OG1969's 2013 Outdoor Journal - Blueberry - MadShack - Sour Boggle & Sweet Cindy

Stopping in for a look bro, Never a miss over here at OG's journal, ready for this 100f today? Girls should be lovin' the heat, hope all's well MR.69! Finally got an update over on my thread if ya wanna take a look, busy busy week bro! :thumb:

-CA

Ready for the heat , these girls are gonna jump soon. Gave them their first full strength feeding of Blue Planet's two part the bluemax so will see how the respond to that. Off on Monday so will get a chance to do some weeding and adjusting of the plants , as well as removing some branches from a tree blocking some morning and afternoon Sun from one of the blueberry plants, she should like that a lot. Lunch break is over back to work for me, peace all will update soon as I can, OG.

Ready for the heat , these girls are gonna jump soon. Gave them their first full strength feeding of Blue Planet's two part the bluemax so will see how the respond to that. Off on Monday so will get a chance to do some weeding and adjusting of the plants , as well as removing some branches from a tree blocking some morning and afternoon Sun from one of the blueberry plants, she should like that a lot. Lunch break is over back to work for me, peace all will update soon as I can, OG.
All the yard work go well OG? How's the blueberry doing? & Was it BB #1 who was chillin in the shade? Hope all's runnin' smooth over there bro! :peace: CA215

All the yard work go well OG? How's the blueberry doing? & Was it BB #1 who was chillin in the shade? Hope all's runnin' smooth over there bro! :peace: CA215

Hey Ca thanks for dropping in and taking a look see. Got a little done, but as you will see from the pics the plants till blend into the background, not my intention, but could also be a good thing. yah that is the BB#1 in the shade may leave her and see how she does, all the BB's right now are almost double the size of the indoor girl and got a little over an oz off her, so these girls should do just fine. MadShack is by far the fullest of them all having a lot of side growth and bending under the wire cylinder she is bushing from the bottom up it seems will just keep tucking branches when I can. The BOG seeds are still doing well getting bigger Sour Boggle is a little bigger than Sweet Cindy but all in all they have over two months to get so size before they start to go into flower so all is good and they all seem to be doing very well with their second feeding of the BluePlanet Nutrients at full strength, 50ml of the grow and bloom per 5 gallons of water will look into their bloom enhancer. Alright will try and get this set of photo's straight.

Up first will be Buleberry #1 (BB#1)

2013_outdoor_grow_0011.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0022.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0033.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0043.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0053.JPG

BB#2

2013_outdoor_grow_0063.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0073.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0083.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0093.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0103.JPG

BB#3

2013_outdoor_grow_0193.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0203.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0213.JPG

Sour Boggle

2013_outdoor_grow_0223.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0233.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0242.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0251.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_026.JPG

Sweet Cindy

2013_outdoor_grow_0113.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0123.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0133.JPG

And finally MadShack

2013_outdoor_grow_0153.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0143.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0163.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0173.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0183.JPG

And one final shot of Shack, think she is gonna be a very nice outdoor girl, hopefully not going into later November though.

2013_outdoor_grow_027.JPG

Peace all keep them green and big, OG.

well they look like they are going to get Huge, are they in bags or straight up in the ground ?

Hey there Legalised , they are in soil. The regular soil plus some roots organic about q five gallon bucket of the roots organic per plant and feeding Blue Planet nutrients. Figure six plants so looking somewhere between 1-3 pounds a plant is what I am shooting for would love to hit the 3 mark and it is very doable had one that went out late late July last year and pulled almost q pound off of her these have been out since April. So we will see what the ganja gods bring me this year , peace OG

Hey there Legalised , they are in soil. The regular soil plus some roots organic about q five gallon bucket of the roots organic per plant and feeding Blue Planet nutrients. Figure six plants so looking somewhere between 1-3 pounds a plant is what I am shooting for would love to hit the 3 mark and it is very doable had one that went out late late July last year and pulled almost q pound off of her these have been out since April. So we will see what the ganja gods bring me this year , peace OG

So the plants are in five gallon buckets which are in the ground ? or is there no bag/pot under there ?

