I have made them with my own rosin, that I pressed from flower and also from rosin I purchased from the dispensary.

Not sure I understand what you mean by it being a little off. Just heat, rosin, and a tiny bit of terps or viscosity booster in them so far. Maybe @PeakSupplyCo could comment on their proprietary ingredients. It is possible to make carts without them if you don't want to use anything. They are smoother and can add flavor for carts that may not have any left from a bad dry or cure. Or to just boost the flavor some more if you desire that. I feel safe using their products in my carts but I understand the reservations some folks may have.

That's why I made some for myself. To avoid having to spend a bunch of $ on store purchased carts.

I am fairly certain that they did not use vegetable glycerine in their products. But I cannot say for sure.

Sorry for the late responses folks. Hopefully I can make some more carts soon. I have plans to make a bunch of rosin soon, so making carts is getting worked in there somehow. I'll be sure to document my recipes. Thanks for chiming in.
I think VG is used as a alternative to making vape juice and in this case from what I read it is used to extract the rosin from the bud by mixing it together then straining it. Look forward to seeing more my man I just grabbed a live resin cart the other day didn’t hit as hard as I thought or hoped it would

I think VG is used as a alternative to making vape juice and in this case from what I read it is used to extract the rosin from the bud by mixing it together then straining it. Look forward to seeing more my man I just grabbed a live resin cart the other day didn’t hit as hard as I thought or hoped it would
Yeah. VG is/was very common for vape juice. I extract rosin just with heat and pressure. Then just heat the rosin with low temps to get rid of lipids and fats in the extract for a smoother cart oil. If a live resin cart didn't hit you hard, maybe your tolerance is high right now. Try taking a break and then try again. Or you got a crappy cart...I know I've had some duds in the past too. A lot of money for a mediocre experience.

Yeah. VG is/was very common for vape juice. I extract rosin just with heat and pressure. Then just heat the rosin with low temps to get rid of lipids and fats in the extract for a smoother cart oil. If a live resin cart didn't hit you hard, maybe your tolerance is high right now. Try taking a break and then try again. Or you got a crappy cart...I know I've had some duds in the past too. A lot of money for a mediocre experience.
Ya I think this is what is going to come to mind you I have no idea how long or hard of a pull im supposed to take was trying to play it safe was a little nervous because I’ve never played with concentrates before, but I think tonight I’m going to rip it pretty good. VG is a pain to work with at times used to make my own juices if you haven’t tried or are interested just remember it’s thiiiiiick lol.

I am very interested in this!!! I really like the convenience of the liquid vape pen. I find the dry weed vape is a bit of a pain in the neck. So, if I have this correct I squeeze my flower, mix the resin with terps and booster, put it in a cartridge and I'm good to go??

PeakSupplyCo (aka PeakTerpenes) used to sell a product that was vitamin e based. Bad stuff...
But I think that was a thickener. Their current diluent is terpene and MCT based... or so they say.
I think VG and PG are safe if you vape at low enough temperatures. Otherwise it's really dangerous.
Apparently the whole VG / PG thing only came about because people wanted clouds when they vaped nicotine.

Ideally you wouldn't have dilute your thc carts at all but rosin is thick a.f so I get it...
Anyway, I'm interested. And would love to know more about stuff. Would be neat to hear from our sponsor.

PeakSupplyCo (aka PeakTerpenes) used to sell a product that was vitamin e based. Bad stuff...
But I think that was a thickener. Their current diluent is terpene and MCT based... or so they say.
I think VG and PG are safe if you vape at low enough temperatures. Otherwise it's really dangerous.
Apparently the whole VG / PG thing only came about because people wanted clouds when they vaped nicotine.

Ideally you wouldn't have dilute your thc carts at all but rosin is thick a.f so I get it...
Anyway, I'm interested. And would love to know more about stuff. Would be neat to hear from our sponsor.
VG was for bigger clouds and PG for a harder throat hit regardless you need one or the other for the vapes as it helps dilute the flavouring….trust me you don’t want to spill concreted flavouring I can’t stand the smell of marshmallow anymore. Lmao

This may be a real stupid question but what is the oil that is the first ingredient in their instruction video?? I see that the rosin is put in at the end, just not sure what that oil is.
Hey There is a better way! Just bake it at 150 for 24 to 40 hours. It will cook off the fats and then your good ! With the cover on to keep terps in!

Not sure I understand what you mean by it being a little off.

the commercial carts here are a liquid base. about the same viscosity as a motor oil. other than that folk use just a rosin in a vape pen. you load the pens in a separate chamber, it flows down to a ceramic element that vapes it.

And is that it - you're done - you don't need the terps and other stuff?? Just put your baked rosin in a cartridge??
That definitely would be one way.

What I have found is that 3/4 way through cart it starts to pic up a burnt taste similar to a yocan with ceramic donut
I use the Ccell , th2 I think it is . So there one use and now going to move to the 1/2 sized instead.

And is that it - you're done - you don't need the terps and other stuff?? Just put your baked rosin in a cartridge
And is that it - you're done - you don't need the terps and other stuff?? Just put your baked rosin in a cartridge??
Yes that is it ! It will bake off the bad stuff! I cooked mine for 30 hours and my cart did not get clogged. Put a cover on it here’s what I used

C0846AF7-1ABE-40D3-8D34-EA00C48A3D4F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom