1st Grow Just Starting - Super Noob

WHAT A BEAST!
IMG_20130520_194403_336.jpg

Tap water that has been bubbled for up to 24 hours. And I start on the light side of the feeding chart. Then move to the heavy. Most of the time I do a heavy feeding then light then heavy then light.

go light at first and work your way up.

Yeah that doesn't look so good mate. I would act QUICK and CAREFULLY remove those sacks without bursting them. Otherwise they could drop open over-night, any day now...

Looks like it could be attempting to self-pollinate at the very end ( by expressing its hermie genes) in a last ditch effort to "survive"

Damn brother, thanks for sharing this. Let us know how it goes.

Best of luck:Namaste:

PS, maybe you should just remove the whole plant and isolate it. Don't think you want to take any chances. But if you had it isloated, you could probably get those seeds you were hoping for! Looks like that top cola will have enough energy to make them.

Aybody else wanna chime in? IMHO those are banannas.

I concure. I've never done any breeding but I got a few weak clones that Hermied when I lived in Mendocino. Those definitely look like shnuts too me. I'm planning on doing this later with the af seeds i got left over to get some mixes of my favorites.

Yeah that doesn't look so good mate. I would act QUICK and CAREFULLY remove those sacks without bursting them. Otherwise they could drop open over-night, any day now...

Looks like it could be attempting to self-pollinate at the very end ( by expressing its hermie genes) in a last ditch effort to "survive"

Damn brother, thanks for sharing this. Let us know how it goes.

Best of luck:Namaste:

PS, maybe you should just remove the whole plant and isolate it. Don't think you want to take any chances. But if you had it isloated, you could probably get those seeds you were hoping for! Looks like that top cola will have enough energy to make them.

I concure. I've never done any breeding but I got a few weak clones that Hermied when I lived in Mendocino. Those definitely look like shnuts too me. I'm planning on doing this later with the af seeds i got left over to get some mixes of my favorites.

Oh I was wanting them!!!!! Been hitting her with some homemade colloidal silver! Been spraying for the last 20 days. Going to be making some fem seeds and crossing with photos to make my own autos!
The plant that has been sprayed is a pineapple express auto.

Back
Top Bottom