P-91 - CFL 12Pack - SCROG - DWC 1st Grow

Re: dirtinmyears P-91, CFL 12-Pack, SCROG, DWC 1st Grow

Hey DIME, sorry I'm late to chime in and more sorry to hear about the PM. Hopefully the Organicide will do the job and you get everything under control. :wood:

If you want to check out some great DIY, take a look at WnF's DIY sulfur burner! It's pretty ingenious!
:goodluck:

good luck dude I hope that stuff isn't trash. Sadly everything i've tried that wasnt from a hydro shop and even most of the stuff in the hydro shop for that type of aplication that I used atleast was......crap.
but Im rootin for ya

Hydro

Thanks Hydro, I hope it works too, but if it doesn't I'm only out a few bucks. Everything I've used that they suggested has worked out so far :thumb:

Hey DIME, sorry I'm late to chime in and more sorry to hear about the PM. Hopefully the Organicide will do the job and you get everything under control. :wood:

If you want to check out some great DIY, take a look at WnF's DIY sulfur burner! It's pretty ingenious!
:goodluck:

Hey Mr K, thanks for the good vibes. I turned the humidifier off and the RH dropped down to 28%. Hopefully that with the Organocide will do the trick! I'll check out the link, thank you! One question though...can I use a sulphur burner in flower?

Been trying to wrangle the ladies a bit more before the flowers start to fill in.
I did a little trimming of the baby growth near the bottoms. After doing a little LST, Mary-Kate looks like she's on one of "Gulliver's Travels" :rofl:

435de130.jpg

I'll get some better pics tomorrow, the fluorescent coloring is settling down on little Ashley and her little buds are widening out. MK's bud sites are pretty bright still, she's maturing a little slower...strange....

Stay tuned for day 14 of 12/12 Pics!
:peace:

Thanks Hydro, I hope it works too, but if it doesn't I'm only out a few bucks. Everything I've used that they suggested has worked out so far :thumb:

Hey Mr K, thanks for the good vibes. I turned the humidifier off and the RH dropped down to 28%. Hopefully that with the Organocide will do the trick! I'll check out the link, thank you! One question though...can I use a sulphur burner in flower?

Been trying to wrangle the ladies a bit more before the flowers start to fill in.
I did a little trimming of the baby growth near the bottoms. After doing a little LST, Mary-Kate looks like she's on one of "Gulliver's Travels" :rofl:

435de130.jpg

I'll get some better pics tomorrow, the fluorescent coloring is settling down on little Ashley and her little buds are widening out. MK's bud sites are pretty bright still, she's maturing a little slower...strange....

Stay tuned for day 14 of 12/12 Pics!

Houston? We have a canopy! I can see it forming there...you gonna scrog this puppy or just LST? How you liking the plant warriors? Are the working out well??

:Namaste:

You may want to check with WnF since he's done much more research on sulfur burners than I, but my understanding is that it's fine to use in flower, but you should not use it if you've used neem oil in last 30 days, and you should use light treatments so it doesn't make the buds taste "sulfury". My understanding is that the sulfur is inert and will dissipate very quickly, you just don't want to over do it. I hope this helps! :goodluck:

Houston? We have a canopy! I can see it forming there...you gonna scrog this puppy or just LST? How you liking the plant warriors? Are the working out well??

Yes! The canopy is filling in nicely and the LST is allowing the CFLs to do their best. I think the SCROG is off the table now, my journal title is down to "P91 CFL 12-Pack" :rofl:

The Plant Warriors are great so far, they drain really well and seem to be tailored towards the ideal wet/dry cycle our plants love. I don't have to guess if I need to water, I just look under the pot to see if the soil is wet or dry :high-five:

One thing about the pots that may or may not be good for everyone is the fact that you will probably be watering more often than with a regular 5 Gal pot. I like that fact though because I know the girls are getting a true wet/dry cycle.

Pics will be up later and the new weekly video will be up tomorrow!

You may want to check with WnF since he's done much more research on sulfur burners than I, but my understanding is that it's fine to use in flower, but you should not use it if you've used neem oil in last 30 days, and you should use light treatments so it doesn't make the buds taste "sulfury". My understanding is that the sulfur is inert and will dissipate very quickly, you just don't want to over do it. I hope this helps! :goodluck:

Cool! Thanks Mr. Krip, no neem oil yet.

That does help, I see +reps on the horizon for you!

