Old grower new problems

Ok everyone we are all clipped and drying now. Took my wife and I two nights but got a good haul. Going to check the yield when it's all dry. But for now here's a few pics to show you all what you helped me with. Sorry that they may be sideways
image35588.jpg
image35590.jpg

Thanks got some huge nugs too my thc bomb did really well. When I get it dried I will add some big nug pics. This was the first run of the new grow room so I am excited to see what I can get out of it. 2x600hps and 1 400mh.

I love the strain. Had CBD critical mass and CBD nordel aswell. Got my clones loaded in the room now another week and I will flip em. I have about 80% of this next run thc bomb and the rest critical mass. I got lots of people who love the CBD stuff

Yes the tap water I use is well water and is never the same week to week. Ph is all over the map and it can be very hard. I only used RO untill this grow and it was a lot more consistent and made my feeding very easy. As well I changed my soil from what I normally use and that was also giving me ph problems. Got it all logged and figured out now tho.
I am using 2x 600w hps and 1x 400mh. 7 weeks from planting the seeds I flipped to 12/12 and flowered for 8 weeks.i was feeding with A.N. All the way. I got just shy of 2 lbs at the end so over all I am happy. The next one will be better as I have my clones now and won't have the inconsistency of all seed plants. Got a few bud shots not the biggest ones from this grow but they still look awesome.
image35655.jpg
image35654.jpg
image35653.jpg

It's a good hard hitter. The THC bomb is awesome so happy with it. Smokes super smooth and comes on fast. 3 more strains to try from this crop.

Gave my other starins a test. Thc bomb had me in the kitchen the whole time, ran out of food real fast haha. The CBD critical mass and CBD nordel are calm and smooth. Perfect for day smoking and doing every day tasks. Takes the edge off very well but allows you to still function well. I also tried the rub from my clippers that had all three strains in it. It's a knock out for sure only use before bed and make sure u don't have to be up for a while. Thanks agin everyone for your help and info on this grow.

Nothing out of the norm. They grow easy when you don't fuck up the ph haha but I kept my ph at 5.6-5.8 in pro mix and I found that was the sweet spot. U will be happy with them very nice plant it's my fav now. They clone super easy and use a lot of water. I had 9 from seed on this grow and snow grew tall like sativa and some like indica. I have all my info from this grow with temps and feeding if you ever need but u won't have a prob

Back
Top Bottom