Pooh's CFL Grow - First Grow! Soil - Bag Seed - Welcome Friends!

Hey PBM i think 4twenty4all had a realy good view on this subject.

Quote from his journal you should check it out.

That sounds right to me...i should have been more direct...i was talking about trimming while in the vegging stage...don't think fan leaves are used in flowering stage...

thanks for all the help and tips and references! got alot in this journal and its making me a better grower!

ok so just got some bogus shit about the ammount im recieving getting cut down to 200. check comes sometime in the next 7 business days.
any way i have went through and took out a bunch of shit and heres what i came up with

HTGsupply's total bill,
$110.66 (Light, Ph kit)
Nirvana shop total bill,
$35.36 (5 fem aurora seeds)
hydro shop.
$25 at most.
total
$171.02

cut out the screen the fan the shipping on the soil and other shit probably that i forgot about but this will get me
150w light
ph kit
soil
seeds.
boom
perfect.
ill get a fan cheaper than 30 friggen bucks
and ill make a screen cheaper than 10 bucks.
and only nutes i even care about are the bloom boost.
and ill already have that. so fuck it, i went down to the bare min :)

the screen would have probably been spacey and shit anyway. i dont want a spacey screen

DING DONG
oh shit my closets wide open who the fuck is here!
close my door and get the front door
hello, sign here
sign
have a good day
box handed to me
shut the door
first thing my dumbass says, "i hope its weed"................................................................................
lol
but anyway
laptop=back in bidness!

DING DONG
oh shit my closets wide open who the fuck is here!
close my door and get the front door
hello, sign here
sign
have a good day
box handed to me
shut the door
first thing my dumbass says, "i hope its weed"................................................................................
lol
but anyway
laptop=back in bidness!

I wanna P P....(pic...please)...:rofl::nomo:

dude... my weed as it stands right now, one bowl and im perfect. absolutely perfect. not high, not sober, spirits high, pain nadda, energy up a notch. ready for the world. :)
so immature bud has a COMPLETELY different yet amazing effect :)

diamond bullet and a gun made of gold she was covered in blood last seen in san francisco!

im thinking about waiting for my brother to kick into flowering and find his females and just getting two clones from him. i can always get seeds when im better prepared to pay for them. this way i can use the almost 40 bucks on better stuff.
i got enough to keep me busy till my bro gets some ladies going.
im starting a seed, but like i said only vegging it to the 4 node. then flowering out, so if thats a fem ill be busy for another 10-12 weeks. so i can get clones from him in probably 6-8 weeks then ill veg them for 5 weeks or so and that will give my flowering room a break for a couple weeks after my last bit of harvest till the clones go into flowering.
sound good?
he bought the seeds cause they are sativa. i think anyway. and i like sativa its nice and uplifting. so maybe that will be my plan

whats the reason for mixing perlite and vermiculite?
would it fail if you just used perlite?

i might be re using this soil then
thinking ill just do 50/50 perlite/soil
with bpn nutes.
doing all i can to get a bomb ass grow but save money also

maybe i just dont need to be a cheap bastard and buy perlite and vermiculite lol

im thinking about waiting for my brother to kick into flowering and find his females and just getting two clones from him. i can always get seeds when im better prepared to pay for them. this way i can use the almost 40 bucks on better stuff.
i got enough to keep me busy till my bro gets some ladies going.
im starting a seed, but like i said only vegging it to the 4 node. then flowering out, so if thats a fem ill be busy for another 10-12 weeks. so i can get clones from him in probably 6-8 weeks then ill veg them for 5 weeks or so and that will give my flowering room a break for a couple weeks after my last bit of harvest till the clones go into flowering.
sound good?
he bought the seeds cause they are sativa. i think anyway. and i like sativa its nice and uplifting. so maybe that will be my plan

Hell yeh...u got a bro with seed...thats the best way to go..later on when you get some beans...you can give him some clones...yall should be doing that anyway...cuts down on cost and increases veriety...

Honestly bro, your better off buyin new soil and mixin it... Try not to use old soil at all, when your done you just return it to mother nature, as you have already used all available nutes and they're may be shit in there you don't want, it is really better for you and your girls:peace:

im gonna get perlite and vermiculite and use BPN
going tomorrow to pick up some cfls and shit. wish i could get out to home depot but ill check out some shit at wallyworld.
probably gonna get a dome reflecter for my clone thats trying so hard to flower, and then a fixture to set up for my veg space :)

thats how im gonna do it, CFLs for veg and 150w HPS + CFLs for flowering.
i feel like im going to do pretty good :)

still go such a long time left on this grow so i shouldnt get so ahead of myself :)

Your doin good so far bro, you realised that you don't want to get ahead of yourself here, and I have found that to be the number one problem, overplanning... I think youll xo great man, bpn are the shit, and I'm flowering with just cfl and a t5 ... LOL:goodjob:

i just posted pics recently brother thanks for checkin in! over to your journal now :peace:

DSCF57561.JPG

heres a pic to scale some of the buds bro, like i said theyre tiny, hope you dont mind me posting here

:Namaste:

they are getting some mass bro they arent tiny :thumb:

remember about 2 and a half weeks ago? thats when they were tiny.

thats just how i like to look at it. my buds are small as fuck but then again, not too long ago they were only a few little pistils. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom