One good smoke makes all the difference

Kriaze

Hey hello just thought I'd show you what I found in my cupboard. My PTSD has been playing up lately and to top it off I've just been diagnosed as autistic, sent me off the rails and I've been away from everyone including myself for quite awhile. I've been hammering everything so that I can just sleep until I found this yesterday. This is so many years old and I thought it was full of bud rot but no smell of ammonia so I thought I'd give it a try. WOW! It's good to be back, I wish I could get this every day as it's made things so much easier. It might look off, it might look fluffy, but it's given me exactly what I need to function. Good health to you all, keep making the medicine :ganjamon:

IMG_2128.jpg

Hey hello just thought I'd show you what I found in my cupboard. My PTSD has been playing up lately and to top it off I've just been diagnosed as autistic, sent me off the rails and I've been away from everyone including myself for quite awhile. I've been hammering everything so that I can just sleep until I found this yesterday. This is so many years old and I thought it was full of bud rot but no smell of ammonia so I thought I'd give it a try. WOW! It's good to be back, I wish I could get this every day as it's made things so much easier. It might look off, it might look fluffy, but it's given me exactly what I need to function. Good health to you all, keep making the medicine :ganjamon:

IMG_2128.jpg
That is really cool and a great find. I know the feeling of finding some old stuff and finding out it is killer.
Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom