OG1969's 2013 Outdoor Journal - Blueberry - MadShack - Sour Boggle & Sweet Cindy

Damn girls are kicking into gear! Looking good OG :passitleft: Still picture madshack everytime I hear the name as a male plant but damn, she is looking CHUNKY! And that BB#3, make a damn walking stick out of her when she gets the chop, she looks to be an up and coming giant :laugh: How's the indoor madshack treating ya? Can't wait to see how the BOG's turn out, i might have to give some of my girls some lst like that, ohhhyea, keep em green OG crop is looking delightful!! :peace: CA

Hey CA, thanks for dropping by. Yah they are doing well, crazy weather though, but gave me a chance today after work to go out and spray them down really good with the cooler overcast weather works for me. Yah the name for that plant has always made me want to say he or him, but it be a girl, and doing very well, may try and drive some posts into the ground around the cage she is in now and build another slightly higher and maybe 6 -8 inches bigger in diameter and see if I can get those branches spread a little she will thicken up alot more as she grows, puls a little clean up at the base of the plant would not hurt. The bog seeds are doing good got their heads up and ready for another day to sour boggle down a little more after I checked on her today after work want the side shoots to catch up with the top both will remain un-topped as is shack, all the Blueberries have been topped. Yeah I think the Blueberries are going to get big, wait for the stretch when I flipped the light on the indoor girl i bet she was around 12-14 inches if that, but by the time she was done she was over three feet by a tad from the top of the pot, so that right there is a little over two times stretch. shack not sure what to expect these plants right now are triple the size of the indoor girls and have plenty of time to thicken and spread. My need some parachute cord to do the LSt, might not be a bad thing lol. The inside shack has been curing for a while vacuum sealed a mason jar full of it, but she is treating very well, much impressed myself after the way that grow started, should have been at least 9 plants not 4 so I have learned a little for the next indoor venture come fall and will have everything set up a little more right this time. Will get some new pictures of the BOG seeds up soon think sour boggle is the winner but you never can tell, Peace all, OG.

That weather was weird right? Damn thunder was KICKIN! Loudest and closest I've heard/seen in my life was pretty cool. Few of my girls got lightweight up rooted from the nasty gusts... I currently looking for new LST'ing devices.. Will mcgyver something here soon, but parachute cord, them going to be some big girls :adore: Glad to hear everything is swell to the east OG, cheers to a bountiful outdoor season :passitleft: Will get around the BOG today over here to do some comparison, although I haven't checked on her in a week :bitingnails: Great day to ya, :peace: CA

That weather was weird right? Damn thunder was KICKIN! Loudest and closest I've heard/seen in my life was pretty cool. Few of my girls got lightweight up rooted from the nasty gusts... I currently looking for new LST'ing devices.. Will mcgyver something here soon, but parachute cord, them going to be some big girls :adore: Glad to hear everything is swell to the east OG, cheers to a bountiful outdoor season :passitleft: Will get around the BOG today over here to do some comparison, although I haven't checked on her in a week :bitingnails: Great day to ya, :peace: CA

Went out today and watered the girls took a few photo's then got myself a new digger.

The firs 4 are Sour Boggle then Sweet Cindy and the Digger.

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0013.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0024.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0035.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0045.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0055.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0065.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0075.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0085.JPG

Well there she is at the moment, Peace all OG.

The boggle looks awesome, stopped by and had a look at my free grow boggle and she is looking alright, a little on the droopy side. Your girls are looking awesome! Nice tiller should be a easy clean up come chop time :Namaste: killer green brOG :peace: CA

Thanks for tagging along, where is your grow posted at? Would love to check in. Nice plants last year, Peace OG.

No problem, glad I found you and CA215's journal, along with Smoke2J's. Nice to follow along with a few other outdoor growers and see how everyone is progressing together. Everyone just playing the waiting game and letting the Sun do all the work, just as it should be :) I personally have a knack for properly grown outdoor bud :yummy:

Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2013 Here's a link to my journal in the meantime
:peace::Namaste:

Well had been wanting to get out and trim the plants and add a second cage around the Madshack to get her spread a little more. And seeings how the transmission in my car went out I figured I would take care of the girls fed and watered last night with 50 ml each of Blue Planet's BlueMax and then with just water so they looked nice and perky today. Only photos are of the new cage around shack and the Blueberry #3

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0014.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0025.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0036.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0046.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0056.JPG

the Blueberry #3

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0066.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0076.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0086.JPG

Peace all gotta keep working on this dam car,OG.

Sorry to hear about the car there OG, get that girl in gear brotha! Seems you got your mmj tamed ill tell ya that, really dig the double cage, can't wait to see these girls reaching past the top rim!! I actually did the same thing today, rigged some chicken wire around the gsc, might have been a little late for me but what the hell. Waiting for the weeks to pass by :peace: CA

Hey OG, I got my new journal up and running I'd love to see ya over there bro, heres the link.
Jon705's Multi Strain HPS LED Hybrid System

Hve been there Sir, very awesome set and environment for your girls way to go, look forward to seeing them fill the cages as I do with mine, will keep an eye on your grow as well very interested in the hydro, Peace, OG.

