GetIspire

420 Member
Hi everyone!

I am here as an advocate and patient first.

I am also in the Cannabis industry helping extractors who make vape pens find the perfect cartridge and battery hardware to best utilize their painstakingly made oils and terpenes!

I have helped build dozens of CA and USA-Based THC/CBD Brands, like Jetty Extracts, Blue River Terpenes, Full Spectrum Republic, Dixie, Lucid Mood, Harborside Stores & many more.

Growing up in a Prob 215 Medical Oakland CA as a kid, weed was EVERYWHERE. I was using it at age 11 and have been in the underground, "traditional market" for 15+ years.

Part of what I bring to the Cannabis space is a Master's in Education, a CA Teacher Credential, and 10+ years of experience instructing students in public schools, juvenile hall, San Quentin and UC Santa Cruz.

Now, as the head of Bus. Dev. for Ispire Vape Co. out of Venice, CA USA, I'm working to improve patients' ability to saturate their lungs and endocanmabinoid systems FULLY with their beloved cannbinoids & terpenes, thanks to the best tech available on the market today that allows for the largest clouds at the lowest temps to avoid lung stinging or terp burn-off!

Check us out! Shoot me any questions regarding medical or rec. Cannabis use at Luna@getispire.com!

Thanks, and happy puffing!

Luna S.
Luna@getispire.com
VENICE. CALIFORNIA

Email me your mailing address
Wow, I actually was just being my sarcastic self :goof: and while I appreciate the offer, I have enough smoking/vaping accessories :thanks:

I'm sure there are many who will jump at it though, with younger and stronger lungs to boot :lot-o-toke:

:welcome:

So I have a confession. I've tried a vape pen once at a party. I found it so wonderfully tasty and POWERFUL! I could get used to something like that. I think less hits = better health being so strong too. So I'm wondering how to get my bud into the oil chamber? Luna, do you have a good method for making oil for these cartridges? I have everclear for soaking

So I have a confession. I've tried a vape pen once at a party. I found it so wonderfully tasty and POWERFUL! I could get used to something like that. I think less hits = better health being so strong too. So I'm wondering how to get my bud into the oil chamber? Luna, do you have a good method for making oil for these cartridges? I have everclear for soaking
Your buddy @InTheShed has a good method! We really normally only deal with licensed cannabis oil manufacturers and we use their oil to fill samples.

Otter and I have been going back and forth on this very topic...excellent that you saw that we should be connected. :)

If anyone is interested in the process I'm attempting, here's something that I posted about a week ago:
Let's talk about the whole QWET-to-cart experiment I'm working on (parallel to @StoneOtter). While I wait for some vape products to use on the back end and chat with otter about what he's found, I thought I would reach out to MadDab in Alaska. He works for a cannabis concentrate business there and knows the process end to end.

I asked him why Otter is finding that once the alcohol evaporates from the cart it makes it impossible to draw through the vape. It turns out that the QWET process as we do it ends up with sugars and plant waxes in the end product, even if we start with everything in the freezer. In order to end up with just live resin, the temperature for the process needs to be at -40ºF, which is something I can't do. And like me, he doesn't trust what's in the various liquidizers out there in terms of lung safety.

His suggestion was to start with BHO (butane hash oil), and dissolve that in QWET, winterize that for at least 24 hours, filter twice, and then cook off the alcohol. Do I want to start down the BHO road? Who knows? I don't!

Seriously, I don't want to go down that road. I wonder if rosin from a press would create the same issues in a cart... :hmmmm:
Anyway, that explains the reason it's hard to do from QWET at home.
This is the method I will be trying for my first batch in the carts:
Oven dry the bud
Freeze everything
30 second QWET
Strain
Winterize 24+ hours
Strain
Distill
Evap
Syringe
Cart
Evap
Vape (anagram for evap!)

We'll see how that goes.

And I did an unboxing post of the cool stuff that Ispire sent me to test out here. Thanks Luna!

InTheShed

I tried this method quite a few times and was unable to come up with anything that was worth the time. Sure it would get you high but taste nasty and I just could never get a nice looking product. Always came out green and crappy. So I just gave up. I really don't hardly smoke anyway anymore so I just make creams for pain. That works for us at my house. Plus I just enjoy growing weed a lot.

Back
Top Bottom