1st Grow Just Starting - Super Noob

Bout how much good trim did you get? You making hash?

Not a lot in trim. All of the big water/energy leaves fell off. The other leaves in the buds most came out too with age. What was left was short and not much. Much easier plant to trim over the Roadrunners. I am going to grow some more and see if I just had a fluke plant. I think over all they are great plants. Def making some fem seeds from one.

I don't imagine it could be good for it not positive on that though I just know through extensive research I found that is what seed banks call feminized seeds all they have is female dna because they where not pollinated by a male therefore a seed from a girl brings a girl. now if there's any weakness in the strains dna it could herm

would that make your plant a herm

I don't imagine it could be good for it not positive on that though I just know through extensive research I found that is what seed banks call feminized seeds all they have is female dna because they where not pollinated by a male therefore a seed from a girl brings a girl. now if there's any weakness in the strains dna it could herm

I think the whole herm thing is a bit taken out. I really dont think many people see em. You can also read there (crap what there their do I use?) are 2 different kinds of herms.
I am of the thinking they will make mostly fem seeds.

Bud shots in jars.
2013-04-25_16-58-07_201.jpg
2013-04-25_16-58-33_352.jpg
2013-04-25_16-58-44_821.jpg

White Widow X Cheese flower day 35 81 days old. Getting Thick and she is drinking a TON of water. Showing some yellow on the lower leaves where not much sun is. Not sure if its a cal mag issue or a light issue or age. Think its a age issue. Did feed with Epson salt phed water. Thinking 3 weeks or so she will be close to done. Very good plant!
2013-04-27_17-15-11_238.jpg
2013-04-27_17-15-22_564.jpg
2013-04-27_17-15-40_810.jpg
2013-04-27_17-15-52_242.jpg

BC Early Blueberry 36 days old. Super cropped the main stem or more like broke the shit out of it. I did to a few other branches as well and may end up losing a branch or part of one. She is so dark colored and growing well. Been LSTing a lot and may put into 5 gal bucket and flower soon. Look at the first pic.

10 blades on on leaf?!?!

2013-04-27_17-12-30_598.jpg

2013-04-27_17-13-44_644.jpg

2013-04-27_17-14-09_542.jpg

2013-04-27_17-12-19_209.jpg

Berry Bomb 49 days old 23 days flower.
Slow mover on the flower it seems.
2013-04-27_17-16-01_716.jpg
2013-04-27_17-16-07_901.jpg

Ya I meant later still if only I could scratch and sniff my screen ha. Honestly the smell is my very favorite thing about herb. Not the high as much but the smell!!! Sometimes you just get those bags you want to shove nugs up your nose all day. Looking tasty my friend!

Looking good hank. Bad luck snapping the branch when supercropping, I've done that a few times myself. I've found if you straighten the branch back up and tape it with insulation tape they recover nicely and I've rarely lost one.

The BC early blueberry looks nice - it looks more like my berry bomb does with the fat indica leaves. Your berry bomb looks like it's got more sativa in it with the thinner bladed leaves. It's really interesting, will be cool to see how the buds develop as it flowers.

ya it snapped so much that its gone. almost a clean break. I did try to tape it up and fail. Had to tape the other 2 as well. It super crops way different then the white widow x cheese. When the branches break its like snapping a carrot.

ya it snapped so much that its gone. almost a clean break. I did try to tape it up and fail. Had to tape the other 2 as well. It super crops way different then the white widow x cheese. When the branches break its like snapping a carrot.

Roll that branch between your finger and thumb......sometimes more, sometimes less, and do it right before you water, branches are less tergid and will bend easier. When the branches have so much water in em there is more pressure in side and less room for the expansion caused in the immediate area by bending and breaking>

So have a bit of a problem. Berry Ryder is dried and has been in the cure jars. It taste so bad. Have no idea what the issue is. It may taste worse then brick weed.
Best way I could put it is like smoking seeds. It gets me really high and it hits fast.

Any ideas?

Roll that branch between your finger and thumb......sometimes more, sometimes less, and do it right before you water, branches are less tergid and will bend easier. When the branches have so much water in em there is more pressure in side and less room for the expansion caused in the immediate area by bending and breaking>

Ill give that a try. I have seen how well it works. Before you flower man it makes em HUGE AND THICK.
Lost one more branch too. its ok however kind of like topping a side. I'm not going to make a huge fuss about it. Im going to put her in a 5 gal bucket soon, I think she is getting close to root bound, give her a few more weeks and flower her.

It's only been a few days since the chop ya? I had a few tops from a jack h my buddy tossed me for some trim help when I was living in mendo. I swear it smelled more and more terrible with every day of cure and taste was just as bad as I was dry and impatient and smoked little by little. I kept checking for mold cuz I thought I'd maybe didn't let Em dry enough but didnt have the mildew smell. I kept one single top buy the three week mark things started looking up.... I dunno why it was so odd. Be patient is all I can suggest. Not sure if its like my case or possible to quick of dry? Be interested to see others opinions?

Back
Top Bottom