Orange spot on one or two leaves?

Done by mid-june?? It isn't even flowering yet, and that isn't even six weeks away... Are you maybe saying done with veg and starting flower ?
I noticed that quirk in the usual veg & flower schedule myself.

Being an auto-flower it might start to show flowering any day now. That gives us 6 weeks of a flowering by June 18th.

And June 22nd is the first day of Summer, the longest day of the year. Has nothing to do with the plant being done flowering, just thought to mention it;).

I noticed that quirk in the usual veg & flower schedule myself.

Being an auto-flower it might start to show flowering any day now. That gives us 6 weeks of a flowering by June 18th.

And June 22nd is the first day of Summer, the longest day of the year. Has nothing to do with the plant being done flowering, just thought to mention it;).
mid June is about two and a half / 3 months this is an auto flower
Done by mid-june?? It isn't even flowering yet, and that isn't even six weeks away... Are you maybe saying done with veg and starting flower ?
its an auto flower next week flowering starts that’s week 5 then by mid June it should be ready to harvest

Guys I didn’t find anything to put it the water but I found an organic/bio liquid to mix with water and spray the leaves with it makes a protection layer and kills all of the bugs for the soil I’ll have to stick with h2o2 I guess for now I haven’t seen any bugs anymore and the plant is growing so much each day last eeek was 15cm tall this week should reach 30 we are at 27 rn

Ill do an update Pic at night when the lights turn on
Guys I didn’t find anything to put it the water but I found an organic/bio liquid to mix with water and spray the leaves with it makes a protection layer and kills all of the bugs for the soil I’ll have to stick with h2o2 I guess for now I haven’t seen any bugs anymore and the plant is growing so much each day last eeek was 15cm tall this week should reach 30 we are at 27 rn

Here is she today 😍 we have 10 tops getting light I think that’s decent!

CA78E822-3848-4581-9393-2EB34128A0D6.jpeg

its an auto flower next week flowering starts that’s week 5 then by mid June it should be ready to harvest
If it hasn't already started to flower, idk how on earth it could be ready to harvest in just 4.5 - 5 weeks. I guess autoflowers must be different, I feel like my plants are only just getting started when they hit 4-5 weeks flowering.

Have you grown this strain before, does it really finish flowering that fast? I may have to look into trying some autos if they really are that quick.

If it hasn't already started to flower, idk how on earth it could be ready to harvest in just 4.5 - 5 weeks. I guess autoflowers must be different, I feel like my plants are only just getting started when they hit 4-5 weeks flowering.

Have you grown this strain before, does it really finish flowering that fast? I may have to look into trying some autos if they really are that quick.
I think it might be pre flowering week 4 ends on Wednesday and I see some white hairs

They are that fast most of them there’s a YouTube channel called highagain and they say from there experience growing autos “84 out the door” they only grow autos they say that usually they don’t see an auto be in a pot for more than 84 days

They are that fast most of them there’s a YouTube channel called highagain and they say from there experience growing autos “84 out the door” they only grow autos they say that usually they don’t see an auto be in a pot for more than 84 days
I could be wrong but I’m almost sure I’m not we will see when I harvest I guess until then I do the waiting game and take care of her 😝

Johnix, I have the feeling that you lost track of the months or the weeks on the calendar which has happened to me a few times.;).

So, with that in mind, here goes. It is 5 and 1/2 weeks or 39 days until the 15th of June, not two and half or 3 months.

I think it might be pre flowering week 4 ends on Wednesday and I see some white hairs
Pre-flowering and seeing some white stigma/pistils does not necessarily mean that the plant has started the actual flowering stage. I do not see any flowers starting yet and if it takes another week to get going then the plant has 4 and half weeks until the middle of June.

I have not read or heard of anything that indicates that an auto-flower plant will go through the entire flowering stage in a matter of 4 to 5 weeks. I was under the impression that the benefits of growing auto-flowers was the shortened vegetating stage as compared to photo-period plants and not a shorter flowering stage. In other words, once the auto-flower plant starts the flowering stage it will be 8 weeks as the average time, and longer if the gardener is looking for all those amber trichomes.

week 4 ends on Wednesday
Depending on what is meant by week 4 ending on Wednesday it will be either 28 days old or 35 days old on Wednesday and it will still need another 56 days to get to the 84 days you are shooting for.

hey @johnix ,

Your plant looks great... no worries on the little bit of "orange".

