1st Grow Just Starting - Super Noob

You can hang wet towels or just put out a bowel of water in the dry box if the towels are creating to much humidity and to lower it I've used a electric blanket before on a timer outside the dry box but still inside a closet. I've just found in the winter atleast where I'm at that it creates a dry heat that'll bring my rh down in a small drying chamber i just wrapped it around the base of the box on the floor inside a closet set to the right intervals so not to get my temps above 65 -70. I just don't grow enough to wanna purchase humidifier/dehumidifier or humidistat or whatever. Search on here or other forums ways to raise lower humidity when drying. I just like cheap options for something that only last a weekish. But buds can still be shitty smelling tasting untill a good cure even if the dry is perfect.
Tent is set up new tubes her seeds soaking will start thread soon!

Wow, I think I need a smell-O-screen for my PC! Absolute beauty. Keep it green :)

This is the growth taking place on the main stock. Broke the shit out of it. Like almost a clean snap just hanging on by a thread. Did the same to one other branch too. Plants love it. They only get stronger.
Super cropped almost every branch too tonight. Went great! I am thinking that root restriction can cause the plants to be a little woody. Seems she super crops better now with more root space.
More pics coming soon.
2013-05-09_22-22-15_380.jpg

36 days flower Berry Bomb. Still no smell unless you give her a good rub. Then its really strong citrus smell like orange. She getting fatter and has small amounts of top growth. More of the lower energy/water leaves came off as she is aging.
Seeing a little more in the way of trics. We will see how she goes. I was growing one more on the side and she was showing even more of a sativa plant, gave her away, I think she will be a long finisher. Sry some of the pics are bad.

2013-05-10_12-10-04_504.jpg
2013-05-10_12-10-42_53.jpg

White Widow X Cheese 49 days flower. Aging more and looking well I see some of the smaller energy/water leaves losing color a little too. Still has some time left I keep pushing the harvest date back. Pumping up more and still getting some new pistol growth. Smell is amazing. About 22 inches tall and over 30 across.
2013-05-10_12-05-37_978.jpg
2013-05-10_12-06-23_576.jpg
2013-05-10_12-06-41_478.jpg

Not sure when I should start running water only. Maybe one more week of nutes and I think I will pump them up a little then water. Give her about 2 weeks of flush. 3 more weeks or so. Feed back please!

Looking really nice hank. Your bb does look very different but she looks good mate, nice fat looking buds.
2-3 wks should be fine for a flush. I start the flush normally when she's got a couple of weeks to go - when the trichs are mainly cloudy and a few ambers are appearing. Then I flush for about 10 days (I'm in hydro though and I think you can flush a bit shorter in hydro)

Back
Top Bottom