Pan's Experimental Garden

I want to go the ebb and flow way eventually. Im kinda afraid of all the extra stuff you gotta watch with hydroponics though. I cant keep going the dirt route since I live in downtown and getting rid of dirt in the city is a pain in the ass not to mention just trying to keep things low key. could you get a little detailed in the whole set up? It would be much appreciated.

I want to go the ebb and flow way eventually. Im kinda afraid of all the extra stuff you gotta watch with hydroponics though. I cant keep going the dirt route since I live in downtown and getting rid of dirt in the city is a pain in the ass not to mention just trying to keep things low key. could you get a little detailed in the whole set up? It would be much appreciated.

Don't worry I will post the construction details for the ebb&flow table with pump.:smokin:

I would like devote this to the Lemon Skunk.:rip:
Some music to go with her passing.:grinjoint:
YouTube - Mystic Roots - Pass The Marijuana.
Lemon_Skunk_001.jpg

Lemon_Skunk_002.jpg

Lemon_Skunk_003.jpg

Lemon_Skunk_004.jpg

Lemon_Skunk_0041.jpg

Lemon_Skunk_005.jpg

Lemon_Skunk_006.jpg

Lemon_Skunk_016.jpg

Lemon_Skunk_018.jpg

Lemon_Skunk_017.jpg

Lemon_Skunk_020.jpg

:thanks: All for the help in pulling this off.:rollit:
More soon as the garden grows.

Pan4

She looks sweet and gooey!Nice work mmmmkay!Lol,pass that thing! ;)

Nice garden Pan. What a great variety of strains to have all at once. Please let us know which is your personal fav once you have some smoke... I cant wait to see the durban, this is one of my favorite strains. Also I think the Blue Cheese will treat you very well. I've heard amazing things about this smoke. Well just stopin in to say hey, I'll catch you around man.:peace:

I love the looks of that sticky sucker yum pleeeeeeeeeeease pass it we really need mini transporters at least scratch and sniff :nicethread::roorrip:

She looks sweet and gooey!Nice work mmmmkay!Lol,pass that thing! ;)
Thanks Minus.:smokin:
Nice tunes to go with the nice buds, well done Pan. Paaaass the marijuana!
Yes that song a good one to go fly.;)
Nice garden Pan. What a great variety of strains to have all at once. Please let us know which is your personal fav once you have some smoke... I cant wait to see the durban, this is one of my favorite strains. Also I think the Blue Cheese will treat you very well. I've heard amazing things about this smoke. Well just stopin in to say hey, I'll catch you around man.:peace:
Dr Dread the durban is big now 12/12 sunday.:popcorn:
I haven't had any Blue Cheese since I got a gram at the Bluebird.;)
awesome looking harvest. I'll be waiting on a smoke report:smokin:
dakota that's the hard part now is waiting for Lemon Skunk to dry and cure.:grinjoint:
I love the looks of that sticky sucker yum pleeeeeeeeeeease pass it we really need mini transporters at least scratch and sniff :nicethread::roorrip:
mc_trump the smell is out of this world like a skunk on roids.:roorrip:

:thanks:Stay tuned lots more to come.:peace:

Pan4

The stickiest of the icky!!

Thanks Senor_Spliff:smokin:

Well every one I pulled all the power skunk today #1 was quite the bean pole 79in long.:slide:
Now I have room for my DIY ebb&flow table using a pond kit I had to stop building to charge batterys.:cool:
00160.jpg

00279.jpg

00278.jpg

001s1.jpg

00377.jpg

00378.jpg

00575.jpg

00670.jpg

00757.jpg

I will take pictures of the plants when they come out of the drying cabinet.:grinjoint:
Here's some of the cheese she's next.:smokin:
00952.jpg

00863.jpg

Its nice to be able to share and get help from all of you that stop by.:cheer:
Now that almost all the soil plants are gone its time to get the next part of my setup complete.:ganjamon:
:thanks:

Pan4

Good growing Pan. Those are some really nice, sticky looking budz!!

Most excellent job. ++reps

:peace:

Harry
Thank you very much Harry.:cool:
Keep tuned.:popcorn:
Awesome harvest pan4. I would love to see pictures of your drying cabinet, I'm thinking we're going to need one.

My drying cabinet used to be for storage of my suits I gave it up for a good cause.:grinjoint:

Well lights are on soon and time for tanks.:smokin:
Then on to the Ebb&flow table and the to finish framing of the veg room.:grinjoint:
I also have all the parts for my scrubber.:popcorn:
I will be glad when more is cured so I don't have to take morphine.:bong:

Pan4

Pan4

My drying cabinet used to be for storage of my suits I gave it up for a good cause.

Good God man, I haven't worn a suit in decades. LOL. I'm impressed. Hey, my old metal detecting buddy just called and said they have been finding some nice nuggets lately (gold that is). Maybe you should do some panning out my way.

Good God man, I haven't worn a suit in decades. LOL. I'm impressed. Hey, my old metal detecting buddy just called and said they have been finding some nice nuggets lately (gold that is). Maybe you should do some panning out my way.

The last time I wore a suit maybe 10years or so except for the tux I got married in. Damm that got my attention gold nuggets I would love to bring my stuff and move some dirt.;)

Smoke Report for some Lemon Skunk.
I know its not cured but had to try some.:grinjoint:
I smells like skunk just opening the jar smells the up the room.:smokin:
It tastes like skunk with a hint of lemon.:roorrip:
The high is quite nice mellow but strong.:bong:
The bud is rock hard a breaks up like sugar candy so crystaly.:rollit:
Just a very small nug has lasted a long time in the vape.:peace:
I will post a picture of the best nug soon. Best stone I had in a while.:hippy:
As I sat here for the 5 min going "where's the submit botten" LoL
Pan4

Hey Pan - Beautiful nugs you grew there - awesome job, man! Also - nice smoke report on the lemon skunk. Ah, hell - I'm pretty blazed on some killer purple urkle right now and wanted to say - nice work! Thanks for giving me something to aspire to ---

Hey Pan - Beautiful nugs you grew there - awesome job, man! Also - nice smoke report on the lemon skunk. Ah, hell - I'm pretty blazed on some killer purple urkle right now and wanted to say - nice work! Thanks for giving me something to aspire to ---

:thanks: xlr8
We would love to get some urkle.:grinjoint:

Sorry last nite I had DBS and couldn't post these. DBS - Dead Battery Sucks.LoL
Lemon Skunk
00576.jpg

00280.jpg

The drawing above the bud is my new crest and will be my new Tat.:grinjoint:
Well I have to go to work on the garden almost got the framing done on the veg room. Here's a picture of the ebb&flow table under construction.
00161.jpg

Yes an old coffee table is being used for the base. As I look at a pill in distaste it will help me get the work completed. It has a cost to me I have Hep C and that crap messes with my liver and is why I don't drink anymore.
:thanks:

Pan4

Nice job pan, looks like you will have some quality meds floating around for a bit... We had some lemon last week, very nice smoke... Keep up the fine work, hopefully you will be able to kick them pils. I am enjoying the variety you have going..... Peace to you, keep showing them skillz.....

Good goin Pan, so now you goin ebb and flow, ill follow your progress.
I dont drink either, not because illness but because i dont like myself drunk, i love myself stoned though :cool:

Back
Top Bottom