Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and Autos

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

thats a good point im now searching for a nowiegen outdoor grow journal.. think theres more chance to find some rocking horse shit stuck to my shoe though hahahaha

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

found one! proberly the only one lol https://www.-----.com/ic/showthread.php?t=218634&page=8 well then outdoors in a greenhouse or poly tunnel would be definatl worth doing, the guy used a tarp lol

today was sunny and the moon went into a good sign for giving fertilizer, so i gave a random amount (roughly a liter) of 2ml bio gro to every plant.. and more LST for the autos :)
P10003843.JPG
P10003862.JPG
P10003874.JPG
P10003893.JPG
P10003883.JPG
P10003893.JPG

check this out, ive not seen this before its like its naturally topped itself lol
P10003933.JPG
P10003922.JPG
P10003914.JPG

welshy did you watch any strain hunters dokus? there website is poo but there adventures to find the original starins are cool :)

welshy did you watch any strain hunters dokus? there website is poo but there adventures to find the original starins are cool :)

I have managed to catch half of a episode. The one when they go to Jamica. I did enjoy it, i just havent had much time this week to do much as a bit of work came up. I havent even had chance to update my yard but have the weekend off so will over the weekend.

¨cool amn yeh it will be great to see your update, ive got a frosty head on the critical autos :) i left my camera somewehre though, i should have it again on sunday to take pics :) good that you had some work mate !

wow , i just got in from work (i got a part time job sellin hotdogs lol ) rolled a phat joint, and thought id look for something to learn about, and i found this.. if its all true then fuck me.. whoever wrote that has just taken it too far lol.. its deep, very detailed, ill add it to my notes too lol

wow ok, 3 plants of the same bagseeds from my friends here, has started to flower.. i was going to start flowering mine next week, but hmm maybe they will beat me too it!

Update Now Ive got my camera back :)

Ive decided to start flowering in a cellar next to my grow, theres just a tiny window to cover up, and a bit of light comming in around a pipe in the wall (ill stuff it up with rockwool), and a thick curtain for the door because the door leaks a bit of light.. i will do this later and take pics without a flash to test the darkness!!

Some pics of the criticals

P10004002.JPG
P10004024.JPG
P10004033.JPG

the one in the black square pot is also critical but not started to flower yet
P10004043.JPG

And here are the maxigom, they look like they will start to floor next full moon 6 days from now
P10004092.JPG
P10004082.JPG
P10004072.JPG
P10004062.JPG
P10004052.JPG

all the autos are on day 51 and its obvious how the hail storm effected them

my other dog oolo on guard and some of my females :)

P10004102.JPG
P1000411.JPG

P1000412.JPG
P10004132.JPG

This is the first bagseed strain (3 plants) that we have here that has started to flower around 9 days ago (this is the adopted plant that is mentoned earlier in journal)
P10004142.JPG
P10004151.JPG

Yesterday i watered (i take them in when it rains cos it rans too much here) with accidently 1ml bio bloom, and purposely with 3 ml of bio bizz to all the females around 1 liters worth.. on plant i had let dry out abit, she got 2 liters..

oh and the LA blues got ran water lol.. shes enjoying being in the dog house and starved of nutes, and shes taken to her ne wpot very well lol

this is my favorite plant, she is small but has 5 big robust stems petruding above the rest of the plant with nice short node intervals.. hmm should have 5 main colas from this one :)
P1000412.JPG

the black ones the real plant guard lol.. they are both street dogs from spain :)

yeh mannnnnnn :) im happy with switzerland so far , im just hoping for good sun all the time though, its showers, then sunny then cloudy then sunny then hard rain lol , ive learnt from here that i will get a greenhouse next time in switzerland lol..

this evening i put them under shelter, some autos were limp from to much water :(

thanks dude!!

on tuesday i will start to bloom my plants, theres a good dark cellar that wont be disturbed from 7pm and 7 am :) and i really dont want to have the trouble with the fog and mold here!

on tuesday i will start to bloom my plants, theres a good dark cellar that wont be disturbed from 7pm and 7 am :) and i really dont want to have the trouble with the fog and mold here!

Sounds good mate. Cant wait to see those buds. Im going to start harvesting my Purple cheese in about half an hour cant wait.

i saw your pics :) looks fantastic!! i must go and entertain a woman tonight then after that im on bloom box dutys, alarm clock around my neck, ready for 7 o`clock dutys..

Back
Top Bottom