Rookie Start At A Perpetual Garden

Here s a quick update on my garden, we ve been passing around a nasty chest cold here at our house so it's just been the basics/maintaining lately. Had to chuck 3 of the 5 white widow clones, they just didn't take, I'd lift em up and they d spin around in the pod.... Odviously no roots ehh, lol.

Starting with the "already too small" sub veg room...Tomatoes, carrots, cuc s, Jack Herrer and a Northern Lights... Oh and a few Monster Cropped AK clones and another White Widow clone.

image7851.jpeg

Jabba s Stash (org line) Day 10 of flower

image7861.jpeg

2 AK 47 Clones Day 19 of veg

image7852.jpeg

image7862.jpeg

I just put the White Widow day 10 flower into the real flower room with the Cheese, Ak 47 (both day39 of flower) and the Jabba Stash Reveg day 28 of flower. I was a tight squeeze and I have to pull the WW out to rotate them and water.

image7853.jpeg

image7854.jpeg
image7855.jpeg
image7856.jpeg
image7859.jpeg
image7858.jpeg
image7857.jpeg

Aaaaand finally the Solo Cup Challenge whatever you wanna call it..... She s spitting out buds so I guess it's on it's way!?

image7860.jpeg

How are you treating for your mites. You fan leaf with flower is showing mites. Veg room seems to have spotted leaves. I'd bomb the tent at least twice 3 days apart.

Cheers

Those leaves look like mites. Thrips mine leaf edges, mites will spot whole leaf. Look at my last grow. I have lots of pix that look just like what I see here. Look under spotted leaves for them. I hope I'm wrong, but it's still winnable if you move fast. Once webbing sets in it gets bad fast.

It's still ok, you're make harvest. Veg closet has them too. You will need to bomb 2 or 3 times and spray veg closet. If you have pets that is what brought them inside. Mites are predictable but relentless. Flower tent is to big to spray but have faith. Post bombs I did not notice any different taste or potency compared to non bombed plants. I have been through this ok and can help you too.

No time, I used SNS 218, works great, liquid lady bug works great. Any hydro store will have them one bomb is Attain TR. Will kill bugs and eggs. Last resort would be hot shot no pest strips. Be careful, if you spend more then few hours in room HSNPS should not be used.

Circus will be in town in a day or so (mite attack with webbing) webbing is very hard to clean and once tents (again tents are webs over flower sites) are set up chances of harvest are very slim. You can not wait a few days. It's war.

You ain't kidding, lol! So I just got back from buddy o pals place and I grabbed the sns 209 all natural... They call for soil drench and Foliar spray, only issue is it's slow acting and takes 2 weeks to kick in and they then say to not use for the last two weeks of flower so I m kinda screwed for the three big ones in flower but I can work on the others...... Or what?? Hahaha you got me all flustered, I thought we d be safe from em up here in the "nort"

Remember hot shots no pest will make pets sick if in room to long. 2 strips in 4x4 on corners will knock them out. Not my first choice but save your grow. You might have one or two days before circus opens in your tent.

Cheers

Hey thanks for all the help Millertm, I just finished washing rooms, spraying plants and cleaning up..... Awww man this is gonna be a nightmare isn't it?! I used that sns Foliar spray and water, fed and treated the Jabb Rv s soil as well as Foliar sprayed everything else! I ll treat the soil every water and feed on the others for 4 weeks. I ll probably just keep spraying and treating the soil on the ones in flower till I flush( 10 days before harvest) should be enough time to clean er out hey? I m gonna read more on this stuff I got, not to sold on the pesticides, more for the fact that my fan dumps right at my furnace and I don't want it floating around the house plus I ve got a pile of air movement/exchange in that room so it probably wouldn't be as productive. I m gonna be doing some read n tonight man, wow!

Back
Top Bottom