Over Doob’s shoulder: Pressing with the SLUG 33

On one of my visits to DrDoob’s home I watched him pressing rosin using his SLUG 33. While doing so I took a slew of pictures to illustrate the process. Someday we’ll do better than this, but I thought you’d find it interesting to watch the process.

I’d appreciate suggestions for our next attempt at this. The photo session was done was on a whim and you’re getting raw footage. I wanted the sense that we were looking over his shoulder.

Enjoy. :battingeyelashes:

:laughtwo: You have less than a month to get that done. :kisstwo:

I’d like to give this another go while I’m here next month, although this was a fun raw look.

I found good heat works well

Once it starts oozing I'll heat a few more seconds and crank it down, then let it sit and ooooozzzzzzzz

I'll show a few pics of my last ones I did a week ish ago

Nice job Chris. :thumb: My forge is still buried in storage. Maybe I’ll pull it out this week and Brix can play with making special oils for his lady love.

I noticed you smartly label the parchment paper. :laughtwo:

My pleasure Shed. :laughtwo:

Yummy! Y’all already know I’d hit it... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just hit your pressing thread for the first time my impressive friend. :thumb: Haven’t been to alcohol extractions yet, but I will before long, you can be sure of that.

The SLUG .33 lets you squish just a teeny bit and have a quick oil. I like the spontaneity factor and that it only takes a gram or two, depending on your chamber.

You make way more than I GT. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom