Rookie Start At A Perpetual Garden

Last couple days I ve noticed the Jabb Rv started yellowing rapidly so I took some pic s. I water/feed every 4 days, wonder if that's my issue? It s not like the plants are even dry after 4 days but I water anyway... No signs of over watering just the odd deficiency on each plant. Wonder if I should do a water, feed, feed regimen or just keep alternating but go every 3 days instead of 4?? Never had these issues last grow when I was just running the A and B without all the extras.

image7631.jpeg
image7632.jpeg
image7630.jpeg

The back building is starting to kick in especially with the Cheese!
3 more weeks of flower for the Cheese and AK and 5/6 for the Jab Rv

image7633.jpeg
image7636.jpeg
image7634.jpeg
image7637.jpeg
image7635.jpeg
image7638.jpeg
image7639.jpeg

I wish I could have pulled them all out from under the yellow light but I was only willing to risk the Jab Rv because it s just starting to bud, the other two are loaded with bud so very awkward to get through my 2 foot gap into the room..... GD ping pong table, another great investment stored away IN the way! Hahaha
Any help or advise is always grateful, thanks fellas!:thumb:

Rather than watering on a schedule (i.e. Every 4 days.) Water them when they ask for it. Maybe even 6 days of their not dry enough. It could be an abundance rather than a deficiency. But this troubleshooting stuff is best left to the pros

Crap look at my sour grow, thats what missing a water day looks like.

Agreed with pigeons, water when the pot is light til then its good. Watering is one of those things that is best if you listen to your girls and not go by a schedule, although and don't be like how I get sometimes lol ive come into the grow room to see some very unhappy droopy girls lol.

Agreed with pigeons, water when the pot is light til then its good. Watering is one of those things that is best if you listen to your girls and not go by a schedule, although and don't be like how I get sometimes lol ive come into the grow room to see some very unhappy droopy girls lol.

Hahaha I hear ya man, nothing like floppy saggy girls hanging around your room, there NEVER happy like that:sorry::rofl:

I SAW THAT, wow heh! Those girls must be lap n up the water now.:morenutes:
Just watered, here is what my tent looked like.

895dfe605b1e6603168bdbdfcf7fcc88.jpg

dff617d5c95d64d05a89204e7865e814.jpg

I'll call it a root stretching.

Cheers

So I did a 21 gal flUsh on the Jabba Reveg, probably should have been done first thing when reveged hey?! I am gonna stop watering on a schedule and start watching the plants and let them tell me what's up ( just like the little woman) a guy should be use to that by now, hehehe! I also picked up some Epson salt too, I heard it was a good natural fert and also helps with a lot of other things. Anyone have knowledge or use Epson salt for aiding the grow?

Epson salt is good for COCO grows. Ok in soil too. It will push PH up some. I've used 1 tsp gal before but watch your plants if its not needed you can burn or wrinkle leaves. Ca Mg and Epsom are more helpful in coco then soil.

Cheers

I used it in soil less but i couldn't really tell if it helped so i went and order calimagic and been using it for a little while now and i guess it helps lol.

Cool thanks guys, your help and advise is so appreciated!:thumb: So I just went and checked the garden and I found something I ve never seen before ( but that doesn't say much) Have you guys ever seen bud growing from a fan leaf?

image7735.jpeg
image7736.jpeg

I thought it might have been a top that didn't make it to my mouth and maybe fell outta my beard when I was back building, but nope, that's definetly bud growing!!

I use epsom salt to supplement the Mg. I use milk (2%) to supplement Ca. 1tsp/gal each.
Having said that, I should probably advise you to use CalMag supplement instead of my home brew stuff.

Yea there is a CalMag additive in this line but I might not be using it right or enough ..... I just add what's recomended when I feed but not when I water..... Maybe should be adding it for both feed and watering s?!
Hey dude I love the o natural take on growing like you do, I m just not confident enough or know enough to give er a try, Respect! Dang neck gets sore looking up to guys like you.... :high-five::cheer:Better medicate for that ehh! Lol

I don't think it's a good idea to add Mg to your watering schedule. When you water you want to rid her of those toxins and she needs a clean break. Not to mention out water here in town has a lot of mg in it as it is (I'm pretty sure).

But you can't go wrong with a clean drink of water in between feedings.

HOLY SHEEP DIP!
Never seen that... and I've been haunting these halls for a coon's age. Damn! Clone that baby and keep her going.

Shit yea hey!! I ve read a bit on it just now and they say it's a mutation and to keep er going for as long as I can/like years they said! lol. I m gonna Reveg her I guess, depending on the smoke. Go loooong, I m chucking you down a clone to play with!:party::party::party:

I don't think it's a good idea to add Mg to your watering schedule. When you water you want to rid her of those toxins and she needs a clean break. Not to mention out water here in town has a lot of mg in it as it is (I'm pretty sure).

But you can't go wrong with a clean drink of water in between feedings.

Good point man, for some reason I just keep thinking I m lacking but to be honest it's probably the other way ehh?! Dang dude we are gonna have to adjust the shit outta things when the RO hits the pipes, can't wait for drinkable water, for me and the ladies of the house!!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom