OG's Nine Strains Under LEDs In Hydro

After 1 week of 12/12. Swapped out the UVB tubes for fluorescent to take pictures. UVB does not turn on until last three weeks of bloom anyway.
image15925.jpeg

The purps (what a monster reveg after three months):
image15924.jpeg

Pineapple chunk:
image15923.jpeg

Chocolope:
image15922.jpeg

Amesia haze:
image15920.jpeg

Amnesia haze side view to show height:
image15919.jpeg

Incredible bulk:
image15918.jpeg

Strawberry blue:
image15917.jpeg

Jacks smack and critical kush sharing a basket (too many to each have one, need to cut down my numbers soon, but hard to decide):
image15916.jpeg

Reveg often makes a bigger plant faster than cloning. Usually I just clone but the purps was too small to clone last grow, didn't want to lose a top to be a clone. If the clone is taken on time then the 10 weeks is enough veg though, so revegs aren't necessary unless i don't have a clone.

Went away for another long fishing trip and came back to plants looking rough. What do you guys think this is? Ph swings?
I don't think it's nutrients as I use a one part nutrient system, can't screw it up. Humidity is a little low at 40% but that's not too bad. Temps are normal and everything seems to be working.
Just changed water and now cutting dead leaves out. What do you guys think caused this?

image16957.jpeg
image16959.jpeg
image16958.jpeg

Hey boss!

Sure looks like they need a thorough flushing. If you're certain it's not an overdose, perhaps it's a lock out? Too much sodium build up in the bottom of the pot?

You'll get to the bottom of it!

:passitleft:

Ok thanks guys. I will add cal-mag and have been doing daily flushes and water changes. Could very well be salt build up in the media.
Going to keep doing daily reservoir changes for a few more days and hopefully it will straighten out.
Thanks for your input, i appreciate it

Whats up OG!! Man i hope u figure things out with ur ladies. They still r looking good i jus know we like to see them in a perfect state at all time. From what I have seen on ur journals u r gonna figure this out n things r gonna be great. Here till the end!! Lil late for the front row but more then happy with whatever seat is open!!

Hope u caught bunch of fish had fun wit the gf. Ur other girl u left home r looking good. Great to leave n not worry bout ur girls. Keep up the good work!!

Back
Top Bottom