Playerunknown Grows Perpetually!

Ello Ello!

I’ll pull on up and grab a recliner!

Nice and excited to see these girls take the spotlight! I’ve got a critical clone for you clipped dipped and on the heatmat!

Hopefully I’ll get her rooted ASAP for you!
559E1C1B-B0AA-49B1-BEAB-14CF4CFAB6F2.jpeg
847B391C-3EC3-4BCE-934B-3435064D1E35.jpeg
3DF9A63E-0821-4839-BCDC-460329C937FD.jpeg
ah yes my main man dutch :D can't wait to have her next to her sister soon :)
did the broncos win a single game this season?
we're not gonna talk about that.. however yes we did win a couple
Sorry to read about your coco grow. Coco was not the reason that happened though! LOL! Better luck this time! Cheers!
I'm blaming it on ignorance, lack or preparation and the whole coco process itself :rofl: sticking to the soil which is doing well for me in my first grow :D
Howdy Player...I've got my lawn chair and happy sack full of WW...Interested in your method of cloning...
Thanks for coming by gunner! look forward to having you!

hey everybody! meant to do an update yesterday but had some internet issues but here we are at last. Yesterday was day 1 of veg as all the girls have popped out and are soaking up the light. White Widow x Big Bud and gorilla zkittlez were the first to pop. I noticed today they were a bit dry so I just gave each one a turkey baster full of light nutes (1 ml gro, 1 ml micro and 1 ml bloom with 3 ml cal mag). I noticed the gorilla zkittlez was stretching a bit so I lowered the light a few inches. I'm going to periodically lower the light a few inches each day until im about 12-13" from the canopy. On a side note, I've officially put my very very first plant into the darkness period and then I'm chopping her up sunday evening. I've got my dry area all ready to go and mason jars prepped thanks to @Dutchman1990. Here's some crappy pics of the seedlings anyhow. the stock on WWxBB2 is considerably thicker than the others on day 2 so I'm hoping for good things from her. cheers everyone :Namaste:
gorilla zkittlez day 2.jpg
OG kush day 2.jpg
WWxBB1 day 2.jpg
WWxBB2 day 2.jpg

Well done man. It never gets old for me, seeing the seed pop and flipping them to veg and flower.

I love the whole process, very therapeutic for me, idk why... Maybe because it’s one step closer to good home grown smoke.
This being my second grow, I still feel like a kid in a candy store seeing those seeds break through the dirt :yahoo:I feel like the feeling will stay a while though :thumb:

Congratulations on the new life! And the upcoming harvest as well :thumb:.

I had always heard that plants used their cotyledon leaves for food when they're that young and don't need nutrients for a while. Have I been underfeeding?
likely not, I've just been giving them the super low dose cause I have a reservoir full. Dutchman and I are splitting on a new nute line so hopefully that'll be here in a few days and I'll switch to that. I was just going to use plain ph'd water today but laziness got the best of me. next time they need water they'll be getting just plain ph'd water.

What are you switching to? I'm running out of mine and thinking of going to MegaCrop or another powder form.
Lol it is actually megacrop. bud explosion, plant food and sweet candy! I'm hoping to have it in a few days so I can be a guinea pig for him and you!

Oh nice! I was under the impression that you could use MegaCrop only. What are the other ones for?
I'm fairly sure megacrop is the company and the 3 together are the entire grow setup from seed to harvest. the mega crop plant food is used from start to finish and the bud exlposion is I believe the PK boost from what dutch was saying and then the sweet candy is something to do with carbohydrates and sugars :)

Oh gotcha! I'll take a look as I may have something similar on hand. My silica is 0-0-4 so that should work as an additive in flower, and the sweet candy sounds like Terpinator, and I've got 10 gallons of that :).

Yup yup!
MegaCrop is my next line of nutrients. I’ve been reading and doing research and it seems it’s a super simple system with minimal additives!!

MC itself is the generic base used from seed to harvest.

Bud Explosion is the PK booster for mid/late stage flowering

Sweet Candy is the sugar and carbohydrates solution for root biota and resin boost
(Similar to bud candy or terpinator)

They recommend a calmag solution but I’m using my current calmag.

I know @MrSauga has been using it for a while and has had some really great looking plants!

I look forward to trying a simpler feed system!!

Correct Dutch...and I have not used and additives yet such as BE and the SC. I recently got this too and will try on my next run, but both the WW and the PE's have loved it from start to finish with just some light doseage calmag in FFOF after flip.
Not sure how it handles in coco or HP.

Hey player unknown, going to sub up for your adventure, glad I could catch another journal early on. Looks like you've got lots of good help around here as well. Best of luck, I will be lurking around

Hey player unknown, going to sub up for your adventure, glad I could catch another journal early on. Looks like you've got lots of good help around here as well. Best of luck, I will be lurking around
Glad to have you hanging around! hope you enjoy and I look forward to hearing any input you have going forward :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom