Peaky Blinder's - 1000W HPS - Ebb & Flow - LSD Grow - First Journal

Your too kind Peaky..:thanks:
Helping and sharing is what 420 is about.I would have never made it this far had I not had help from so many awesome member's.
You'll bounce back from this little mishap and will learn a lot dealing with deficiencies.:high-five:

Thank's for stopping in Ranger...:Namaste:
Chronic...You da man bro.:high-five:

:clap: a stand up guy. Anybody says different....they're a goddamn liar.

OK couple of things with the oxy setup :)
If you don't have air stones and an air pump get one! You see there is a massive drawback with this system and when combined with the GLR schedule your using your gonna hit a wall soon!
The oxy pot system really helps fast root development, GLR having more dark period will also give mad root development. Here in lies the issue :)
Basically your roots will extend down into your buckets and pipelines! This extended root mass will sit in the slight pooled water that doesn't drain back. Once this bit of moisture is done they start to suffer!
This system in my opinion is great if you want fast growth and short veg. If you push a long veg and then flower by the end your extended roots are beyond management!
Then please be very careful with your res, mine failed around the main bottom drain valve and buggered my run up lol.

Can I ask how many times your feeding per 24hrs?

Light Addict let me first thank you for acknowledging this humble grow :high-five:. I've seen AND STUDIED your exploits meticulously. That root business you described, exactly where I am right now. Those things are like infinite tentacles, overtaking everything they touch.

I feed 5 times over 24hrs. 7:00-10:00-13:00-16:00-00:30 flood 5min then drain
Lights on at 7:00

Sorry to hear your res crapped out brother. I remember reading about oxy folks sending you custom buckets with proper bottom drainage. And that they were working some kinda mondo massive pot for just for you to grow a Titan in. Have you maintained a relationship with them? Did your grates pierce your buckets at a any point?

Part one:cool:
image22755.jpg
image22757.jpg

Back
Top Bottom