Pepper's DIY Mars 300W LED Grow

I want to preface this by saying I used to be a professional photographer, and after the first smudged photo shoot I became obsessive about cleaning the lens the second the lens cap came off. Even though I don't even have a working point-and-shoot camera any more, I find myself cleaning the lens of my phone with the inside of my sweatshirt pocket when I'm just standing around! Still obsessed :oops:.

I know I kid you a lot about the pics (I'll stop) but it's a lot cheaper to clean the lens! The blurry pics do make it harder to sort out what's going on with your plants. Still...it looks like it's going to be a good harvest!

I want to preface this by saying I used to be a professional photographer, and after the first smudged photo shoot I became obsessive about cleaning the lens the second the lens cap came off. Even though I don't even have a working point-and-shoot camera any more, I find myself cleaning the lens of my phone with the inside of my sweatshirt pocket when I'm just standing around! Still obsessed :oops:.

I know I kid you a lot about the pics (I'll stop) but it's a lot cheaper to clean the lens! The blurry pics do make it harder to sort out what's going on with your plants. Still...it looks like it's going to be a good harvest!
Lol the jokes are fine bro haha no need to stop them not at all my friend.
Well, a tip that I myself should listen to as well - stop breaking branches.. lol
Otherwise you're good :)
Yea lol we're jist gonna have to keep on top of things from now on bro lol

Sorry guy's, been so busy lately it's unreasonable lol. I neglected my plants and journal as a result but hey here's the micro grow harvest shots hanging sorry for the usual crapy quality pictures lol

I realise that a bigger pot and plant would yield more but hey its for the fun of it.
Anyway I plan to germinate the Fresh Candy seed I still have and planting it in a 10 litre pot so I will make a new journal when I start.
Going to finish the paint job for the veg and cuttings box before just in case lol
Thanks to you all for dropping by and I'll get back soon.
Cheers guys.

Congrats on the harvest mate. Any weed is always better than no weed. Been there :)
Lol Yea I totally agree mate plus I had fun doing it micro style lol bit as I'm now using the closet I really want to take advantage of the height and veg longer.
Here's a picture I thought I posted earlier but didn't.
As I said I really had fun doing this but I am looking forward to a bigger pot and plant next time.

Looks really good Peppers... :welldone:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, and please let me know when you start a new one.
Thanks MON and Yea I will do bro
That's a damn fine harvest from the little space Pepper! Congrats on getting them there. :goodjob:
Thanks InTheShed lol funny thing about this is the Northerlights was a freebie and in my opinion is the better smoke it tastes great lol

Been looking at CaliWeed for my next seeds. I'm thinking of John Snow, Californian Headband and Sunset Sherbet.
Not to sure what one's yet but I'll let you all know soon as I get started.

Back
Top Bottom