Our Ongoing Grows

Your welcome to ask anything you feel like Strongarm. I think we all are getting old. But is alot of friendly peoples here. And I've been on alot of other grow sites, but this one is real mellow and people will try to answer anything you want. ALOT of drama at other sites.
Stay on top of that Dutchess. If it is a problem, and you catch it early, you'll be fine. I've known something was wrong with me for along time. I hate hospitals and doctors. Back in 86 I broke my neck in a motorcycle wreck and was a full quad for close to two years. Did that Superman thing, blowing in a staw to drive my wheelchair around. Which is why I've stayed away from most docs. I have so many aches and pains I don't even know where to start to explain to the doctor what part hurts. But I have a gland swollen in my neck which didn't go away with antibiotics. They did a biopsy on it, and it came back dirty. And it feels like someone kicked me in the Kidneys 24/7. They are fixing to see if it is my lungs or what. I use every clear for my solvent. I've posted this is afew threads here. I guess you don't have to flash off all the alcohol, and can leave it more liquid than going all the way down to RSO. I haven't seen this MOTOCO before now, but I'm going to look into it. But here's a good method to make RSO. Or a rice cooker works great for 'larger' batches.

I want to thank ya'll for the positive vibes. This all will pass. The 7th and I'll find out what, and where this shit is. The RSO, I've been doing a pretty big dose myself of the oil twice a day. Guess I need to step it up to three times per so it will keep my system permeated with THC.I see alot of people had a harder time handeling RSO. That's why
Mr. Simpson says to start with a grain of rice X3. I'm doing about 4 grains per, and I don't really feel it. Least not much that I can lay a finger on. But then I'm still on my pain meds. And my tolerance is off the chart with them. They last 30-45 minutes. So I get alittle relief 5 times a day for a total of 3 hours worth. Enough sniveling. Well, I'm outta here. Once more thanks my friends and Keepem Green

Hey brother! You know that only the good die young...So, no worries.

Can't believe how much I have to catch up on. I agree with you all about the oil, it's been a blessing for many people.

I will be in and out as usual and bomb you and the Mrs. with possitive vibes.

Thanks everyone for stopping in. Cisco where the hell you been. I see I missed your whole last grow you did on here.. Sorry.. MY Bad... But don't be a stranger.
Yea she got big. I could've kept her alittle shorter if I had started her inside. But I started her outside under cloudy ass spring weather. Now I've just did my uppotting of the next flip of the Pup's. I have 6 cut's I just transplanted. I'm going to be brining these inside and veg under the LED light. That's right Cisco, I even decided to try out a LED light. Old dog is thinking about trying a new trick, Well least for veg for now. I do want to do a flowering once when the weather puts out fall temps. The garden survied the little heat wave we got here, without any A/C. I have one of them two hosed active air units that I've never used properly.The only time I used it I put the exhaust hose down the floor vent and didn't hook up the other intake. It did what I needed and that was all. I didn\'t even have to use it this year. Temps got up to 84 max with just wind. And it is breezy in there. Damn near takes two hands to pull the door shut. Then I have so much negitive preasure going in there that some air gets under the flooring and makes it float abit. That HO 8' Inline can really pull some air when she's dialed up to max.
But It's about time for plants to go into transition ouside. So even tho I don't see any sign of flower now on the cuts, they could just start revegging without ever seeing a flower one. Had that happen afew times. But I'll start brining them in tomarrow. Tonight I got to take it easy on my hip... I kind of slipped climbing in the pool and almost popped in outta socket again. I haven't done that in along time. Now it's just sore as hell and I can feel it pulling in the wrong derection,,,
I'll BB and thanks all my friends for taking a peak.
Keepem Green

Take care of yourself man.. keep that hip in check. Sounds like the environment in the green house is perfect.. gets 84 in my tent and the plants dont seem to mind at all now that they have gotten used to it. I try and grow them in 80 degree temps before i put em in the tent cause i know that it gets warm in there. Leds work great in veg, i dont think you will be dissapointed man. You can keep em fairly close to the leds, depending on the intensity of the light, and get those nodes nice and tight before you flip them.

But the damn lights are ugly... in color. Makes the plants look sick... JK kind of. I know they'll work great. 84 is what the flower room mawed at. I don't use the greenhouse mush. If it rains, I fill it.. Along with every fan, I got and the dehumidifier on constant. You'll see pictures come Oct 1st of this patio. We drag everything under something when it rains. But yea I'm trying not to do anything for a day or two. Man before I had this hip replaced all I could do was walk from the truck to a seat at the donut shop, and send the crew off to the sites, then crawl home. The day after the surgery, felt like I could run home. Even screwing mine up, she still works. But I have a really bad vascular system. They have to run C-Lines down my neck if they have to have 2 iv's going. When you have a bad spinal injury some peoples vascular systems fall apart. And I didn't help the situation with acouple. OH WELL So that another part of the equation oh why I haven't had the revesion yet. Besides the real reason I haven't is I hate hospitals. I was in a wheelchair, blowing thru a staw for about 9 months. Took me close to 2 years to walk out of there, well forarm crutchs. But I drove my ass home,, with a clutch. But I get like a panic attack when I go to them. Even for someone else. Even my doctors vists. Oh well
But I did find acouple pictures. I have alot of CKS autos going out there. I'm hoping they'll do better this time of the year. The last wasn't bad. But here's a Blue Dream auto. I don't remeber who's but is a cool looking little plant;

bda.jpg

bda1.jpg

wwa.jpg

twa1.jpg

nl66.jpg

And look,,, we had puppies;

pup1.jpg

Keepem Green

Well I think I'm going to spray my autos with their dose of worm medicine. What I like is this is a one time spray. Last up to 28 days so you just time it. I spray my photo plants once the first of Sept and I'm done. Another real nice about this spray is it's symmetric, however it's spelled meaning it's absorbed into the plant meaning you don't have to coat every inch and the shit works. There are others that work well, but I'm pretty sure they don't have the 'legs' this stuff has. And I hate putting anything wet on a bud. Captin Jacks Dead Bug Brew is what I use. Some places don't have alot of problem with worms. And I think the more leafage you have out there,, the better a chance to find worms or more like worms to find you.. I'll get a update soon. Damn leg is still f'ed... I don't even think it wood be wise to jump in the truck right now. Couple days of babying it should do the trick;

Keepem Green

morning woody sounds like you got the worm problem taking care of, i will have four girls outdoors for the first time here to the end hopefully don't no what pests i will encounter it's all a learning experience,going camping to union valley for 5 days go during the week almost nobody there,no phones no laptops just a little fishing and some partying around the campfire,you take it easy on that leg it sucks getting older it's alway's something fucking with ya have a good week!:smokin:

I hate spraying a liquid on any part of a marijuana flower period. Least like I said this hangs around abit, 3-4 weeks is abit of an over statement. I think they have a claim of 3 weeks. This stuff is a combination of some of the shit off the microbial mat of a defunct rum distilleries floor, and something else. I sprayed these autos because they are acouple 3 weeks in flower,, and the dose should be all needed come the harvest I'm hoping for in 5 weeks. The photo plants will wait till Sept 1st...
Sticky,,, got enjoy your ass.... Always.............. Hope the Misses and you both enjoy... Make sure shits got water and relax..

Keepem Green

Hey Wood long time no read.
You got all kinds of people from norcal here I see. What a great place to grow pot!! The latitude is the same as Turkey/Afghan I noticed on the world map map the doc office. If I was where your at it be all autos outside for me probably. Your GG4 looks just like mine. Mine needed more support than yours. The leafs turn yellow as shit at harvest time. My GG4 is arguably the best pot Ive smoked or grown. Its that good. Its all been jarred for 3 mo and killer stuff.
Sorry about Miss J. What an great attitude/outlook you have. Hangn tough and smilin through!
I started my 3rd tent grow and the yard grow is awesome!!! If I had to chose one method it be the yard. Ive got a freebie called Scotts OG and I read good things about her. Shes barely starting to flower but got a smell already. I took clones from most in the yard. Their stretching in the yard and I wonder how big there going to get. Ive been tying 50lb test to a leaf and spreading her legs and it works great!! Dosent even kill the leaf and I can untie and pull and retie. Its a nice training method.
Just doing a drive by on my mommas computer. Great day Wood.

