Pooh's CFL Grow - First Grow! Soil - Bag Seed - Welcome Friends!

lol jokes haha thats just being stoned hahaha thanks for poppin in :D
umm im leaning towards its not a hermie witch makes me feel stupid but i was just paranoid cause of that top and those little things made convincing pollen sacks. lol
i need this plant to flower out for me so i can smoke it instead of this tacky reg i just got a dime of. im super stoned no doutb but its just sooo like run into walls and talk to yourself type high hahaha! hahaha now im laughing at my self and trying to drink pepsi. im not smart.
slept through my ladies' day cycle, so now i cant get a look at her. but like i said i planted a seed and honestly its just cause im bored right now. vegging is really fun and fast moving in my eyes. flowerings awesome but slow. and i guess i like action so i might keep a veg and a flower room. it just all depends on what comes along as far as money goes over time.
excited.
but high.
my dog scrached the shit out of me today. and then caught a mouse lol it was like a rat going after a smaller rat hahaha i need to get a picture of my dog on here that shows you how small she is.

thanks bro, nice man maybe ill be able to score that price also and ill work that into my budget.
i kinda want to try air pots like your talking about, but thats for another time when i have the extra bucks to get some

is anyone stoned right now?
if so try to open your eyes really wide, its a trip.
that is all.

Air pots sounds interesting...i wonder if i can make some...eyes won't open wide???smoke Sativas like me..:thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

the benefit is more oxygen i would assume to the roots.
i might try air pots one day but honestly if i move up from basic pots with drain holes ill ditch soil and check out a drip system hydro or something like that when i learn more about hydro and get the equipment and stuff.

i am thinking about using a metal tv stand for a scrog. thats so awesome i saw it in GhettyGreen184 i think his name on here is, i saw it in his journal.
its awesome the way he LST under that top shelf of the tv stand well in his case kinda looks more like a bakers rack, and then when the branches reach that and even out its a monster ass grow.
i want to try that :D so bad!
but then i have to find another tv stand for my livingroom LOL
its cool cause mine has the main part where the tv sits, and then on each side theres smaller shelves, so i could have a big plant and add two clones one on each side and have a tripple scrog. ill post a pic of my tv stand soon and show you what i mean and then when i find something to hold my tv up lol ill move this bitch into my closet and boom, i got the perfect scrog!

but for now, my lady, yes lady, is filling in a little. still small buds but they are definitely growing and filling in some gappage!
ill post pics soon.
expecting that bloom boost from bpn probably thursday or friday.
saving a bit of money on my next grow by picking the soil up at the hydro shop down town and maybe not getting a 10 dollar pre made screen. so thatll be saving like 20 bucks shipping and 10 bucks on the screen so ill have an extra 30-40 bucks to get nutes. that will be awesome if i can afford nutes.
then i feel like my grow will go 100 times better than this one. :) that makes me smile face and im sober :D
blehh sober, only got a bowl left. got shit to do today so ill save it for tonight :D

:peace:

so what are all the benefits of air pots?
lol
high again :420:
how is everyone?
hahaha dont mind me.

just played some guitar for my ladies, they cant talk so i dont know if they liked it but i sure did i got into it man tuned to DADF#AD instead of DADF#AC# and jammed out sounded kinda irish like ToG talks about playing it was pretty fun :D plus the 5th fret harmonics sound awesome as fuck with that last D

i need to get some pics up! but this computer sucks! im torn between show off beautiful tiny nugs or not go through the uploading proccess lol

Idk Pooh, hydro sounds hella complicated, at least to me that is. I like soil, maybe because I like playing in the dirt or it reminds me of the job I had in the Parks Dept on South Beach back in the day planting flowers. I wanna try growing some veggies indoors, I just haven't researched it to find out which ones I can do. Ha, I was thinking the same thing when it comes to music, if the ladies would like my selection. My taste varies, one minute I could be listening to 80's music then next thing you know I am listening to some Prince..

i might try that then :D

i am gonna take pics in a few i figure i can try my luck at getting some good focused pics of the plant and nugs and the clone.
i just coughed so bad. my chest is on fire but im high enough to laugh about it :) pics soon :peace:

2011-12-05_05-30-53_378.jpg

2011-12-05_05-31-18_680.jpg

2011-12-05_05-33-38_466.jpg

2011-12-05_05-34-07_109.jpg

2011-12-05_05-34-29_166.jpg

2011-12-05_05-34-42_766.jpg

2011-12-05_05-35-13_600.jpg

2011-12-05_05-35-28_98.jpg

2011-12-05_05-36-39_573.jpg

2011-12-05_05-37-30_617.jpg

2011-12-05_05-37-51_526.jpg

2011-12-05_05-38-42_504.jpg

2011-12-05_05-40-27_417.jpg

3rd pic up is like a bud clusterfuck is what i call it lol.
my plant dont look to bad but of course im not ecstatic about it lol cause i feel like i could have done things better and have a fuller plant right now. but whatever its gonna give me some smoke so im all good :D

my clone fell off the table i put it on next to the momma plant and it broke one of the branches off.
so i have a clone i guess...
its already got buds on it so lets hope it dont take TOO long to root out for me, used rooting hormone and its going under constant light now. ill get a pic soon maybe.

my clone fell off the table i put it on next to the momma plant and it broke one of the branches off.
so i have a clone i guess...
its already got buds on it so lets hope it dont take TOO long to root out for me, used rooting hormone and its going under constant light now. ill get a pic soon maybe.

Your suppose to remove the buds when you are cloning a flowering clipping..may take a while but you can do it...Lst looking good...are you removing fan leaves? Right now i'm just moving mine around...making sure they don't block light from the growing shoots(side branches)...19 days till 12/12...i'll be so glad:yahoo:

removing the buds wont shock it or anything and prefent it from rooting?

yeah i been taking alot of fanleaves off since it started showing me budsites, and since i been doing that the lower buds look just as good as the top buds and im loving it :peace:

i believe that the fanleaves like any branch or other part of the plant take up energy that could be given to the rest of the plant and while i wouldnt worry about it too much, i believe every lumen is valuable when im using such a rocky set up, so if i can get light to a budsite, that eliminates the need for that fanleaf and i cut it off.
blehh so i cut the flowers off of that clone (2 inch nug ftw!) and it didnt make it... it got so soft that it hung over the side of the pot i put it in when it had well over 2 inches of stem burried.
oh well, got plenty of time for my plant to make up for the lost branch.
i tied the main stalk again, so now i expect branches to stretch up from it to the light and become their own colas.
not much else going on.
i update too much.
but oh well its fun.
gonna go smoke this 2 inch nug with a buddy.
maybe... lol

Hey PBM i think 4twenty4all had a realy good view on this subject.

Quote from his journal you should check it out.

I decided to go crazy after doing some more research and lots of logical thinking. I have always defoliated in week 2 of flower then again in week 5 -ish but only about 20% - 30%. I did notice better results in yield and quality of larger buds. Now, I believe that the large fan leaves on the stalks are only for emergency food storage and kick in in the event of water or food shortage. However, we feed and water them so regularly that the roots are always being directly fed. So, I now believe that those leaves are mostly useless. I am going to test this by removing ALL of my fan leaves and I am in week 3 of flower. I will either increase my yield or kill my crop. Cross your fingers.

Back
Top Bottom