This looks like possible damage from thrips. I use a homemade neem spray for all insects: 2 tbsp pure neem oil, 2 tbsp Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap, in 1 gal of pure water, in the pump sprayer. For more killing power, add 12 drops pure food grade orange essential oil (made from orange peels, aka "orange oil"). You can spray your whole plant with this, top of leaves and bottom side of leaves.

1683535444995.png

Johnix, I have the feeling that you lost track of the months or the weeks on the calendar which has happened to me a few times.;).

So, with that in mind, here goes. It is 5 and 1/2 weeks or 39 days until the 15th of June, not two and half or 3 months.

Pre-flowering and seeing some white stigma/pistils does not necessarily mean that the plant has started the actual flowering stage. I do not see any flowers starting yet and if it takes another week to get going then the plant has 4 and half weeks until the middle of June.

I have not read or heard of anything that indicates that an auto-flower plant will go through the entire flowering stage in a matter of 4 to 5 weeks. I was under the impression that the benefits of growing auto-flowers was the shortened vegetating stage as compared to photo-period plants and not a shorter flowering stage. In other words, once the auto-flower plant starts the flowering stage it will be 8 weeks as the average time, and longer if the gardener is looking for all those amber trichomes.

Depending on what is meant by week 4 ending on Wednesday it will be either 28 days old or 35 days old on Wednesday and it will still need another 56 days to get to the 84 days you are shooting for.
Im getting confused now because an auto plant life spawn if 2 and a half / 3 months and if it’s 5 weeks old then it means it has about one month and maybe a few weeks to go it’s 9 of May, so if you add one month and a half or even a few weeks more it would be ready late June or early July tops, Im guiding myself through this, week 5 def is flowering week Learn How To Grow Autoflowers: Week-By-Week Guide - RQS Blog

By
Im getting confused now because an auto plant life spawn if 2 and a half / 3 months and if it’s 5 weeks old then it means it has about one month and maybe a few weeks to go it’s 9 of May, so if you add one month and a half or even a few weeks more it would be ready late June or early July tops, Im guiding myself through this, week 5 def is flowering week Learn How To Grow Autoflowers: Week-By-Week Guide - RQS Blog
By that article I have 6 weeks to go maybe 7 that’s late June

By

By that article I have 6 weeks to go maybe 7 that’s late June
It will be done around between June 21 and June 28 and if it a late bird which is not by the seed info I got it would be ready around July 8th max and I doubt it will be that late we will see

It will be done around between June 21 and June 28 and if it a late bird which is not by the seed info I got it would be ready around July 8th max and I doubt it will be that late we will see
Here’s some more info on this strain I doubt it’s 9 weeks total crop time but with the flowering being 7 weeks and it starts today it means I have 7 weeks to go that’s one month and 3 weeks so technically it should be ready June 27 by this info on the seed company website that I’m not sure if it’s correct we are going to find out

EC2D2030-FF60-4500-A0AC-827125E2622B.jpeg

Thanks a lot for the help ! I’m gonna try this I just got to get my hands on some neem
hey @johnix ,

Your plant looks great... no worries on the little bit of "orange".

This looks like possible damage from thrips. I use a homemade neem spray for all insects: 2 tbsp pure neem oil, 2 tbsp Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap, in 1 gal of pure water, in the pump sprayer. For more killing power, add 12 drops pure food grade orange essential oil (made from orange peels, aka "orange oil"). You can spray your whole plant with this, top of leaves and bottom side of leaves.

1683535444995.png

Thanks a lot for the help ! I’m gonna try this I just got to get my hands on some neem
By the way after spraying the bio insect killer for the leaves I bought because I didn’t find anything else I have been out for 2 days and I found like 5 dead mosquitoes on the leaves so Yey it’s kinda working

Back
Top Bottom