Oh, which light to prefer

My grow space is currently about 5' tall, with room to expand another foot if truly necessary (only between grows, would be quite the project). The light Antics recommended would fit easily, and I'm pretty sure would provide perfect coverage, while outshining my CFLs, and getting penetration all the way down to the soil pretty much. Really wishing I could take advantage of the sale. Still, I'm hoping to save up enough money by the time my current beans sprout and grow enough not to get over shined, lol. ;) Been reading lots, and I see that's possible. Right now aiming for a 12/12 grow, and hoping for minimal side-branching, but maximum yield. A careful balance of LST and topping may help achieve that. The indicas I planted shouldn't present me with any problems, but the sativas I planted might. Glad the Keralas have Skunk in them.

theengineer, I did a few searches for TLG-05-C, and couldn't find it on Bing or Google. What is it?

I have looked at the 60x3 UFO. :love:

Still, I'm hoping to save up enough money by the time my current beans sprout and grow enough not to get over shined

My offer is real

not to be a braggin prick,,but i spend more than this a day on lottery /scratch tickets,and if I can help another person stay in and keep better meds/supply,I have zero trouble in doing it.

As long as sara can take your shipping info,I WILL NEVER KNOW WHERE YOU ARE.

EDIT---Or i can get a prepaid debit card,and pm you the info off the card???

Your generosity is something not often seen in the world today. I got your PM, and messaged you back. :)

No sweat MasterKief.

I have not heard back from these guys(time difference i bet)

I hope to have this light in your hands before thanksgiving,hope Sara shows back up,soon, so we can get you some wattage

Sara,it is invoice number 0269 -----2 lights and 2 sets of yo-yo,I for each of us to be shipped,separately to each of us.

I have asked masterkeif to send both you and Forrest a email and a PM.

Thanks
-C526

I've messaged Sara, but I don't know how to contact Forrest.

:Namaste:

Thanks Sara! And thanks, c526! Should I still send another email, to Forrest?

I just woke up from a daze, and saw about a hundred or so responses on my CP, lol.

I will tell Forrest your shipping details:)
Thanks Sara! And thanks, c526! Should I still send another email, to Forrest?

I just woke up from a daze, and saw about a hundred or so responses on my CP, lol.

Back
Top Bottom