Pepper's DIY Mars 300W LED Grow

Hi guy's, so some bad news.......
I got back last night and all the pots were almost dry to the point of no return. The Fresh Candys leafs has faded yellow but she looks happy as all her leafs are perking up and the Northerlights is similar with the yellowing but she has slight clawing of the leafs.
I fed them 1ml Ionic PK Boost with 1ml Ionic Bloom and 0.02g of MonsterBloom per litre of water.
Sorry no pictures just now but some in the next couple of days.
Sorry but the lack of pictures just no WiFi at my crib and using a friend's phone to upload messages just now.
Cheers guys.

Oof! Good luck and I hope they come back to life :thumb:.
Yea bro it's a real kick in the baws but they still looked happy as Larry so I'm hoping that the MonsterBlooms NPK ratio being 0.50.30 along with the Ionic Bloom and Ionic PK Boost will force them back to a nice green colour. Lol I have worked my ass off last 8 weeks and my girls have been neglected and all problems I've faced has been a result of me not having the time to see things as they were happeniy.
Cheers for dropping by bro

So sorry but slow updates lol I topped up so I can update as often as needed.
As I said I came home to them being almost past the point of no return. The pots were so light I thought they were heavier when I bought them and they were empty haha.
So here's the damage.

They had a day of rest soon as I fed them but there was more leaf clawing on the Northerlights. Both their leaves had faded yellow pretty fast. I also trimmed them a little.
Lol this runs definitely not gonna yield anywhere near my target area but I'm not bothered lol at this point I'm just glad they're all still doing there thing. Here's a few pictures after the trim this morning.

They'll pull through guy's, I couldn't do anything till I got home from work that day and found them. I've actually left that job I was doing to start work at another place. As the hours are better and I could spend much more time with my kid.
Cheers for dropping by
P.s one of the cuttings fell over during the feed so it got binned lol.

Great news on the job front Pepper! Your kid will appreciate it until they don't :).

And the plants...well I have seen a lot of worse looking grows here from things that people intentionally (if misguidedly) did to their plants, so I'd say you're quids-in!
Thanks bro lol I appreciate the kind words cheers Shed

Back
Top Bottom