Yes! The canopy is filling in nicely and the LST is allowing the CFLs to do their best. I think the SCROG is off the table now, my journal title is down to "P91 CFL 12-Pack" :rofl:

The Plant Warriors are great so far, they drain really well and seem to be tailored towards the ideal wet/dry cycle our plants love. I don't have to guess if I need to water, I just look under the pot to see if the soil is wet or dry :high-five:

One thing about the pots that may or may not be good for everyone is the fact that you will probably be watering more often than with a regular 5 Gal pot. I like that fact though because I know the girls are getting a true wet/dry cycle.

Pics will be up later and the new weekly video will be up tomorrow!

That's normal though. Even if they were any other pot, a 5 gallon pot would stay damp longer than a 3 gallon bucket...smaller pots tend to dry out faster..

I agree..I would rather have a smaller pot than larger..if I could get away with it.

Do I have that right?? LOL

So here are the day 14 of 12/12 pics!

The fluorescent coloring is settling down a bit, I think it was just a transitional thing from veg to flower.
DSC086251.jpg
DSC086201.jpg
DSC086271.jpg

DSC086191.jpg

canopy and below shots
DSC086261.jpg
DSC086231.jpg
DSC086241.jpg
DSC086311.jpg
DSC086301.jpg

Ashley is almost a perfect triangle :) with ea side measuring out to 18". MK takes up 4 SQUARE FT now, ~24"X24"! they are both 12"s tall after another round of LST. I will need to water tomorrow and take the new video
:party:

Great pics buddy..I like seeing the underside of them all tied down like like like that... LOL :)

This has turned out so good bro...nice work and awesome recovery..

What strain is this again?? P - 91? What is that exactly? :)

Great pics buddy..I like seeing the underside of them all tied down like like like that... LOL :)

This has turned out so good bro...nice work and awesome recovery..

What strain is this again?? P - 91? What is that exactly? :)

Thanks brosuff! The strain is P-91 but the exact crosses are yet to be discovered. The grower I got them from is trying to find out from the guy he got them from. We'll see... Oh and the pots are 5 gallon.

Looking soo good man Good job on the LST :)

Thank you for the kind words :Namaste:.

I'm glad it's working out, since this is a first time for everything grow, I have been trying to copy what I've seen from successful grows. I hope to have a good enough grow, that it could be used to help others new to this strain... If they can find it of course. Clone only strains like this can get hard to find.

Take care!

Thanks brosuff! The strain is P-91 but the exact crosses are yet to be discovered. The grower I got them from is trying to find out from the guy he got them from. We'll see... Oh and the pots are 5 gallon.

OMGoodness those are 5 gallon pots?! That gives me a completely different perception of your plants!!

HUGE growth..yeah soil!!! :)

Oh by the way the girls look great.

Also I can't find Buttsweat in my area. :hmmmm: I was looking forward to using it. I'm going to look online.

Thanks Hemp, Butsmel is everywhere online and there are dry mixes as well which also cost less :). I think next round I'll be picking up their "Super Tea" (5-5-1) for vegging. The Guano Company has helped many growers win awards at the Emerald Cup in Northern California, which is also where it comes from.

Now, I know there are a million different ways to feed our plants and a lot of great products to help us achieve good meds... But I like it simple (now :rofl:) and this stuff is EASY to use.

Great Idea on MOTM! Giants is always ready to lend a hand and is really a good guy. I hope the other members have had the chance to have him as part of their grows and journals, and can see what we know... He is worthy of the title. :Namaste:

Later!

dime go DWC your 4 your next cycle!

dime go DWC your 4 your next cycle!

I really would like to give DWC another try but I'm so happy about soil and summer is coming up fast, the heat where I live will require the use of a chiller and I'm saving up for my HID light :)

I think if I take clones next round I may use a hydro style cloner...we'll have to see. I'm really liking the idea of doing a small SOG after following 420fied's journal...so awesome! I can get clones from the grow-op and just start them at 12/12. Too many choices!

VIDEO UPDATE!

Day 15 of 12/12, I opened up Mary-Kate with LST to let some light in around the center which you can see from the video. Ashley's tops are bigger, but MK has three times more of them. At this rate, It looks like I'll be harvesting Ashley first but it's still too early in the cycle to know for sure.

Once again... HD looks best :thumb: This was shot with and uploaded with my iPhone...I can't wait for the iPhone 5, technology is fun!

YouTube - Medical Grow P91 CFL Day 15 of 12/12

Back
Top Bottom