I sure missed growing and I honestly didn't realize how much until a couple weeks ago when the last seed I have (white Widdow) got planted and popped up like nuttn after 3 days. From the first set of leaves I felt a void in my life being filled and it's such a great feeling, seriously!
Bare with me ladies and gents, I've been outta the loop for a while so it ll take some time to get use to things.

Awesome journal brotha. I would live for one of my plants to actually reveg for me ughhh. What breeder did u get ur chest from?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey man thanks for coming by and checkn things out! I got that cheese fem from True North seeds, pretty sure they re based outta Ontario but ship from the U.K. Works just great for me since I m a Canuck, as a matter of fact I m gonna place an order here right away and would love and iderrr s on what to work on next!? Oh btw TN seed s do singles and still offer the freebies.

Little late here but better late then neverrrr ehhh B's andG's! Started out with a quick rummage through the o ll cabinet and found a year old White Widow Fem from True North Seeds which I grew before and ended up being one of my favs!! I ve been struggling to find a solid reliable source that carries my nutrient line so I kinda switched er up a bit in regards to using a 3 part system ( with a few micro s to add) from the same company..... I ve got 90 percent of the 2 other lines they offer but couldn't nail down the ferts, grrrrrr so that meant I had too buy an all new line hence the 3 part system..... at least I can use up the micros from the other lines. Anyway this should get me going until something better rolled around, speaking of that have anyone heard of Remo and the story behind him and his new line???

Here s a few shots of the WHite Widdow in her glory at 3 weeks of age. I don't know if it s just me and the fact I haven't been in the Grow Game for a while but she seems too be quite bushy and stout for her age..... I dunno, what do you guys think? I did too her after her third set so that explains a bit.

IMG_663113.JPG
IMG_663313.JPG
IMG_663213.JPG

If ya look close you can see my topping ended up giving an extra top, should be interesting, think I m gonna just top her one more time to try something different.

IMG_663410.JPG

Absolutely beautiful my man! You've got things figured out. I absolutely love the shots of that girl! Can't wait to watch you strut your stuff.

About Remo, they're actually a sponsor here! They've got an extensive line and I think I'm going to check it out! Let me know if you order anything and we'll split a shipment!

:high-five:

Happy to see you back in the game!

Absolutely beautiful my man! You've got things figured out. I absolutely love the shots of that girl! Can't wait to watch you strut your stuff.

About Remo, they're actually a sponsor here! They've got an extensive line and I think I'm going to check it out! Let me know if you order anything and we'll split a shipment!

:high-five:

Happy to see you back in the game!

Thanks Big Dawg..... Sir..... Senior....boss man hehehe, gees now that your a Big Wig product tester kinda feels like talking to royally! Congrats again on such a wicked Gig bro, they sure lucked out with you that's F Show!!
Tots ma goats on that Remo nutrient line, dude sounds like he s got his shit dialed in. I m thinking I ll have enough numm numm s for at least 3-4 plants cleaning up that GP...... so summer time would work best hey?! That "Outfit" in town said they are switching over to Remo right away here too... totally cringe thinking about it but might be worth a try through them or at least might save on shipping some how?
Thanks for the pep talk coach.... think I m ready to get off the bench and back in the game. can't wait for spring and the potential it s gonna bring this country! Little nervous but either way it's gunna get better.

Wow she sure is squat! Looking really good though!

Thanks Lex, yea hey on being stockie.... think I ll lift the light s in a bit here, kinda wanted to get to training her LST/HST U know break a few branches, slam on some duct tape and see where she goes. See if I can get a handle on the stress stunting and tighter growth in veg so when I make the flip should make for bigger bud sites. Something I m gonna concentrate on a bit more this round. I forsee a Hempy Grow in the summer... so excited!

Day31, I pulled her outta the cfl/fluorescent haven and chucked her under the MH at 750w just the other day just for the fact I ve got the bulb..... totally forgot how responsive they are under the big light, wow! I totally should have took pics before and after the switch, results were impressive! I guess the strain has a lot to do with that too, WW s a rugged lady, you know the kind that ll beat your ass every once in a while just cuz she can! Hahha!
Watched ma boi Pigeons 420/Rex s new YouTube video on super cropping which instantly inspired me to get at err! Here s what I managed...

Before the Battering

IMG_66549.JPG
IMG_665512.JPG

And after ....

IMG_665712.JPG
IMG_66597.JPG
IMG_666010.JPG

Witha few shots of my set up, not much had changed so far but I m planning on running new duct too the attic instead of exhausting into the furnace room.... carbon filters, I find, can only do so much and I want a smell free home so that s the next logical step I guess. Got it routed out just gotta make it happen, gonna plan some more Reno s while I m at it to make it all work while.... maybe some new paint, slash out a wall, who knows where this could END!!??

Ohh and excuse the filthy looking styrofoam on the floor, result of leaving the bags to drip dry..... I put em in the little Polly lined boxes now to avoid any contamination..... something I guess a guys gotta be wary of running these bags ehh ..... gratuitous Canadian EHH there ehh!

Day 41 and really feeling like a rookie and second guessing myself for my new feeding regime (3 feeds then a good flush ) The people at GP say it's all good so I guess I ll keep at it for consistency s sake..... Things is are looking a little funny, possible ph issues, and not as dark green as I m use too seeing with a lot of twisting but the tight nodes and structure so far are very intriguing with ridiculous potential! Wasn't happy with the height of the plant to this point (about 10"or12") so I lifted the light to about 30" to promote a little stretch plus I cleaned/lollypoped the undergrowth which also inturn provided me with a few clones, 5 to be exact! I ve been Veging in my flower room just too get some use outta the 1050 MH that came with Set up, plus with the nice heat in there I placed my clones up on a shelf out of the direct light to do their thing...... we ll see how things go, fingers crossed.

Here's a few shots of the day.....

IMG_66837.JPG
IMG_66837.JPG
IMG_66809.JPG
IMG_66788.JPG
IMG_667711.JPG
IMG_667610.JPG

Back
Top Bottom