Rookie Start At A Perpetual Garden

Felt like I was taking blackmail photos in the dark like I did, creepy! So I m on day 57 or 58 of flower for this Jabba Stash Reveg and she s taking her time to show decent amounts of amber, now that's 58 days from the flip so should I be patient or do you think I could get away with giving her the day tomorrow under lights then throw her in a dark closet for a couple days and pray for the best??! Only reason I m rushing it a bit is cuz I m outta room AGAIN in the veg room and two next contestants are taking up so much room and are rareing to go into flower, there at like day 54 or some where around there (not near my note book sorry) I ve heard of guys doing extended periods of time in the dark before harvest and the say it's good for them but I have no exp with it... I think these trichs ll amber up a bit in the next few days?! Feels like a bit of a gamble though.

Jabba Stash Reveg

image9292.jpeg

image9293.jpeg

image9294.jpeg

image9295.jpeg

image414.png

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated, and don't be afraid to tell me how dumb I am :thumb: Thanks boys!

If you are wanting more amber check again at day 63-64 and so on if you don't care so much about amber and it's atleast mostly cloudy that is fine in my book. I prefer mainly cloudy anyways though lol

Look good to me I'd cut at 60 days.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Cool thanks for poppn in Lex, yea man I haven't been around much, spring rush is on and I m super busy with a bag full of projects. I soo need to get around here and make my rounds to catch up! I ended up chopping the Jabb down last night, Pidge came by and reaffirmed my thoughts that she was ready to go. I DID chuck her in a dark closet with a dehumidifyer as soon as the lights came on, so she ended up with 24 hrs of darkness with humidity around the low 40 s. She was sure sticky and gave off such a stench, not like the AK or Cheese in any way whatsoever. Trichs did exactly what I thought, think I got lucky, but ended up showing some Amber and mostly cloudy so :thumb: Not sure if the extended dark period helped or a combo with the dehumidifier or maybe just timing..... Now the waiting game till sample day too know forsure!

Look good to me I'd cut at 60 days.

Cheers

We ll split the difference and say day 58, hahaha, yea man I probably could have waited another couple days but all looked good plus I was in a bit of a pinch for space in the veg room. Those AK clones (my first successful cloneing) went ballistic this last week or two and crouded everyone out. I ve also come to the conclusion that I need another couple sets of t5 s, my plants have been coming out rectangular because of the shitty space. I DO streatch the plants out and tie them down and out a bit to open up that canopy before I throw em in veg so that helps a bit but you can still tell they re a little rectangular, hahaha. Thanks for checkn in buddy!

I had same issue. If I don't get my Auto's under SHPS light early enough they don't grow very large. My Narco Purple seem to only be a 30cm plant.

Cheers

Did you end up cloning with peat pellets or rockwool? Glad you finally got clones rooted i remember you having trouble with it. Go ahead and take that girl down if you want she does look ready to me. So far in my experience as long as it's mainly cloudy and no clear it's good to go i guess I am not as big on the amber trichomes as others on this site, i tend to prefer indicas at 90% cloudy 10% amber and they are still couchlocky lol. I am wired weird i think because I don't get affected as much by cannabis as anyone I smoke with, that's why I have a guinea pig friend who i have smoke my bud and qwiso hash and he ends up stupefied from my indica dominant bud harvested at 90% cloudy and 10% amber. So in short i think you will still be happy with it even if there's not a crap ton of amber, its just really preference at the end of the day:tokin: Forgive my medicated ramblings lol

I had same issue. If I don't get my Auto's under SHPS light early enough they don't grow very large. My Narco Purple seem to only be a 30cm plant.

Cheers

But she's one of the perdiest plants I ve seen!:thumb: Yea I m seriously thinking of another light for next round of growing next winter, and you know who I m gonna be Hittn up for info..... Hahaha.

