Rookie Start At A Perpetual Garden

AK looking water stressed, all else looks top notch. Great job and nice garden.

Cheers

That AK was drought stressed for harvest, heard it helps pack on the trichs, thanks For checkn/keeping an eye on me and my "rooktardedness"!:thumb: All went well last night, but I forgot to take pics, tonight is the Cheese s turn for the chop so I ll put some up of her.

Filled 6 coat hangers worth (whatever that means, might just be my new measure of harvest) and the Cheese is sitting in the dark for an extended period for her big show tonight! Reveging her FORSURE! Love the smoke:circle-of-love:

image8304.jpeg

4 hrs later the cheese is cut and back in veg.... The only plant I DIDN t clone so seems only fit to Reveg her, plus it's an amazing plant:thumb: Only 4 hangers this time but the buds are way bigger! Two nights in a row is enough for this dude ....... Puppy monkey baby:high-five:

image8322.jpeg
image8323.jpeg
image8326.jpeg
image8325.jpeg
image8324.jpeg

Next up..... Jabb Stash Reveg in roughly 3 weeks, White Widdow and another Jabb Stash in 5 weeks. Can't wait to fill some jars up again :volcano-smiley::cheer:

Your timing is on point, I would love to pull plants every few weeks. Great harvest. My cheese just got topped, 2 weeks out till tent and 12/12.

Cheers

Cool man thanks, yea it took a while to get set up and going properly and actually if I wasn't gonna scrog and flower the last two plants in my veg room i d be outta room AGAIN! Lol. My last run of plants will be 4 to harvest all at once or within days of eachother. And I thought 2 nights in a row was a lot with just two plants, 4 hrs each!! Got a nice bag full for hash though:high-five: Have you grown the Cheese before? I had so much trouble getting her going, just couldn't train it like the others, maybe a sativa thing...? Turned out phenomenal though:circle-of-love:

No happy today, 3 plants in flower and last night I found the timer had been bumped and the 12/12 was suddenly 16/8 FFS!!! I thought the Jabb Reveg wasn't developing properly, very slow bud growth...... She due to harvest in the next week or so but the buds are so underdeveloped and airie! Looks like a lot of hash gonna be made around here in the future. Must have happened when I was cleaning the room 2 weeks ago after the last harvest:rolleyes3

That bud don't look airy brother looks fantastic infact!

Thanks bro, yea the harvested buds are perfect but it was the Jabb Reveg that's up next for the chop that's growing shittily! lol Might have been the timer that was messed up going from 12/12 to 16/8..... It s built in on my powerbar and tipped on its side bumping the exact pins at the end of the cycle perfectly to make it 16/8...... F n weird if ya ask me, .......ITS A SABOTAGE Y ALL!! Lol

O shit sorry guess i missed that part lol that sucks about the timer messing up, reminds me to check mine quick to be sure lol. You got a final weight yet on the stuff in the pictures? And would it be too much to ask for a picture of the jabb reveg? Good to see you are still around brother!

O shit sorry guess i missed that part lol that sucks about the timer messing up, reminds me to check mine quick to be sure lol. You got a final weight yet on the stuff in the pictures? And would it be too much to ask for a picture of the jabb reveg? Good to see you are still around brother!

Hey homie, sorry I ve had the spring rush hit and the job jar is brimming so not much spare time to stay updated.... I m gonna try my best to stay in the loop with t all though!:thumb: Yea so I ended up with 5 oz off the Cheese and 6 oz from the AK, not as much as I was hoping for but its some of the best bud I ve ever had... So smooth and potent bro, I so wish I could share some with ya hahaha. I ll never go back to buying weed from stranger grower s when I can finally make a quality product myself, best feeling in the world ehh man!:high-five:

Here s the Jabba s Stash Reveg outta the flower room, she s on day 50 of flower, just flushed her too!

image8864.jpeg
image8863.jpeg

Here s the flower room with and without the Jabb lol, the other 2 are the White Widdow and another Jabb

image8862.jpeg
image8861.jpeg

Hey homie, sorry I ve had the spring rush hit and the job jar is brimming so not much spare time to stay updated.... I m gonna try my best to stay in the loop with t all though!:thumb: Yea so I ended up with 5 oz off the Cheese and 6 oz from the AK, not as much as I was hoping for but its some of the best bud I ve ever had... So smooth and potent bro, I so wish I could share some with ya hahaha. I ll never go back to buying weed from stranger grower s when I can finally make a quality product myself, best feeling in the world ehh man!:high-five:

Here s the Jabba s Stash Reveg outta the flower room, she s on day 50 of flower, just flushed her too!

image8864.jpeg
image8863.jpeg

Here s the flower room with and without the Jabb lol, the other 2 are the White Widdow and another Jabb

image8862.jpeg
image8861.jpeg
Dude that is so awesome! Quite the haul! I totally agree best when its your own bud i bought some a little while ago and it looked ok at first glance then i broke out my pocket microscope and was immediately disappointed, it was harvested early and it was handled poorly and when i smoked it i couldn't get high like i like so ya nothing beats home grown bud! Btw just wanted to add that jabb don't look airy to me! Keep up the great work brother!

Thanks duder, it's been a struggle this grow but I ve learned a lot, mostly that I don't know enough yet lol! Yea that Jabb, I tell ya, as soon as I flushed her she started swelling hard in the "budle" regions and once again proving me to be a rookie.... But I ll take it!! Gonna give her a good once over and check multiple bud sites, chop day should be within a week or so ......those buds have doubled in size since the flush! What's your opinion on harvesting? Should a guy cut and hang the whole plant or keep doing what I m doing and cut branches and trim off all leaves then hang?

Well it s been a while since an honest to goodness update and with everything I have on the go at all diffrent stages it can be a little overwhelming to put it all together on here, but I ll try my best!:thumb: I m still burping jars every other day now in regards to the Cheese and AK 47 I harvested a few weeks ago..... No rushing this time and it sure shows!

Jabba Stash at day 53 of flower

image9094.jpeg
image9093.jpeg
image9092.jpeg
image9091.jpeg

White Widow and another Jabb Stash at day 35 of flower. I back built the buds on both plants, not on the Reveg Jabb though ( just a little experiment to compair)

image9090.jpeg
image9089.jpeg
image9088.jpeg
image9087.jpeg

All three hens back in the coup together.

image9086.jpeg

Now for the veg room, I ve got 2 AK monster crop clones at day 26 veg (remember all plants were stunted from the bug treatments so these days don't mean much) 2 more AK regular clones at day 45 veg, White Widow clone at day 35, Cheese Reveg at day 14 veg, Noryhern lights and jack Herrer at day 38 veg, another WW clone 2.0 at day 26 veg...... I think that's it, way too many too close to eachother. I d do 2 a month next time!

image9085.jpeg
image9084.jpeg
image9083.jpeg
image9082.jpeg
image9081.jpeg
image9080.jpeg
image9079.jpeg
image9078.jpeg

And the newest addition s to the garden for the outdoor legit vegetable garden, just planted it all a few days ago. 3 diff tomatoe plants, 3 diff pepper plants, and for some decoration I planted some Lupin s and milk weed for the Monarchs. Ohh and some honey dew melons I got from na boi Pidge...... I think that's what they are anyway.

image9077.jpeg

Nice job keeping up with your garden, it get crazy with pants all in different stages and requiring different feeds. Keep it up bro.

Cheers

Felt like I was taking blackmail photos in the dark like I did, creepy! So I m on day 57 or 58 of flower for this Jabba Stash Reveg and she s taking her time to show decent amounts of amber, now that's 58 days from the flip so should I be patient or do you think I could get away with giving her the day tomorrow under lights then throw her in a dark closet for a couple days and pray for the best??! Only reason I m rushing it a bit is cuz I m outta room AGAIN in the veg room and two next contestants are taking up so much room and are rareing to go into flower, there at like day 54 or some where around there (not near my note book sorry) I ve heard of guys doing extended periods of time in the dark before harvest and the say it's good for them but I have no exp with it... I think these trichs ll amber up a bit in the next few days?! Feels like a bit of a gamble though.

Jabba Stash Reveg

image9292.jpeg

image9293.jpeg

image9294.jpeg

image9295.jpeg

image414.png

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated, and don't be afraid to tell me how dumb I am :thumb: Thanks boys!

Thanks duder, it's been a struggle this grow but I ve learned a lot, mostly that I don't know enough yet lol! Yea that Jabb, I tell ya, as soon as I flushed her she started swelling hard in the "budle" regions and once again proving me to be a rookie.... But I ll take it!! Gonna give her a good once over and check multiple bud sites, chop day should be within a week or so ......those buds have doubled in size since the flush! What's your opinion on harvesting? Should a guy cut and hang the whole plant or keep doing what I m doing and cut branches and trim off all leaves then hang?
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you but i prefer cutting whole branches then trim wet and hang dry. Before I hang dryed i would lay them out to dry but the buds always ended boxy. That is my opinion on harvesting

Back
Top Bottom