Organic Cannabis Farming

Hello i am a grower from a organic cannabis farm. Just want to say we grow about 25 thousand seeds a year. Fully certified organic. Fully licensed. We grow completely from seeds every year just want to join to share our experience.
Welcome to 420magazine Corn77 :welcome:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

I am an organic cannabis grower for the past 5 years. I have a grow journal going on if you want to share ideas, please come and join.
I am canadian and located on the west coast.

Organic cannabis is the way to go.
:thumb:
Nice ! We are actually located in the yukon lol we only do strictly outdoor crop. We start the seedlings in a greenhouse and the from there after 30 days We transplant into our fields

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Corn77

You have a job that many of us would enjoy doing everyday.
Do you grow anything personally?

Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Yes I do grow a few plants personaly Since I live at the farm I can only do 4 at my house

Nice ! We are actually located in the yukon lol we only do strictly outdoor crop. We start the seedlings in a greenhouse and the from there after 30 days We transplant into our fields
The YUKON wow thats so awesome. I havent been there yet but planning to visit some time next year. Would be awesome to do some work with other farmers.

The YUKON wow thats so awesome. I havent been there yet but planning to visit some time next year. Would be awesome to do some work with other farmers.
Yea absolutely I'm here to learn from others to help my understanding of these plant grow. We took the opportunity of the amount of light up here. Although we can only grow once a season so we take that risk

cool to see you here. :welcome:

what's the length of the grow season ?
what are your temps like when you get a 12 / 12 light cycle ?
are you growing photos or do you have to run autos to get a harvest in against the season length ?

Grow season is may too August. Lighting it 20+ hours because of how farm north we are. We only do autos.
sweet. kinda figured.

hows the thc count ? do you sell a lot of flower or knock it down ?

you must deal with temps a bit too.

Back
Top Bottom