Hey, Dutchess. You know I think North Cali was the birth place of 'Homegrown'. Damn that weed has come a long ways. I remember when people'd turn there noses up at the mention of homegroan'. Bright green tasting full of salt, and crap quality is the buzz department. The days we use to sit rocking to Black Sabbath, sitting under the black light posters, doing bongies that had as much weed squeezed in them as the biker joints I roll today. But everyone use to bring some kind of herbs. That when I use to hear all the old names back in them days. But homegrown sure has shown them all. I know the growers that I first grew with,, some are real big growers,, and some are legends in their neighborhoods. To think some of these growers of this crap weed were on the cutting edge of the times. They were just learning to reverse a plant, they were doing that about the begining of the 80's. But if food farming advanced as fast as pot farming, there wood'nt be a hungry person in the world........

Hot 94 degrees at 3:30... I can imagine what temps are on the patio.. And I'm saying Congrats to Cola Monster with a great picture posted on 'Pot Shot's' in High Times..

Keepem Green

Sticky one you best have brang a gold pan with ya. Some great prospecting area you're going to be at... Beautiful little lake off highway 50...
Ok fast update here.. These are mainly Crop King Seeds auto strains,,, except the Fast Version. I swear the point she is flowering now she'll have no problem coming in ontime. You can bet before summer come again,, I'll have a package of each of these fast versions in my seed box. Plant looks like she's strong enough to support her branches. Tight spacing between the nodes. She's going to be a easy one. I'm pretty sure this is from Sweet Seeds. I seen afew breeders working with these 'fast' versions. They have brang auto genetics into a photo plant and say these are photo plants.. I care less about what they have in it.. Look how far along she is, and all my photo plants are just now starting to flower. First flowers I have out there are on the Tahoe Star. But this is what I'm talking about;

bbxc-992.jpg

bbxc-99_1.jpg

And now the auto's.. I have acouple of each going so.. Some topped, some not;

ww_18.jpg

ww_29.jpg

ww190.jpg

tw18.jpg

nl67.jpg

Well that's it for the moment at Wood'd Doghouse........... Keepem Green

Looking very well over here. Keep it up.

Cheers

Thanks, everyone... Plants are starting to flower. Well, the photos are just bearly... I really do like the way these autos are doing. Here's acouple of CKS's Northern Lights;

nl118.jpg

nl68.jpg

And one of the super auto's

chaze4.jpg

Sure is pretty country their Sticky one. What kind of trails? I use to hit the 4X4 trails back when I had my Landcruiser. I did the Rubicon Trail alot. That's a harry ass trail. You know you're on a bad trail when you have to have a winch on the front and back of the truck just to be able to make a turn in some places. Little Sluice and Big Sluice are a bitch. Takes acouple hours to get thru them couple miles of the trail. You look at that trail and say WHAT TRAIL? Brings ya around the back side of Tahoe...
Welll Once more thanks everyone and Keepem Green

Thanks, everyone... Plants are starting to flower. Well, the photos are just bearly... I really do like the way these autos are doing. Here's acouple of CKS's Northern Lights;

nl118.jpg

nl68.jpg

And one of the super auto's

chaze4.jpg

Sure is pretty country their Sticky one. What kind of trails? I use to hit the 4X4 trails back when I had my Landcruiser. I did the Rubicon Trail alot. That's a harry ass trail. You know you're on a bad trail when you have to have a winch on the front and back of the truck just to be able to make a turn in some places. Little Sluice and Big Sluice are a bitch. Takes acouple hours to get thru them couple miles of the trail. You look at that trail and say WHAT TRAIL? Brings ya around the back side of Tahoe...
Welll Once more thanks everyone and Keepem Green
Those look so beautiful in the sun...

Back
Top Bottom