1st Grow Just Starting - Super Noob

no biggie. you grow nice plants when the flowers are mature and fat they will look like mini tanks or something lol

Well good news and bad news. Good news cutting the white widow x cheese tonight or tomorrow night. And the BC Early Blueberry is going into flower.
IMG_20130525_202129_686.jpg
IMG_20130525_202135_045.jpg

BC Early BlueBerry!
IMG_20130525_202158_074_1_.jpg

Bad news fucking pile of shit Berry Bomb hermed on me. Or so it looks. Most of its on one branch in one area, and a little on a different branch. So im open to suggestions, cutting male parts out ect but I may just yank it. I think she only had a few weeks left too. Look right above my thumb.
IMG_20130526_143813_666.jpg
IMG_20130526_143853_889.jpg

Anyone think this is cause she is getting close to done?

She's still growing strong, crap, but you can see that the thing has diesecedded, or whatever, the damage is done, isolate it if possible and let it grow.....a few seeds......still killer weed...hmmm.......then......unless this is a mechanically induced issue.......kill the seeds....cleans up the gene pool, but I have smoked really good weed that had seeds in it.:cheer:

She's still growing strong, crap, but you can see that the thing has diesecedded, or whatever, the damage is done, isolate it if possible and let it grow.....a few seeds......still killer weed...hmmm.......then......unless this is a mechanically induced issue.......kill the seeds....cleans up the gene pool, but I have smoked really good weed that had seeds in it.:cheer:

good suggestion. i keep my paradise seeds acid/diesel strain around even though its a hermie. it seeds itself but never any other plants somehow..

that berry bomb needs another 3-4 weeks.

Sucks about the berry bomb mate. She's still got loads of white pistils, like mcloadie and bmeat pointed out she's a good way from being done unfortunately. Fingers crossed it's only that bud and it doesn't seed anything else.

The other plants a going to give you some sweet bud though, they look lovely!

good suggestion. i keep my paradise seeds acid/diesel strain around even though its a hermie. it seeds itself but never any other plants somehow..

that berry bomb needs another 3-4 weeks.

You will notice that by the time the parts get get out that you see, they are stripped by the friction and contact agaiinst the bud material on their way out.....your seeds will be in the near proximity of the stem.

You will notice that by the time the parts get get out that you see, they are stripped by the friction and contact agaiinst the bud material on their way out.....your seeds will be in the near proximity of the stem.

ive noticed that the seeds are deep inside the buds. this is the first round that i got viable seeds. my first grow i got seeds, but they were all immature and crushed for some reason.

on further inspection of the plant I have seen a few places where I can just brush off the male parts. soooooo....

BTW Bomb Seeds is fast on email. Very helpful.

Berry Ryder 19 days old. As tall or a little more then the other plants that are older.
not so bushy however. Trying to bend her over a little. May super crop her. Looks like some peoples Berry Ryders can ger3 or 4 feet tall.
2013-03-02_14-12-09_685.jpg
2013-03-02_14-12-17_99.jpg

Yours is so much taller then mine at this stage. I did start lst pretty early I just hope I didn't stunt Em. :/ mine are pretty darn bushy right now though. Seems like your had more growth maybe I need to feed them more since you started yours with ocean forest.

on further inspection of the plant I have seen a few places where I can just brush off the male parts. soooooo....

BTW Bomb Seeds is fast on email. Very helpful.

i also spoke with their rep when i was trying to find out what cross thc bomb is. what did they tell you about the feminized hermie?

Back
Top Bottom