0631.jpg

Alaskan Ice clone
0641.jpg

Durban Poison
0651.jpg

New seeds
Afghan Kush
0661.jpg

Alaskan Ice 2 (hoping for a better pheno)
0671.jpg

Super Lemon Haze (CC 2008 winner!)
0711.jpg

In the Cloner
Cheese clones
0721.jpg

White Rhino
0731.jpg

Super Lemon Haze (broke the stem off from the rockwool) I hope it works.
0751.jpg

Well thats all for now.
Thanks Harry for stopping by.;)

The Alaskan Ice plant will be culled from the yellow banana hermie's. I have too many plants in flowering to take a chance.

Well I'm working on the last part to the garden. Once the ebb&flow table is completed and the big potted plants are harvested it will be DONE!:grinjoint:

Pan4

Hi Pan, man you got a lot of strains goin, looks like you realy enjoy growin :)

Is this the pic with the bananas (i never seen those bananas before) bananas from the center a little up and to the left ?

00363.jpg

I gona try create these bananas in a later grow to save and create feminized beans.

Hi Pan, man you got a lot of strains goin, looks like you realy enjoy growin :)

Is this the pic with the bananas (i never seen those bananas before) bananas from the center a little up and to the left ?

00363.jpg

I gona try create these bananas in a later grow to save and create feminized beans.

Yes that's the ones. It too bad that the strain is just to sparse and I have too many other flowering girls to take the chance. To say that I am disappointed in the seeds is an understatement. Give 40 bucks to a seed bank for 5 seeds the first one comes out sparse and is a hermie not to mention the time and materials. So I now have a do not buy list. I will be lucky if I get a 1/4 from it despite the fact its over 3feet tall. Sorry for the rant.

Pan4

:smokin:omfg that looks so yummy
I now have drool all over my key board. :thanks:
the only way you could have more trichs is if trichs grew on top of your trichs.
nice pictures.:nicethread:
I have noticed much improvement with the new lights:smokin:
+reps man

what do you think of these strains I wanna put in my first order any advice?
dna rocklock kushberry :popcorn:

nirvana bubblelicious:cool:
big buddha chiesel:grinjoint:

what do you think of these strains I wanna put in my first order any advice?
dna rocklock kushberry :popcorn:

nirvana bubblelicious:cool:
big buddha chiesel:grinjoint:
Very good strain choice mc_trump.:cool:

Thanks for stopping by
Hey there Pan4 :smokin:

sorry bout the she-male. your garden's lookin real, real swell though bro!

im with you, im not gonna use tap water anymore either. too much junk.

keep on planting and cloning roadie. you'll get the pheno your seeking! :eyebrowsmile:

Yes nbk380 it gone to be hash soon. RO water system soon.:grinjoint:

Thank you all!

Pan4

I need some advice on the exact time to harvest Rhino
That I am not sure of. I just received some WR seeds and will start them soon. But I always gauge by taking a few buds a week starting before I know they are maxed out. I have a tendancy to let them go as long as possible. The Trichs are usually Amber at that point, and can bring a strain into total couch lock. That I don't mind at all either.

Sweet pics of Trichs Pan.:smokin:

Let those Rhinos go as long as you can. They will get a lot frostier in their last week kinda like the widow.... I enjoyed my WR immensly...
How is that Alaskan Ice??? I just ordered a bunch of beans and that was one of the strains.. Looking good Pan..:peace:

Haha, sounds delicious, good job man

:peace:
Thanks Insider

That I am not sure of. I just received some WR seeds and will start them soon. But I always gauge by taking a few buds a week starting before I know they are maxed out. I have a tendancy to let them go as long as possible. The Trichs are usually Amber at that point, and can bring a strain into total couch lock. That I don't mind at all either.

Sweet pics of Trichs Pan.:smokin:
Cherma I have one the those scope's 60x to look at tric's with. I can barely see using using it. I need glasses for my glasses damm it. Thanks for taking a look I don't want to pull to soon.:grinjoint:

Let those Rhinos go as long as you can. They will get a lot frostier in their last week kinda like the widow.... I enjoyed my WR immensly...
How is that Alaskan Ice??? I just ordered a bunch of beans and that was one of the strains.. Looking good Pan..:peace:

Irie thanks for the look see.;)
The Alaskan Ice hermied out and I pulled it too early. The wife made ice hash with the scrawny thing and stunk up the place. We got only enough for 2 bowl's.:smokin:
I am hoping that the new bean won't have the pure haze type. I also took clones to see if maybe we stressed the plant and caused the hermie.

:thanks: you all for stopping by.:grinjoint:

Pan4

Nice pics! And I agree, let them go as long as you can. The wait is well worth it. ;-)

Thanks for the support. This waiting bit is harder than it looks.:smokin:
We just want to smokem.:roorrip:

We just ordered a 100 Gpd UV RO water unit on e-bay.
uv_ro.jpg

In about a week no more going to the store for water. No more of 230ppm+ 8+ph for anything.:slide:
The multitudes of girls will love it.:grinjoint:

Pan4

Ever found a pot farm while prospecting
By the way Pan, Yes I did. I was in the valley in 1984 living near the swamps in a lashed together 18 x 24 Bamboo hut. Been up there for over 5 years then, I was walking up the stream bed and took flight up a tall O'hia tree for a look about. Literally when I turned over to the left I saw over an acre patch. I later met the 2 brothers whose garden it was and we joked about it they new and had heard of some wild " Waao" living up here.
They were weekend warriors.

By the way Pan, Yes I did. I was in the valley in 1984 living near the swamps in a lashed together 18 x 24 Bamboo hut. Been up there for over 5 years then, I was walking up the stream bed and took flight up a tall O'hia tree for a look about. Literally when I turned over to the left I saw over an acre patch. I later met the 2 brothers whose garden it was and we joked about it they new and had heard of some wild " Waao" living up here.
They were weekend warriors.

Yes Cherma more than one. I funny one while I was in the Navy about 1978 above Waipahu. We out were wandering around stoned to max and came upon one. But didn't investigate after seeing the bobby traps but it was big right in the middle of some sugar cane. Also found one in Washington went back later and it was gone.:grinjoint:

Pan4

Back
Top Bottom