Well hello all, just had a nice fat bowl of some of the Blueberry I just grew, has been curing for about 6 weeks now very nice fruity smoke and a very intense high upfront then gets into the working man's high. So got the second cage on shack done for two reasons to spread the plant and also give them colas some support, more may be needed but that is a good start, the Blueberries worry me with the 12-14 inch plant stretching to almost 40 inches that is a good ass stretch, what will happen outdoor? Hell I don't know, As the Ozman would say. Could be some dam big colas will look into bamboo poles the one incher's. Girls are doing good got their feeding today about 2 gallons a plant so hope that will hold them, gotta figure the groud around them is drying out so it has to try some how to steal my water, lol. so I try and keep it inside the little berm I built around them so it soaks a little deeper I hope. We will start with the Blueberry plants.

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0015.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0026.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0037.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0047.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0057.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0067.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0077.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0125.JPG

the stock

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0155.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0165.JPG

rest of the plant

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0175.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0185.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0195.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0205.JPG

MadShack

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0235.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0244.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0253.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0262.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0272.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0281.JPG

Sour Boggle

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0291.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0301.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0311.JPG

Sweet Cindy

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0321.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_033.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0341.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0351.JPG

Peace all hope your gardens are green and bushy, OG.

Going to get me some clones off of the sour boggle. sweet cindy, and the madshack for the indoor run and try and get a few subcool strains going, Peace all OG. Hella stoned right now, dam I can still type, another bowl is order, RIGHT?

Going to get me some clones off of the sour boggle. sweet cindy, and the madshack for the indoor run and try and get a few subcool strains going, Peace all OG. Hella stoned right now, dam I can still type, another bowl is order, RIGHT?

I'll second that OG. Finishing up this sterlite cloner today as I made some wrong measurements(*Note to self: Don't call the girlfriend asking her for the measurements) and after that, the 4X4 is going back up.. What subcool strains are you planning on throwing in over there brOG? :peace: CA215

I'll second that OG. Finishing up this sterlite cloner today as I made some wrong measurements(*Note to self: Don't call the girlfriend asking her for the measurements) and after that, the 4X4 is going back up.. What subcool strains are you planning on throwing in over there brOG? :peace: CA215

Hey CA , thanks for dropping in. Looking at Ace of Spades, Ripped Bubba, and Chernobyl , but we will see would also like to add GSC as well.

Hey CA , thanks for dropping in. Looking at Ace of Spades, Ripped Bubba, and Chernobyl , but we will see would also like to add GSC as well.

Man that ripped bubba looks ILL!!!!! Chrynobyl is just ridiculous looking holy hell, TGA's breeder photo is Nuts.. The Ace of Spades has been on my list for awhile, btw where were you able to get your black cherry soda at from your previous outdoor grow there sir? Will look into some different strains than these and see what I can get going over here brOG! Hows that vehicle coming along as well? Hope for the best, :peace: CA

Alright, has been a bit for an update girls are doing good some needing water dooner than others but all is good. Yes the ACE has been on mine as well , good seed either way, right?

Some random pics from today.

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0196.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0186.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0176.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0166.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0156.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0145.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0135.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0126.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0115.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0105.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0096.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0087.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0078.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0068.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0058.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0068.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0078.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0087.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0096.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_0105.JPG

Well that is it for now keep them green my friends, OG.

Girls are getting thick in all the right places, me likey :yummy: The madshack picture with the second cage infront of her tag if it makes her look so intimidating.. My money is on MS taking the cup, weight wise, me also likey :goodjob: noticed on your boggle also, these leafs are huge! So much water weight its ridiculous, I tried to lst mine yesterday but I waited way too long, ill send you a pic, she is about 16" already, stalky thing I tell ya.. Take care, keep them girl's green :peace: CA

Hey CA, Happy Friday to you. Yay they are doing well they are loving the Blue Planet Nutrients so far, need to get the Bloom booster before fall or I will use my Bloom Final from Advanced Flouroculture (sp) the yellow bottle. Yes Shack is thickening up in all the right places and the side to the East is the strong side, I need to get out and remove some weeds on the west side so she will get a little more light in the late evening. No big deal there just a few feet and tapper them down. Yes I am thinking Madshack too as far as weight in the end, but do not count out either BOG seed yet and the Blueberry # 3 is looking real good and am going to put my money on her as far as yield she is sitting LST'D at almost 4 feet tall and looks to be almost an inch a day right now with about 13 branches that could be main cola buds so could be a 2 plus lb. plant shack if I had to guess right now is going to be 2-3 lbs. by the time she is done. The Bog seeds are doing good really growing faster than I can bend then have to get out in the am and get the tops re-bent and some of the side branching . Have a little test going got a new tiller for fathers day and re-tilled the garden area and put 6 bags of manure and blood and bone meal in along with some of my own horse manure compost that has been going for about 6 months and tilled it all in and put a new tomato plant and zucchini plant out and want to see how they do compared to the rest of my garden think they will be leaps and bounds above them by next week, and if that is the case a few other products will be purchased to make my own soil blend and see how it does compared to the roots organic on the next indoor run. No Pics today will get out here tomorrow and get some new ones of the girls, keep them green and bushy all, Peace OG.

Girls are getting thick in all the right places, me likey :yummy: The madshack picture with the second cage infront of her tag if it makes her look so intimidating.. My money is on MS taking the cup, weight wise, me also likey :goodjob: noticed on your boggle also, these leafs are huge! So much water weight its ridiculous, I tried to lst mine yesterday but I waited way too long, ill send you a pic, she is about 16" already, stalky thing I tell ya.. Take care, keep them girl's green :peace: CA

Lst can be done at any time CA, and in many different ways, let me know maybe I can make a trip west and at minimum show you what I know and a little of how I do it, Peace OG.

Back
Top Bottom