sorry i am really high and trying to clear the smoke. :reading420magazine:

Looking great OG, quick q. Do the dixies get left by the plants just for strain reasons? Been watching all these "keep your grow stealth" videos and such and they always say move anything that isn't natural colors away from your plants due to the bright colors attracting eyes. Just want to see your girls safe n' sound :Namaste: Should be in your neck of the woods here in a couple days, I need to get on my paperwork asap. Have a great day bud! :peace: CA

Looking great OG, quick q. Do the dixies get left by the plants just for strain reasons? Been watching all these "keep your grow stealth" videos and such and they always say move anything that isn't natural colors away from your plants due to the bright colors attracting eyes. Just want to see your girls safe n' sound :Namaste: Should be in your neck of the woods here in a couple days, I need to get on my paperwork asap. Have a great day bud! :peace: CA

Yah I hear yah on that will remove the cups, I know who is who now. Good deal get that paper work squared away would suck to loose all those plants, OG

nice thats an easy 2-3 pound yield straight in the ground dude im looking forward (maybe more than you, HA NOT.)

:morenutes: big bitches are the best.

That is what I am shooting for wanted 4 more plants but that did not work out so we have six, may try and see if we can get 4 a plant to make up for the four I do not have,lol. Just hoping for a good grow and some very late rain, the blueberries and madshack went 14 weeks flower indoors. :lot-o-toke::tokin::roorrip::ganjamon::passitleft::bigtoke:

So we will see how this one goes, went out today and weeded around them and removed some of the old leaves and will water tonight or tomorrow not sure yet, will get some new pics as well to update the journal, Peace all, OG.

That is what I am shooting for wanted 4 more plants but that did not work out so we have six, may try and see if we can get 4 a plant to make up for the four I do not have,lol. Just hoping for a good grow and some very late rain, the blueberries and madshack went 14 weeks flower indoors. :lot-o-toke::tokin::roorrip::ganjamon::passitleft::bigtoke:

So we will see how this one goes, went out today and weeded around them and removed some of the old leaves and will water tonight or tomorrow not sure yet, will get some new pics as well to update the journal, Peace all, OG.

yeah that madshack is a monster already and blueberry has a serious stalk on it .

Update time. has been a few days since an update. Girls handled the heat without a problem seems like they grow better when it is super hot out, the blueberry plants have been untouched for the most part they are going well, madshack got the top half of the plant lst'd and sour boggle and sweet cindy got bent over to the ground, will see how they handle it later today.Has been a pretty easy grow so far feed then water and all is going good really can't wait to see how they all turn out, shack is by far the bushiest of the girls and I mean that in a good way, lol.

first up are the blueberry plants

2013_outdoor_grow_0012.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0023.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0034.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0044.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0054.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0064.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0074.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0084.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0094.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0104.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0114.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0124.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0134.JPG

Then comes madshack

2013_outdoor_grow_0144.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0154.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0164.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0174.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0184.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0194.JPG

Sour Boggle prior to lst

2013_outdoor_grow_0204.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0214.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0224.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0234.JPG

Sour Boggle after lst

2013_outdoot_grow_001.JPG

2013_outdoot_grow_002.JPG

2013_outdoot_grow_003.JPG

Sweet Cindy before lst

2013_outdoor_grow_0243.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0252.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0261.JPG

2013_outdoot_grow_004.JPG

2013_outdoot_grow_005.JPG

Well that is all I have at the moment waiting for time to go by and get a little closer to harvest will clone some of these girls later in the year for the fall indoor grow, Peace all thanks for dropping in, OG.

Damn girls are kicking into gear! Looking good OG :passitleft: Still picture madshack everytime I hear the name as a male plant but damn, she is looking CHUNKY! And that BB#3, make a damn walking stick out of her when she gets the chop, she looks to be an up and coming giant :laugh: How's the indoor madshack treating ya? Can't wait to see how the BOG's turn out, i might have to give some of my girls some lst like that, ohhhyea, keep em green OG crop is looking delightful!! :peace: CA

Back
Top Bottom