Plato420's Soil Grow - Pure Kush - BD - OG - NL - BlackJack 2011

I was thinking if you could hook up some sort of long exhaust tube to the exhaust port on the dehumidifier and make it blow the air outside or farther away.

As for deleting pictures, I don't think there is an option at all. Probably have to contact a mod/admin for deletion of a pic

No....if he did this then the dry air (which is now warm air) would just be routed out of his cabnet. May as well just hook up an exhaust fan then. I had the same issues last summer. I solved it with a air conditioner. I have a small window airconditioner and a portible humidifier.

Hey Thanks guys! I'm going to have to run some ducting from ac strait into tent and maybe this will help combat the temp swing issue.

Also that is sort of weird we can't "control" our pics, Delete pics if we want to. So does this mean 420mag owns the pic once we upload them? I read the entire picture post guidelines and does not say anything about deleting pics. Not sure if this even matters to anyone else but I would like to know.

I think I will send a message to a mod to see.

You all know better then to upload pics from gps enabled devices like phones and such. Some dslr high end cameras also have this...

Thanks Be Irie and makes scene.

@ cona
It had not even crossed my mind not to upload pics taken with my phone.

What is the issue with uploading pics from a GPS enable device?

More paranoia?

Your GPS-enabled cell phone allows your location to be tracked at all times. Even the photos you take on such a device have a location-coding attached when you upload them to the Internet, pinpointing the precise coordinates of your home or where you had that weekend tryst.

More paranoia?

Your GPS-enabled cell phone allows your location to be tracked at all times. Even the photos you take on such a device have a location-coding attached when you upload them to the Internet, pinpointing the precise coordinates of your home or where you had that weekend tryst.

Hey Cona no disrespect but that just sounds like a lot of Paranoia to me. I am a legal patient with a very small garden that my friend helps me out with (also a legal patient). I broke my neck in December 2010 and just got out of my neck brace and cannabis helps me more than ever with pain relief. I have no paranoia about posting or I would not be on 420mag :420:

The goal is cannabis awareness and I believe the more people with small gardens in the legal states increases the awareness of cannabis, its culture and the deep ancient knowledge that goes along with this wonderful plant! Thus making life better for everyone! So I am trying to be less paranoid rather than more paranoid. Because the more we think we are doing "something" wrong the more we are conforming to the prohibition that is current world wide. However the US plays a vital roll in the legalization of cannabis on the world wide level, meaning if the US puts policies in place that make cannabis legal to grow, sell and distribute then many other countries will follow suit and many of them at the same time as the US because that's how much power our government has. The US can keep cannabis Illegal in countries that would have made cannabis legal a long time ago. Here are a few films to increase our awareness...all of these can be found on Netflix if you have it.

The Drug Wars in America
Michael Pollen "The Botany of Desire"
The Union: Business Behind getting high
Leaves of Green
The Hemp Revolution By Anthony Clarke

Stay green and be wise!
Thanks Cona for sparking this little rant of mine. :thumb:

You are definitely right with the ability to read photo's and data from GPS enabled devices...

Anyone in Michigan should check out this article, they are able to extract all data from cell phones with a new technology the police are using....very interesting article for all people who like there freedom!!

Michigan police can scan your phone's data in less than 2 minutes

By the way...anyone who would like to take a look at my 1st grow and comment? I really would appreciate the advice/comments/encouragement. I tried to lay out the best report/log of everything I am doing...thanks...

Time for a picture update. I got a camera from a friend and has nice macro ability so here they are this is day 36 of flower. They are looking nice and the RH has been staying around 40-45% but with temps around 83 -86 High. I have been thinking to run around 50% RH to try to bring the temp down but don't thing I want to risk the powder mildew coming back. Anyone have a comment on this? Anyway let me know what you think

My Garden.
IMG_09365.JPG

Norther Lights
IMG_09299.JPG

Skywalker OG Birds Eye View
IMG_09229.JPG

Pure Kush
IMG_091911.JPG

Pure Kush
IMG_091810.JPG

Pure Kush
IMG_091710.JPG

Blackjack
IMG_091617.JPG

Skywalker OG
IMG_091313.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_090810.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_089410.JPG

Skywalker
IMG_09059.JPG

Skywalker
IMG_09046.JPG

Pure Kush
IMG_089810.JPG

Northern Lights
IMG_09026.JPG

Blackjack
IMG_09014.JPG

Blackjack
IMG_09008.JPG

This is my nutes line up and for now it seems to be working well for my first grow. Nice and easy no need to PH the water ever! Using nutes with RO water every other watering. Was also using Bio Root but cut that after third week of flower.
IMG_094213.JPG

Bravo.....Bravo...clap clap clap :thumb: Lookin like its gonna be a gooood month of June....and july...do you have your babies percolatin somewhere?

Again....nice first grow dude...

Hey Just wanted to say thank you to everyone here! Its Journals like yours that have helped my grow get to this point! I can not express my gratitude enough! This truly is a wonderful place!

Hey man, I could not agree more.
When I first started coming here I was searching for info to grow. I kept coming back here instead of a few other sites because the peeps here were not critical about other people's grows. There was no bashing.

Keep up the good work.
- Joe

scribed! i just stumbled across this and boy am i glad i did. that skywalker looks so derishioush, i was looking into some skywalker for the next batch. very interested to see how she turns out, so far so good:goodjob:

HaPpY GrOwN :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom