Pax Portable Vaporizer Review

Mine was a resin issue deep within! It would still function perfectly fine, it was just stuck on high (red) with no changing, resin had the button glued. Blue is standby mode but then you said it shuts right off after so something is going on there.

I want to buy a vape , Ive tried the pax but after 2 or 3 drags on the medium im set and dont want any more love it but wish the chamber was smaller , do you think with a screen or the pax sandwitch id be able to load just enough to get 2 or 3 rips and still have good vape quality ? I REALLY want to buy the pax 2 but if im only going to be doing 2 or 3 maybe 4 puffs off it im not sure if that small of amount of herb will vape nicely ?????

I've been using my pax for a year....
.... I've never gotten smoke out of my pax, even with the driest herb and the hottest setting. I keep it clean so if you are getting actual smoke, u may have an issue with the unit... Or maybe it's not clean?

I have the pax 2, I managed to get smoke after a little while. Grind fine, fill up the container, padck well, but not too much (air needs to go through).

I do not know why it does not happen at the begining...not enough weed may be. Mine is not dirty, but it is not super clean neither. (I did not use the alcohol to clean it, only the little sticks that came with it (which are annoying because they leave fibers inside the tubes, and so they may be vaporized too!).
But I think it is the maount of weed, how fine it is, how it is packed. Not very complicated though. Now i get vapor each time.

I still have to get high with it though. Taste is great, but well, effect is totally absent. the herb is vaporized though...

I would use it only if I have enormous quantities of weed so I can waste a little in the Pax2 for the pleasure of a good and soft taste.

In the pax 2, there are 4 temeprature for vaporizing. The highest can be slightly harsh, while the third, is just too soft. There should be something in between in my opinion.

I will try to sell it and get something else that would make me high. I don't know now, all those vaporizers look suspect to me now, like all the reviews videos I watched before making the purchase.

I want to buy a vape , Ive tried the pax but after 2 or 3 drags on the medium im set and dont want any more love it but wish the chamber was smaller , do you think with a screen or the pax sandwitch id be able to load just enough to get 2 or 3 rips and still have good vape quality ? I REALLY want to buy the pax 2 but if im only going to be doing 2 or 3 maybe 4 puffs off it im not sure if that small of amount of herb will vape nicely ?????

I think it is exactly the same as the Pax 1. I have the Pax 2 (and want to get rid of it to get something else, that would make me high like a joint).

There are reviews on youtube that compare Pax 1 and 2. May be you will find more precise info on the size of the chamber.

I'm not sure if this goes here but we got a Pax 2 recently and like it. Only thing is if you don't fill it all the way using a screen to hold a partial oven is required it seems.
Found a little pusher called the "pax pusher" and it looks handy but by itself it restricts flow and it makes the oven struggle to heat up.
Going back to the screen method.

Back
Top Bottom