Did you end up cloning with peat pellets or rockwool? Glad you finally got clones rooted i remember you having trouble with it. Go ahead and take that girl down if you want she does look ready to me. So far in my experience as long as it's mainly cloudy and no clear it's good to go i guess I am not as big on the amber trichomes as others on this site, i tend to prefer indicas at 90% cloudy 10% amber and they are still couchlocky lol. I am wired weird i think because I don't get affected as much by cannabis as anyone I smoke with, that's why I have a guinea pig friend who i have smoke my bud and qwiso hash and he ends up stupefied from my indica dominant bud harvested at 90% cloudy and 10% amber. So in short i think you will still be happy with it even if there's not a crap ton of amber, its just really preference at the end of the day:tokin: Forgive my medicated ramblings lol

I m so with ya bro on the sativa s and Amber content, I ve got way too much shit to do and need to function (if possible on a Higher plain) and not lose and limbs in the process.... I play with some nasty appendage altering tools so sativa s are the only way too go! I ended up using the rockwool finally to get that cloning thing down, man you'd all piss your plants if you saw the chernoblie crap I ve been nursing back to life and protecting from bugs:rofl::rofl: I ve always been a sucker for the under dog so culling clones/plants, esp when I FINALLY got em too root, is not an option for me...... But I do see the importance of a healthy and robust clone. Keeping them all at the same stage of growth would be key to an efficient SOG. Thanks for checkn in and reaffirming my decision, it sure makes me feel better!:high-five:

Did they fuck with the way we upload photos AGAIN.... I can't seem to upload from my phone anymore?

Ok so 3 Rd time I ve seen the format change for importing pics and not one of these updates addresses the issues of only being able to upload one pic at a time off your phone! I just spent 10 min uploading a group of pics and not one made it to the gallery..... Looks like BB s journaling days might be over.....

Ok so 3 Rd time I ve seen the format change for importing pics and not one of these updates addresses the issues of only being able to upload one pic at a time off your phone! I just spent 10 min uploading a group of pics and not one made it to the gallery..... Looks like BB s journaling days might be over.....

Well I figured it out, still can only upload one pic at at time, but now it's much more awkward..... Great, I guess there aren't a lot of i phone usesers out there in the world?!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Well I guess it's time to shut this journal down. Jabb Reveg ended at 5.5 oz of super airie bud, not impressed with that but I guess it is what it is. Thanks for following along and all the help along the way guys, y all saved my bacon a FEW times!! Peace.

Ya know what so what if it was airy your gonna break it up any way in the end and 5.5 oz is still bigger then any harvest ive had so i say its time to make it official no more rookie titles for you brother! Hope you start another journal cause I totally wanna tag along! Good vibes your way!

My first clones ever harvested out like the twins they grew up as.... One was 200 g and the other was 201g, isn't that weird, one gram apart!? That was the AK 47 btw. I lost that Cheese reveg for some strange reason, she just curled up and never perked back up so she got the boot, good thing too cuz I had no room at all in veg or flower rooms. Down to 7 plants, 2 of which are in one pot; an AK and white widow,both clones, still kinda veging them for a bit. Veg room is those two clones and another WW clone on its own. Gonna veg them for a week or two more then I m just gonna turn the veg room into a flower room to finish out. Flower room currently has a Jack Herrer and WW that ll be ready in 3 or so weeks and then Northern Lights and another AK clone in about that ll finish in about 7 weeks. I ve finally figured out that 2 plants a month is my max for my 7by7 room under a 1050 watts..... Any more and the plants just suffer and I stress Out. Still running the Green Planet medi 1 line, I was running both organic and synthetic lines at the same time on dif plants and decided organic was the way to go.

I'll run 4 in my 4x4 under 1050 watts, but two 200g plants are a great pull. T5 will through some heat but not much. It's a watt thing. In my 4x4, 400 watts or less is easy to keep cool.

Cheers

I'll run 4 in my 4x4 under 1050 watts, but two 200g plants are a great pull. T5 will through some heat but not much. It's a watt thing. In my 4x4, 400 watts or less is easy to keep cool.

Cheers

Wow man, how long do you veg for, the last one I threw in flower was about 4 by 4!? Mind you she was veged for quite a long time.... And stunted and and and... Lol. Thanks for coming back around buddy, Your still one of the first places I stop when I do get on here:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom