Perpetual With Mega Crop & Clones

Davef

This grow will be using clones taken from my first grow. I will have 7 Sour Tangie clones and one Cataract Kush. I plan on uppotting them on Saturday since my 3 gallon bags will be in on Friday afternoon. I am using coco/perlite with the 3 gallon bags as final size. On my first grow I did 1/2 tsp per gallon after reading several journals I am going to start weighing my MC out and following the bag and plant on dosages. I have the new version of MC to use.
My lights are a Mars Hydro TS600, a vipraspectra P1500 and a 240W QB by Kingbright.
Currently I am growing in a 4x2x6.5 tent and I will be building a grow room in my out building. It will be 10x12 divided in two veg/flower side. It'll be about a month before I can start so it'll be the tent for a bit.
I would like to tag some people to come by and check me out I have been reading these peeps journals @ChefDGreen @InTheShed @Havocsm1 @oldsmokey @Preston9mm there are more but I have to stop somewhere.
If anyone has suggestions please post them I am still very much learning. Here's a picture of the girls at about a month of reveg they are starting to get new 5 leaf fans.

Looks like I’m first in. I’ll pull up a lawn chair and bring a barrel of poofs. :popcorn:

your clones are looking extremely healthy, so good work on your environment and feed.

:passitleft:

This grow will be using clones taken from my first grow. I will have 7 Sour Tangie clones and one Cataract Kush. I plan on uppotting them on Saturday since my 3 gallon bags will be in on Friday afternoon. I am using coco/perlite with the 3 gallon bags as final size. On my first grow I did 1/2 tsp per gallon after reading several journals I am going to start weighing my MC out and following the bag and plant on dosages. I have the new version of MC to use.
My lights are a Mars Hydro TS600, a vipraspectra P1500 and a 240W QB by Kingbright.
Currently I am growing in a 4x2x6.5 tent and I will be building a grow room in my out building. It will be 10x12 divided in two veg/flower side. It'll be about a month before I can start so it'll be the tent for a bit.
I would like to tag some people to come by and check me out I have been reading these peeps journals @ChefDGreen @InTheShed @Havocsm1 @oldsmokey @Preston9mm there are more but I have to stop somewhere.
If anyone has suggestions please post them I am still very much learning. Here's a picture of the girls at about a month of reveg they are starting to get new 5 leaf fans.
Nice looking clones. I'll pop in to see how you're doing thanks for the tag. Mc is great I'm sure you'll love it.

Does it have mycorrhizae in it? That would be why the roots blow up. If that is the case, you shouldn’t need to apply it to the root zone more than once cause the mycorrhizae will continue to grow with the plant up til chop day. All the rest of the recharge (the microbes) is wasted on a plant being fed Megacrop.

For a plant grown in organic soil, where the nutrients are constantly being broken down and made available for the plant by the microbes and the rest of the microherd, it’s advisable to go on using the recharge through the grow.. just to keep the soil teeming with microbes, and thus available nutrients. Megacrop is totally ready for uptake, no microbes needed

The girls got their new shoes yesterday and this morning they're looking really good with praying leafs. The roots looked really good and healthy. Increased Mega Crop to 6 grams/gallon. I have never checked the pH to see what the spring water was. Plants seem to like it.
Now I am trying to decide when to flower.

Here's an update on the girls. They are growing so fast, I want to train them and hold them in veg till I get my new grow room set up. I would love to train them but I have no idea how to top them since the tops are asymmetrical. If anyone can answer that I would be grateful.
I have been giving them all 6g of MC making sure that I have runoff.
All the plants are the same age the two shorter ones I have tied down with topping.

I pulled the Cataract Kush and a Runt Sour Tangie from the tent and set them up in a closet so that I could tie down the Cataract Kush to open it up.
I started to FIM one of the Sour Tangies in the tent so that I can see the results. If I don't do it then I'll never know. I am not sure if I will be able to wait to flower until I get my room.

Well I got a little anxious today and started the germination process of a single autoflower seed. I have wanted to try it but I haven't had the room. Since I will be getting a larger room soon I am going to take the chance at starting in the house and finishing in the new room. I will be updating this plant as well as the clones.

Well today is day 58 since these clones were cut. I am getting a little bit nervous with the vigorous growth of these girls. I am currently waiting for my son to move into his new house so I can set his room up as my new grow room. I just ordered 2 240w Kingbright qb's and Panda film,tape,and a zipper closure. All this will be in before i get the room but I'll sure be ready to get the room ready to flower fast.

Currently still feeding 6 gram/gal Mega Crop. Lights at 20 inches.

Back
Top Bottom