NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

If you are gonna be a sponsor you'll need banners for your ads here, you'll probably need a shitload of graphic design work done. Those things I'm really good at. Marketing and shit like that

I would help you build up a website but i dont wanna cause you any delays.. may take me a bit of time to learn the basics of html again. You can make a decent site with little knowledge of coding.. as long as you have a layout/template to start with i could try and help if you are willing. I am decent at marketing.. had an A in my business class in college before i dropped out lol.

Well hey would love to check the pics out but hell yea i would buy ur strains and i would probably bet they would b better then the nuke but hey for all i know u r cody and nuke is ur strain!! Lol!! But yea would love to grow the multi color looks awesome!! Keep up the great work! And i guess i will stick around for the nuke also!!

What data can you give us about your strains? I understand since you're a hobbyist like myself, you will probably not have lab data or anything like that - I am more thinking linage and sativa/indica percentages (approx values is ok for me)

What I basically want to know if they're stoners of flyers

couchlock or not

I have 2 strains that I would deem "strains" of there own very unique, different from anything available and a few that are great also but are similar to what's available already.
The 2 strains I would release I haven't named but they are
my multicolour
IMG_113636.JPG
IMG_116746.JPG
IMG_139032.JPG
IMG_137048.JPG
a purple
IMG_109944.JPG
IMG_131338.JPG
IMG_158732.JPG
IMG_158427.JPG

IMG_095540.JPG

There is a pheno in the purple that has burgandy red/pink nugs ,I'll update later with nugshots.

Very nice colors love the reds. Buds also looks nice and dense.

I have 2 strains that I would deem "strains" of there own very unique, different from anything available and a few that are great also but are similar to what's available already.
The 2 strains I would release I haven't named but they are
my multicolour
IMG_113636.JPG
IMG_116746.JPG
IMG_139032.JPG
IMG_137048.JPG
a purple
IMG_109944.JPG
IMG_131338.JPG
IMG_158732.JPG
IMG_158427.JPG

IMG_095540.JPG

There is a pheno in the purple that has burgandy red/pink nugs ,I'll update later with nugshots.
What are flowering times? Mold and pest resistance?
I'm in an are that goes from ideal to moist and cold within a week lol

Back
Top Bottom