OG's Nine Strains Under LEDs In Hydro

Just flushed for two hours with plain RO water mixed with 2 teaspoons per gallon florakleen.
Then put 5 gallons of water with manufacturers recommended level of bloom nutrient, calmag, and grozyme.
Then switched the timer to 12/12.
They are not perfect but I am very happy with their recovery so far.
image18757.jpeg
image18758.jpeg
image18759.jpeg
image18760.jpeg

Glad u got things sorted out!! Never had any doubt that u wouldn't get it sorted out. Things r looking good. So in hind sight was it a lock out from salt build up? How do u think the reverse system fixed it when u had a successful harvest without it? U had a thought that ur hydroton wasnt getting cleaned enough do u think it was a combination of both? Either way happy to see u have things on track. I am almost ready to get my journal going and i hope u have time to help a rookie out!! Thanks for all the knowledge and everything else!!

I agree with pino- things are definitely looking greener and you have a very nice full canopy. Perfect time to flip to 12/12. Awsome job OG. Have some reps on me and enjoy the rest of your evening. I'll be on lurking around through some other journals for a bit but just wanted to say that I was glad to hear that things seem to be going good again and that the girls are happy! :)

I have had a dozen years on this hydroton.
Gradually adding but not throwing away. My theory is that is soaked
Up the large molecule calcium in the water until it builds up inside the hydroton. Then it interferes with the added calmag in a snow ball effect sticking more Together and keeping it from the plants.
Other grows went ok I guess as my water is not that bad it comes Out of tap at 60ppm so takes a long time to build up. Ever seen tap water build up a crust on a kettle or water heater? It's doing that in my pellets.

Some of the plants blasted up 2" in 24 hours. Looking better and better. Will take some pics every week to compare.
Tds dropped to 360 due to heavy feeding so upped nutrients with another dose of recommended levels which took me to 480ppm. Ph climbed to 6 and was slapped back down with an eye dropper of ph down.
Plants using about 4L (just over one freedom gallon) of nutrient solution per day now and growing great

NO!!! Your not even to page 420..............yet :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom